It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens (Exaggeration)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
“It sounds really cool but it's just not true."

OR

“It sounds really cool but I have to deny it.”

Anyone besides me see the difference between the two?

No, not really. She never said she was being put in a position so when asked if she could confirm this she said she would have to deny it - deny = opposite of confirm. As stated several times in this link she never said she was being appointed into this role and neither did the UN. When asked, she did say that a co-ordinated approach in the hope of receiving a sign was a good idea. Some journalist took that to mean something else, other media ran with this and now we are in this position where we are questioning something that when you look at what was actually said by the person herself or the body she works to it was never stated as being an 'ET ambassador'

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yoo hoo! Hello mods!
Why is this thread not in the hoax section.
Both the UN and the person named have said it's not true.
There is no mention of this ( that I saw) in any press other than UFO fan websites.
What's the deal?
Perpetuating ignorance?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is pretty amazing stuff, i think the timing of this announcement is very interesting. i wanted to create a thread that linked all this recent happenings over the last few weeks with lots of external links to make the case for the soft disclosure that i think is going on right now.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
guess i should have read the most recent posts before jumping in. so it looks like this is not the case. i heard about it on BBC radio so i assumed it must be confirmed.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This story has been confirmed to be false.

please see the link for the thread that includes the story debunking this rumor.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's been a known hoax since early yesterday!
Hmmmm

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by witness63

Maybe something is happening now that cannot possibly be secret any more, so even the elite institutions will have to admit it.

I think you hit the nail right on the head.

Maybe the 1954 Greada Treaty has expired?

Or things are going to become so obvious within the next few years there will be no denying it.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This could possibly be a very-big-deal. Now for filler: UN means little to nothing, less the security council. The security council means a lot in this area..why? 'cause those member states have the thermo nuclear devices (for now).

Most long term (old UFO Researchers) know that certain ebe races are here to, amongst other matters, stop human nuclear annihilation. Thus preventing an UNIHABITLE Planet Surface.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
lol this is a hoax, and besides, when they do come, THEY will decide who they want to talk to, not us! It could be John Doe in his bedroom for all we know

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Really an interesting and also a laughing subject,
But I believe that they are not too far away, but yet not so near either although they're keeping a safe distance, and still watching us.

Thanks
Get Passports

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Are they accepting applications? I want to apply. I was choose by "them" to be the representative on Earth and if Earth choose me to be UN representative I will have all the power on me. I will need to learn one language: the politician language and that is very confusing.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I wonder if the "aliens' are so stupid as to talk to any government appointee.
Surely they would have some info before even thinking about making contact.
And having done so would realize that these are not the guys they want to talk to.
They would have learned that they lie, cheat and are generally unreliable.
LIkely they would already be talking to some of "We the People" and negotiating with us directly.
This would be interesting.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i wish i could have applied for that job.
the representative of man.
maybe i'll just BE the representative of life.
chosen

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Chez

Yes, it's a hoax. But most seem to want to ignore that, even the ATS PTB! Guess people have a vested interst, they feel it prooves something. to me it's just another in the long history of UFO hoaxes.
Guess that's why they are called believers!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Oh bloody hell, It's the age of Aquarious, do any of you know what that meens? Simply put, the age of knowing. It really doesn't matter in any way shape or form what any leading governmental figure decides to do or not. It's not a positive or negative result upon anything. We must all just wait for anything no matter what it is. Speculation is one of the keys to distraction.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Smokingman2006.....

And so in the end.....

This story was untrue.

I wish I'd said that..... :shk:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The lady in question happens to be one of the attendees at an upcoming Royal Society meeting convened to discuss 'near-earth objects' amonsgt other things.

The title of the conference is:

“Towards a scientific and societal agenda on extra-terrestrial life.”

So, she (having nothing to do with alien ambassadorship) is attending a conference on how to prepare the scientific community and general public at large for the time when intelligent aliens do their 'meet and greet'.

She denied it - the UN went into damage control (her carefully phrased denial being part of that obviously). It doesn't mean that none of this is relevant to SERIOUS developments which we are seeing day in day out. Her/their denial doesn't tell me that the source was necessarily wrong. The Telegraph have a stellar reputation for journalistic integrity (no pun intended - they really do).

I expect a tirade saying it's been debunked. It's only been debunked if you're happy (and some might suspect relieved) to have a convenient answer presented by the PTB.

Now give paw, roll over, lie down - leave... leave... Leave... LEAVE!

Royal Society prepping us for contact!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
S&F

I see you got this up Sept. 25th. You broke the NEWS here!

There is a later post 10/1 on same thing.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Very interesting that the UN is doing this at this time with all the people coming forward at press conferences with their testimony.

Just curious, and I know this probably means nothing but anyone notice her name?

Mazlan Othman,

Just add an "M" and you got "Mothman" --just a coincidence I know.

I really hope and pray that we are the verge of contact, I really hope this is the case. I think humanity is ready for it.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
My thoughts on the United Nations:

Hmmm …let’s see…the Rockefeller Foundation bla bla prominent
Philanthropic org. and private foundation located NYC. Bla bla
Six-generation of Rockefeller family founded in 1913 ß--
Does that date ring a bell with anyone? Oooo The Federal Reserve?

The Rockefeller roots of the United Nations:
www.oldthinkernews.com...

Rockefeller and the Bilderberg’s and the NWO bla bla bla

Rockefeller - MKultra - Behind the Tavistock Institute and its brainchild, MK-Ultra, was the largest of the Rockefeller Foundation, "a global instrument for radical social change, using American money and British strategy." British psychiatry: from eugenics to assassination by Anton Chaitkin reveals John D. Rockefeller's interest in psychiatric genetics, which "applied to psychiatry the concepts of eugenics.

Rockefeller & Global Mind Control

Tavistock Institute: The Best Kept Secret in America - Rockefeller

LINKS:

nwoobserver.wordpress.com...

www.eugenics-watch.com...

articles.sfgate.com...

Rockefeller’s hand in Eugenics

The broadcast, the 1938 War of the Worlds was a psychological warfare experiment conducted by The Princeton Radio Project. The Rockefeller Foundation funded the project in the fall of 1937.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." -- David Rockefeller

Bla bla bla……Yes….Don’t give it a second thought folks.

I mean with all the nefarious activities that has gone on with these groups of people, one would think to take everything with a proverbial grain of salt.

As for myself...I just sit back and watch all the people
get so excited thinking because the UN is talking UFO's and ET's we should all get
bent out of shape about it! mhmm

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join