It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens (Exaggeration)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Why are you guys buying into the project bluebeam BS and taking it as a sure thing?

The originator of Project Bluebeam was only an alleged statement made by Carol Rosin who claimed Wernher von Braun, ex head of the No Answers Security Agency ( NASA) told her of the military industrial complex's hold on power and control for weaponization drive will be the last card of invasion by an external species, and that it would be a lie.
Some humans upon their deathbed will tell the truth, for they have nothing to lose anymore, truths that they had supported all their lives.

Remember, Braun was a card carrying Nazi member, and a human that had been compromised by our masters just as Hitler had been, puppets all. His loyalty is and had always been to our masters, even upon his deathbed.

Therefore, he may had wanted humanity to believe that the threat from space is a lie, so that mankind will remain docile, not fight back for their freedoms, roll over and play catch to the invasion species.
Wake up from your stupor and think about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
=reply to post by SaturnFX

I agree Will Smith, but not the Will Smith from “MIB,” I'm talking about the Will Smith from “Independence Day.” The one that flew a reverse engineered Area-51 alien space craft to its Mothership orbiting Earth then launched a nuke into the center of it so it would knock out the other space craft’s force fields. Ya, that Will Smith.

Forget about all this Middle Eastern crap, we are all human and they are all aliens. Are we going to fight them? We as a race fight everything. We'd find something the aliens had and take it, then they'd steal some of our soul's emotions. Space War I? Or, are we as a race going to come in peace? Will they?

As for Dr. Mazlan Othman, she’s got the credentials but don’t you think that she would scare them?
We need a woman with a softer face and smile, or the Fresh Prince.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Here is one MSM article from The Australian, parent company News Corporation, FOX

The Australian

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

lol. LOL! ROFL! ROFLMAO! ROFLMAOSHIPIMP!

The UN is going to select ONE individual for communication with Aliens and the Aliens will be expected to swallow that pill of bullspit? They're too smart for that. The world govt. agencies already know this.

I'll give the OP and "A" for finding and posting this funny joke. It was the best laugh I've had in a long time.

Thanks again!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Not a joke...This has just been on BBC news 24 and is in the UK Sunday Times (not a silly newspaper)

Who would have thought it! Pretty cool if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

"I agree Will Smith, but not the Will Smith from “MIB,” I'm talking about the Will Smith from “Independence Day.” The one that flew a reverse engineered Area-51 alien space craft to its Mothership orbiting Earth then launched a nuke into the center of it so it would knock out the other space craft’s force fields. Ya, that Will Smith.

Forget about all this Middle Eastern crap, we are all human and they are all aliens. Are we going to fight them? We as a race fight everything. We'd find something the aliens had and take it, then they'd steal some of our soul's emotions. Space War I? Or, are we as a race going to come in peace? Will they? "

Well this "knee-jerk" reaction is sooooo yesterday's redneck ... with the emphasis on "jerk"

Let's appoint the bikini girl in this ad .... definately needs a jolly good probing

edit on 26-9-2010 by radarloveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Wheres maybemaybenot and the rest of the debunkers. I wish I could see their faces now. LOL
I told you so! Disclosure IS coming! ETs ARE real.

I smell VICTORY!

edit on 26-9-2010 by rajaten because: cos

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
wonder if they'll need to iphone home

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
They just think they can continue to control everything in our lives without question-- what we see, hear, read, who and what we meet-- and cannot fathom that some entities may decide to go right around these so-called "leaders". Visiting beings may wish to make some sort of contact where they might not have to use their laser pistols.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
(sigh) As ridiculous as this is, why doesn't humanity get to elect this position for a intergalactic diplomat? I mean, that's a huge responsibility to represent all of humanity, isn't it?

The last thing I want is to be represented by a greedy corrupt delegate appointed by greedy corrupt bankers and politicians. Its bad enough I have to deal with it when being represented to other nations, let alone other worlds.

all of that aside, I think this is more of a set up for a broader agenda...

Hint: Most of the world denied or ignored the existence of alien life, and now the UN is appointing an alien whisperer?

Something smells like fish.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzoriaCorp
Hint: Most of the world denied or ignored the existence of alien life, and now the UN is appointing an alien whisperer?

If they're from the Dog Star (Sirius), they should have Cesar Millan do the meet and greet. He can keep them well-behaved without a laser pistol.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Based off the current discussions from media and otherwise, I wouldn't doubt it if real aliens didn't even bother contacting us at all. They just visit periodically to tap into cable satellites to watch American Idol and Jersey Shore.

The only proof that alien life exists elsewhere is that it hasn't tried to contact us. -Calvin and Hobbes

edit on 26-9-2010 by AzoriaCorp because: add

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
WOW this HUGE!!!! Disclosure surely must be right around the corner!!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

Keep in mind that not everyone lives in the US. Sure it's not much better most places but there are definitely places of goodness out there. I'm thinking small communities where they will make contact if they haven't already.

The world IS a mess to be sure, but as soon as more people wake up and push for a political acknowledgment of the issue (since a lot of us are really curious and wondering about ETs, be they here or not) things will get better. Because if we can get Fox News to cover a serious UFO talk, we can do anything.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Very interesting to say the least.

So why would this be happening and being covered by mass media if this is not leading to some sort of contact? Hmmmm

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Goodness no no Will Smith, he is involved with Scientology is he not. We want to welcome ALIENS to earth not scare them away.

Interesting turn off events, obviously something is going on. That they the UN are now appointing a reprasentative of earth. One does wonder how religions around this world will react if first contact becomes reality, Religion will be dead in the water would it not be.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Nice find.

Thanks for posting.

Last week the vatican, now the UN.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Im not sure why some members are making a joke out of this incredible news.

I beleive contact has already been made a long time ago, the time is coming for official disclosure so they need someone to act as an embassador for earth.

Someone high up knows its time we need someone to act as a "first" contact figure.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah

The UN is going to select ONE individual for communication with Aliens and the Aliens will be expected to swallow that pill of bullspit? They're too smart for that. The world govt. agencies already know this.

I'll give the OP and "A" for finding and posting this funny joke. It was the best laugh I've had in a long time.

Thanks again!

What a stupid post!

Someone needs to be there to represent Earth.

Aliens arent going to land and walk around by themselves, hey maybe we can invite them in for tea and have a good old natter.

Not.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hitting the mainstream newspapers in the UK

www.telegraph.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join