It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens (Exaggeration)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Blossom Goodchild recent channeling:

(yes I still read them)

Dearest lady … dearest souls of earth… for so long now have you assisted your empowerment of yourselves. You have brought yourselves to a place within your Light that has led us to KNOW that much has been achieved because of this . You have understood the need to raise your BEINGS from the place to which they had fallen and once again bring power as individuals to all that is. You have diligently faced trials and continued on when at times it felt that there was little energy left to do so. But your souls shone through. They are now in a position to accept a new way. They resonate on a level that can ‘see’ far more than they were able only a few of your years ago. Therefore we have made decisions to bring about changes that will astound and give you new hope. We shall be a breath of fresh air to those who know 'is us.'

Are you talking here about me? I.e. … Oct 14th? Yes Blossom we are.

I'm not saying it's the same group, there must be dozens of extraterrestrial groups out there, if not hundreds.
Either way I don't trust the UN. My take on this issue.

edit on 26-9-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
As far as Phage, you haven't killed anybody, have ya? If not, then I believe you still have the chance to "turn back." Maybe you'll start at 0(or even 10% or 20%, because I don't think you've done anything truly evil yet), but at least it's a lot quicker to 51% positive than 90% negative. Otherwise, go bother another dimension or something.

edit on 26-9-2010 by np6888 because: (no reason given)

Interesting perspective.

So, a person whom tries to put forth the facts and truth of a situation is negative in your perspective...

very telling.

So, you are then a champion of deception?

I think you may need to look in the mirror and take your own advice about "turning"...a person whom willfully labels those whom would expose truth as negative has a very dark agenda in my books

(being a judgemental religious quack is fun at times)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I don't want to get my hopes up but I got my watergun too.
Hope the aliens travelled 30 mil light yrs to take over a planet that's 70% full of the one thing that kills them.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
Blossom Goodchild recent channeling:

(yes I still read them)

Dearest lady … dearest souls of earth… for so long now have you assisted your empowerment of yourselves. You have brought yourselves to a place within your Light that has led us to KNOW that much has been achieved because of this . You have understood the need to raise your BEINGS from the place to which they had fallen and once again bring power as individuals to all that is. You have diligently faced trials and continued on when at times it felt that there was little energy left to do so. But your souls shone through. They are now in a position to accept a new way. They resonate on a level that can ‘see’ far more than they were able only a few of your years ago. Therefore we have made decisions to bring about changes that will astound and give you new hope. We shall be a breath of fresh air to those who know 'is us.'

Are you talking here about me? I.e. … Oct 14th? Yes Blossom we are.

I'm not saying it's the same group, there must be dozens of extraterrestrial groups out there, if not hundreds.
Either way I don't trust the UN. My take on this issue.

edit on 26-9-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

ok, done crying with laughter over this...thanks for the post and laugh.

Wouldn't it be wild though if like next month, a massive fleet of UFOs came, dazzled the world, then landed in the hague or some such and their first words were "We will speak only to your Blossom Goodchild".

I think most of the world (that knows of her) would give a collective WTF

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

How do you know what he says is truth? His explanations are up to speculation as anyone's. I have tried to counter his explanations a couple of times, but unfortunately, those threads get disappeared from the front page, so I don't know what he said back.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
But why do you believe data from NOW is any more credible? What makes you believe modern science over ancient text?

edit on 26-9-2010 by Come Clean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

The time is close, soon enough I believe. The sightings reports are becoming more and more rapidtly growing.

I seen (4) in the past hour, they seem to be watching us and 3 are still visible, I lost one not sure where it statione itself since it dimmed itself!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

How do you know what he says is truth? His explanations are up to speculation as anyone's. I have tried to counter his explanations a couple of times, but unfortunately, those threads get disappeared from the front page, so I don't know what he said back.

Phage tends to use references, and gives plausable explanations to many things that come up here on ATS...flocks of birds and chinese lanterns have no chance so long as people like him are around. I have noted that the skeptics here on ATS are on the ball and 90% of their postings are indeed rooted in research and reliable/credible references..so it appears they are denying ignorance without leaping to conclusions that nothing out of the ordinary ever happens.

And ya, nobody is perfect...nor should anyone be taken as the final word in anything...people should be cross checked all the time, be it the "believers" or the skeptics...however, I have seen far more anger appear on the horizon when a "believer' is challenged than a skeptic

cool heads win the day.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

And what does Obama know about space or physics? He would be a bad choice because of a general lack of knowledge in what is her area of expertise.

Will be interesting, to say the least, if this all happens.

Who says aliens would send physicists? They may well send politicians who play the same games as ours do.

Everyone asumes an advanced civilisation is made up totally of advanced beings. Look at our civilisation, a small number advance us technologically, the rest just follow. They (if they exist) could be the same as us, with members covering the range of intelligence, from scum to workers, business people interested in profit, politicians interested in power and scientists.

On the flipside, if they are an advanced peaceful race, they may have disarmed years ago, so could be fearful of our response to their existance.

If they are true, will we have to spell alien with a capital 'A'

edit on 26-9-2010 by pscysm because: to add flipside line

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I have challenged him on some of those birds and lanterns, but unfortunately, never saw those threads again.

Anyway, you seem to be quite jumpy in this thread. Let me check your posting history...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Very wise post.

I completely agree with you. I wish I could star you more than once for this post.

I think many are setting themselves up for culling by jumping blindly into any “proof”. If the government (any of them) is giving the “proof” it would be wise to be leery of it. It this site has shown us anything it should be to look more closely at something being handed to us by TPTB.

Raist

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

The article is from the Aussie Daily Tele, It must be very different to UK version because the Aussie DT is trash. It is aimed at common uneducated society who likes to gobble up tabloid rubbish and they regularly have articles on UFOs and Aliens that are one sided, biased, ridiculed and they appear and disappear just as quick. The DT got a press release just like other media outlets. I have noticed that it appears just Newslimited media outlets reporting on this issue in Australia DT and new.com.au etc.

I ve read this thread and after ignoring all the regular and boring chatter about aliens being real or not, I find this story really amazing, we humans are entering a stage where we are exploring space, space tourism will begin in next decade, private corporations now have the funds to branch into space (good, bad??), and with greater tech we are able to see further with more detail into the abyss which is our universe. The area outside our earth is almost accessible to common people (with money) we will see massive changes in the years ahead.

I believe the UN appointment is a very important one as it’s not just aliens with zappers we need to worry about, there is the possibility with more and more people venturing into space, one could bring back an 'alien bug' to earth, just something off the top of my head but we need global cooperation with humans going into space. With this increased space exploration and increased technology there is a good chance we may bump into E.T, the UN seems to get this, and its sounds like they are prepping all their bases.

One other point new life is being discovered all the time on our own planet especially under the ocean; the possibilities are endless when it comes to life in the deep universe.

Anyways awesome time’s life is sic...

edit on 26-9-2010 by deenuu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

reply to post by witness63

As far as Phage, you haven't killed anybody, have ya? If not, then I believe you still have the chance to "turn back." Maybe you'll start at 0(or even 10% or 20%, because I don't think you've done anything truly evil yet), but at least it's a lot quicker to 51% positive than 90% negative. Otherwise, go bother another dimension or something.

Here's a good video from the 1970s, narrated by Rod Serling, of Twight Zone fame. He was involved in a couple of these documentaries at the time, that actually had government cooperation--which is very unusual in the US.

He talked to a lot of military witnesses like Al Chop and others who had seen UFOs in Washington in 1952, and even some of the Project Blue Book heads like Robert Friend and Hector Quintanilla, who talked about cases they absolutely could not explain. Their job was to debunk every single UFO report no matter what--they were ordered to do it--but some of them they simply couldn't.

Col. Quintanilla had Lonnie Zamorra and the Socorro landing in 1964. He believed Zamorra, believed the landing trace evidence, and there was no way he could debunk the case. He tried everything to knock it down, even going all the way up to the White House, checking into classified projects, but he couldn't. These guys were bulldogs and make Phage look like Tweety Bird, but even they ran into cases that they couldn't debunk. They just classified them as unknown. Nothing else they could do.

Col. Friend had a very weird encounter in 1959 when two Naval intelligence officers interviewed a medium in Maine who claimed to be in contact with aliens. In a trace, she was able to give them all kinds of scientific and technical information that she could not possible have known. Then one of the Naval officers went into a trance and started to write down answers he received from the aliens, who also showed off their flying saucer when requested. Col. Friend interviewed one of the officers in a trance state and got all kinds of information, too, from aliens with names like Alomar and Affa, claiming they represented some type of universal federation of planets.

Too bad these high strangeness cases from the past seem to get forgotten today, but there's a lot of information in them that not even the biggest debunkers coudl explain. And they tried. They really tried.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
The notion of appointing a spokesperson to greet E.T.s in ridiculous.

Do you think Columbus appointed himself or someone else to speak to the Indians of this country?

He had orders from the Queen of Spain that made him governor of any "new lands" that he discovered and gave him 10% of the profits. Finding gold was therefore very important to him. That fact that he had such orders at all has made many people wonder if he really expected to discover something "new" to the West, and if he had heard stories about such lands in Portugal, England or Iceland. He'd been to all those places, after all.

Let's just hope the aliens are nicer than Columbus, who was a very nasty piece of work as governor of Hispaniola.

edit on 26-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
if aliens came to earth i hope they visit me first not some government official lol.
what a waste of taxes

greetings earthling.....

hold on lets go get my un alien contactee pisser!!

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

hello microbe how are you? wanna trade lols

edit on 26-9-2010 by jumpingbeanz because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2010 by jumpingbeanz because: i didn;t quote properly

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Anyway, you seem to be quite jumpy in this thread. Let me check your posting history...

ok, do that...you will notice I bit at both sides whom are stuck in their ways...good luck sticking me in a box.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sator

Sator, your post is the most intellegent post thusfar................most of the previous post are silly.

I think most of us are missing something important......

What's up with all the mass mental conditioning lately? Sator

Contact was made eons ago and has, with a select few, been maintained.

We are now entering exactly the phase Carol Rosin spoke about in her disclosure speech in 2000.

As far as the person who blasted Wernher von Braun. I had dinner with him as a young child and he seemed like a very serious, intellegent and nice man.

Before you blast someone, maybe you should have direct contact with them before shooting your mouth off.

The coming "disclosure" is planned and will be a staged event, god wise up people.

Contact has already occurred and will continue with the various beings on their terms, not ours.

edit on 26-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
oh noes the alians are coming to probe us!

Run for your lifes!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

By the majority of posts here in this thread, it just goes to show how silly and easily manipulated most people are.

Sator said, something's brewing.......everyone needs to go back and read that post.

Hollywood has been conditioning us for a long time to accept that beings from another planet, galaxy, multiverse or even dimension is possible.

Now the main media, which is not credible - most are corrupt sources that bend the truth to TPTB that own them.

Somethings brewing.

As stated before...........contact has already been made.

Disclosure, if it is real, will occur on their terms, not ours.

I suspect "disclosure" will be a staged event..............and like WMD the lot of you will swallow it hook line and sinker.................

Will humanity ever wise up?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Raist

Now the main media, which is not credible - most are corrupt sources that bend the truth to TPTB that own them.

Somethings brewing.

As stated before...........contact has already been made.

Disclosure, if it is real, will occur on their terms, not ours.

Yes, I suspect that contact was made long ago with a variety of ETs and kept secret. That does not surprise me.

The "mainstream" institutions will be the last to admit this, but the public already knows that, too. Maybe something is happening now that cannot possibly be secret any more, so even the elite institutions will have to admit it.

Once that happens, of course, Pandora's Box will be opened,

edit on 26-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join