It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana Died As a Plan to Scare that Went Wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

The article dated Sunday, September 26, 2010 www.aworldnews.com...
As this is a new article I thought it was worth a review. Yes I remember where I was when I heard the news. For years I have had this thought. I do not know if she was killed or it was an accident, but I do know this she was never going to be allowed to marry her boyfriend Dodi al Fayed.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Probably a lot of truth to this. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boogiegk

Dear boogiegk

Thanks for the comment, I had no intention of posting a thread today but I came across this while looking at something else. So as it as always been a belief of mine as I described I thought I would put it up there.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

One might wish to consult the following affidavit regarding Diana's death...

I, Richard John Charles Tomlinson, former MI6 officer, of Geneva, Switzerland hereby declare:

1. I firmly believe that there exist documents held by the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) that would yield important new evidence into the cause and circumstances leading to the deaths of the Princess of Wales, Mr Dodi Al Fayed, and M. Henri Paul in Paris in August 1997... www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Wasn't there reports that she was pregnant and then quickly embalmed after death (a process which destroys evidence of pregnancy) which was illegal in France.

Also all the cameras were magically not operating on the lanes she was on.

Looks like someone didn't want her to have a "muslim baby" as Al Fayed put.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Dear JohnnyCanuck

Thanks for that it is the first I have heard of it. Like all security agencies around the world MI6 is there to protect the establishment.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by igor_ats

Dear igor_ats

A pregnancy in it’s self would have been a problem, however it would have been that a future King of England was being influenced by an Arab which would have been the main concern at the time.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this,i think the accident is a not a coincidence at all,it is a conspiracy.I heard that they were not allowed to get marry because of the religion of the man,is that true?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lafaso870

Dear Lafaso870

Do you think that the British establishment would allow a future king of England to be brought up by an Arab????

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Dear JohnnyCanuck
Thanks for that it is the first I have heard of it. Like all security agencies around the world MI6 is there to protect the establishment.

Interested in that rabbit hole? Take a read-through...it seems to be the only one still up:
richardtomlinson.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

join