Supernatural Season six

page: 27
5
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Many fans(especially 15 year old girls
)didn't like the Ben and Lisa addition.I don't think they are coming back,unless they want to give a happily ever after finale in the show.
The loss in the boys' life is part of the story and this is what makes them want to fight harder.




posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller
 


Oh Gawd please don't say this show or the Ben and Lisa removal is what was done for the fifteen year old girl demographic.

That being aside I think most can see where it will make them want to fight the monsters harder, however taking into account there past I don't think that is really necessary.



posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
reply to post by Phantom traveller
 


Oh Gawd please don't say this show or the Ben and Lisa removal is what was done for the fifteen year old girl demographic.

That being aside I think most can see where it will make them want to fight the monsters harder, however taking into account there past I don't think that is really necessary.


It's a conspiracy.15 year olds rule the world

Actually they are the ones that join the fan clubs,the conventions,the supernatural fan sites etc.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller
 


not that I pay attention to fan sites so whatever as that is concerned. I don't watch much broadcast TV either so I can't say the Nealson ratings would be affected any by me either. O well there. It just remains unfortunate that they have killed off so many of the characters that I have viewed as having some good potential for the show.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem
 


I made the mistake a couple of years ago to join a site just to monitor Supernatural(news,videos etc).Needless to say that i'm the older person and if you read the conversations there....
Although some are talking about the plot,their main topic is "Sammy is so cute,did you see the puppy eyes when..."


BTW Misha Collins will play in a new tv show,similar to Supernatural.It's called Divine and it will braodcast this summer.He will play a priest.
www.divinetheseries.com...



A young priest must come to terms with his crisis of faith or risk damnation to the soul of a living miracle. With man's freewill held in the balance, the bloody conflict surrounding the immortal being known as Divine will take him further into his religion than ever he dreamed possible.



posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller
 


Phantom
thanks for the link. When the new show comes out it looks like it should be worth a try. As to the fan sites talking about how cute the characters are. I guess they can talk about there thing there and we can debate and discuss the %&a# out of the episodes hear.

What is more interesting is the actor will be working in two shows at the same time. I don't think to many have done that.



posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
SO you guys thought that season finale was good? I just gotten around to finishing it. and man I wish I could have just watched the last 10 minutes of it. The whole thing with sam was like a regular episode. It's almost like the writers had the cliff hanger but didn;t know what to fill it with.



posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
very good

www.izdvd.com...



posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I really like the Angels in Supernatural; why? you'd asked.....because they are a bunch of emotionless *beep*heads.....this is really fit to the phrase "as above so below".......meaning we got *beep*heads everywhere we go......no matter that it is heaven or hell.



posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85
 


I like the way they are portraying the angels also. It is just different from the mail stream.
I hope they wont write Cas out but something is going to have to happen with him.



posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It really a twist turn of event when Cas. absorbs all that power........and proclaims to be the new god; if Dean and his guys can deal with this, I dont know who superior to whom anymore.



posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85
 


That is why I said in season seven we will either see Michael, Lucifer, or the Creator show up to deal with Cas. That is what I think any way.



posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
reply to post by the_0bserver85
 


That is why I said in season seven we will either see Michael, Lucifer, or the Creator show up to deal with Cas. That is what I think any way.


From what i read the boys will face an evil,like they never met before and no weapon or shelter from the past will be able to help them.So although we might see the some of the old folks you mention above,it's either Castiel the main evil guy(they said he won't be on the main cast) or they will introduce us a new villain.

I cannot think what might be that evil(if it's not Cas).



posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller
 


They gotta have someone to step in......I mean Cas can kill an archangel with a snap of his fingers and the smiting tool doesn't work on him.....I have no idea what the auhor could do to have Sam and Dean overpower Cas.......I mean there got to be a limit to what you can do.



posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
reply to post by Phantom traveller
 


They gotta have someone to step in......I mean Cas can kill an archangel with a snap of his fingers and the smiting tool doesn't work on him.....I have no idea what the auhor could do to have Sam and Dean overpower Cas.......I mean there got to be a limit to what you can do.


I agree.The boys can't defeat Cas by themselves.Unless in his arrogance Cas use all the power and eventually lose his super abilities,that can only happen if the souls are like batteries.

Up to now the candidates to defeat Cas are:God,Michael,Lucifer,Death and perhaps Crowley can provide info on how the souls work or if there are any weaknesses.



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller


From what i read the boys will face an evil,like they never met before and no weapon or shelter from the past will be able to help them.So although we might see the some of the old folks you mention above,it's either Castiel the main evil guy(they said he won't be on the main cast) or they will introduce us a new villain.


Phantom
well if its going to be some one new it is any ones guess what will happen. As to Cas he will be ending the civil war in heaven and be setting him self up as ruler. I will stand by my original idea as to who will challenge Cas, if there will be any challenge given to Cas at all as the next season starts.



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
any one got any updates on what to expect for the new season and its release?



posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
any one got any updates on what to expect for the new season and its release?


Not many things.Everyone is keeping their mouths shut.Some news here

www.buddytv.com...

www.buddytv.com...

Only 2 months left(but who's counting
)



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'm absolutely addicted to Supernatural
loved season 6 and can't wait for season 7



posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85
 


haha nice one
soo true





top topics
 
5
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

log in

join