It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season six

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The whole thread revolves around this season, so if you want to catch up, this thread is a good synopsis.
I think on the whole this season has been pretty good. Since it was never to be, just having new episodes to watch is worthwhile.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Isabel was supposed to get in the car and stay there, but instead she got out and got impaled when Dean's car smashed the window. Christine meets Final Destination sort of karma.

I remember Isabel getting out of the car. I saw the impala go through the store window. Dean was in the way and ran to one side at the last second. Isabel was no where in the scene when that happened. She came to stand next to Sam and Dean after the fact and was bleeding. I can see where she was suppose to have been injured, or perhaps stabbed her self, but I did not see where the episode showed any of that. Can you point out in the episode where it did show how Isabel got injured?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I got it from her entering the shot with that hunk of glass sticking out of her.
Her sister (in ghostie form) had shown herself to her after she was injured.
Do you think she could have seen the truth and then decided to kill herself?

Ok just re-watched the ending:
Isabel enters the scene wounded, Rose appears and says, "i'm sorry, I didn't mean for this."
It looks to me like Rose needed all of her destroyed in order for her to move on. Weird since she was the one on the rampage killing those guys who were responsible.
edit on 20/2/11 by shadow watcher because: spamalamadingdong

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Side note Dean, at the end, says that they saved some dicks but killed an innocent girl, so again I think it was Rose who caused Isabel to die. I bet not on purpose though. More like the boys said, due to bad luck.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Thanks for re watching the ending. Yes I did think it possible Isabel could have figured out what was happening and decided to kill her self. Since it was definitely a piece of glass, that it was a piece of shrapnel from the car driving through the window is probably the best answer.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
For some reason though i really want to see the trickster return in a light hearted type episode for this season. I think the writers have a blank canvas if they want to bring him back im sure they can find a way if they could

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
For some reason though i really want to see the trickster return in a light hearted type episode for this season. I think the writers have a blank canvas if they want to bring him back im sure they can find a way if they could

I'm with you.Besides i'm not 100% sure that he is really dead.
This week's episode is one of the funny ones,but he is not mentioned anywhere.Instead Balthazar will play some tricks for the boys.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

For some reason though i really want to see the trickster return in a light hearted type episode for this season. I think the writers have a blank canvas if they want to bring him back im sure they can find a way if they could.

Well, if they can bring back Cass, they can bring back Gabriel.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Digging the funny storyline tonight.
We laughed our butts off. I loved the in jokes (I think I got them all).
Sam and Ruby married was awesome. I thought for a bit that this could have been a great series finale.
The boys just live out their lives as actors and walk away from hunting.

On a side note: It was good to have an angel based episode again. I missed that.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This episode kind of made me feel like Supernatural was jumping the shark.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
See, I thought that they were poking fun at themselves.
Even when Murray mumbles about it being season six and letting the scene slide seemed to be a chuckle at how shows have a lifespan in spite of what viewers want.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I think this was done as a filler episode also as a response to critism and maybe any rumours of on set issues etc such as the issue or sera gamble taking over from kripke and how she gets cut when people want kripke back. Not a bad episode but i was expecting the trickster to show up. BTW what was the shirt cas/misha was wearing?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Digging the funny storyline tonight.
We laughed our butts off. I loved the in jokes (I think I got them all).
Sam and Ruby married was awesome. I thought for a bit that this could have been a great series finale.
The boys just live out their lives as actors and walk away from hunting.

On a side note: It was good to have an angel based episode again. I missed that.

They are married in real life.
It was really funny,because it wasn't far from reality.They used all the gossip and some real facts(Misha Collins IS a tweeter addict
) unfortunatelly to give us the hard truth that is going to end this year.Killing all the main crew,Tarantino style,wasn't just for the effect.

I liked it very much.I had missed angels too and now that Cas has all the weapons i hope that civil war will come more often to our screens.

The universe the boys ended up was ours(where supernatural is just a show) and the hard truth was "There is no magic here".It really hurted...

BTW what was the shirt cas/misha was wearing?

If i saw it correctly it was this:

It is some hindu spiritual sign.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
First this episode was pure comedy.

Aside from that I am glad they brought the angels back, and Ralf was at least nice to look at, remember its pure comedy.

I was wondering when the angle came through the portal why he did not have his sword.
All of that aside I liked it about the same as most episodes, I just do hope we will see more of the angles, and maybe even get Michael out of the cage.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

They are married in real life.
It was really funny,because it wasn't far from reality.They used all the gossip and some real facts(Misha Collins IS a tweeter addict
) unfortunatelly to give us the hard truth that is going to end this year.Killing all the main crew,Tarantino style,wasn't just for the effect.

Thanks for the information.

I was not aware of any of it. What do you mean about the hard truth that will end the year killing the main crew?
Second since Collins is a tweeter addict does any one follow his tweeter?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
As far as the crew is concerned, there will most likely be a Season 7. They filmed where I work earlier in the year and while they hadn't got a renewal, they were very positive they would. Unless Jared or Jensen decides to walk away, because without them there's no show.

The French Mistake wasn't a filler episode, it was one they were all very excited about and thought the fans would love. It also advanced the story to set up for the rest of the season. I enjoyed it just as much as they said I would - huge bunches! Not everybody likes the funny eps, but I do.

CW doesn't give them the love they deserve, but with Smallville ending and the Vampire Diaries being a steaming pile of crap, they'd be stupid to not renew.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Duzey

Duzey
I think the show is as much plot driven as it is character driven. That being said I think there would be about a fifty fifty chance the show could work with out one or both or the Winchesters. Other hunters have come through, and you have the angels and I think Bobby could have his own show. We have seen some changes in this season be them good or bad but the show still is what it is, and I hope it will keep going.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

You could be right. After all, John Winchester was supposed to play a huge role in the series but he got greedy, so they wrote him out and sent Dean to Hell instead.

The thing is, they actually think nobody but 13 year old girls watch this show. When you mention a guy that likes the show they jump right to the homosexual conclusion or assume it's for the Impala. Silly stuff, but I guess if you only frequented fansites, you might get that impression.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Did someone say Impala?
Heh heh sorry Duze, I gotta admit it was the car that grabbed me.
Jensen was fresh from soap opera land and it was enough to keep me away from Supernatural.
If you go back to the thread's beginning, you'd see I waited a couple of seasons before I warmed up to it.
If it weren't for me getting laid off and daytime tv being enough to drive you to suicide, I'd have never even gave it a shot.

I would love to see the show thrive further. Hell, I'd even watch a Bobby spin-off where he teaches some junkyard eegits to hunt. There are so any ways the story can go without jumping the old happy days shark. Listening to the viewers is a great place to look. If everyone wants to see more angels, they'd be fools to ignore the viewers.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

I think everyone would like to see a Bobby spin-off.

I watched Days of our Lives when Jensen was on it and I'm VERY happy his acting has improved since then. I hated him on that show. It was almost enough to keep my from watching too, but there's so few shows of this genre on tv that I gave it a shot.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join