It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avatar Issue: * SkepticOverlord is working on it * UPDATE

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

IMHO there is some one right now laughing their tail off at how they think they brought about the second coming.
Or
It could be a test to see problem solution reaction at work to check out how many blame mossad savak or CIA.
Im betting the first one.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Time zone doesn't seem to save itself. Also the text color isn't showing up. Why is it that all my fav places get hacked today? I smell a conspiracy since the one and only game I play is under DDoS atm.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

Checking if my Avatar has changed (fingers crossed)...
So are you saying not all people had their avatar changed?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think people had better change that avatar as soon as possible because i was starting to fall in love with everyone...and that would just be WRONG!!!!!!!.

but on a serious Note.....thank you ATS ...EVEN we have our conflicts as you see the warn signs under my name...i feel for you and hope that you get this sorted out without to much grief.

Also i hope people dont get to upset over their avatars as that is peanuts if this was a serious hack think of the ATS staff and all the SH*T that they must going through right now.

Lets hope that it was just a minor profile hack where they sent the same data to all the profile fields.

link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thanks foe the UD

link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Its been confirmed that this was not done by the owners... and are working on who. Thanks crakeur...

If you guys name names... i think there is an ATS lynch mob in waiting.

link   
DO Not change your avatars, it may allow a hacker to access your hard drive if it's not stored in the images folder on ATS

also I wouldn't change passwords either yet

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

i advise you to check the server logs, i know its GLP,its not an hypothesis .
Seriously, even if im alway poking everyones with sharp sticks on ATS, im on ATS side

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

No, I meant to what I just changed it too from the girl. Mine was the changed to the girl too ;-)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I uploaded my temp. avatar to web and gave the url. However it gives a warning that it has to be in ATS web to be used. Curiously when you view my profile it shows up normally.

link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

Well you know hillbilly...i think your on the right lines there...as you know there was the god ref in the signature...
I think Mossad would have just preffered to shoot us all...and the cia can't hack their way out of a fax machine.....

edit on 25-9-2010 by plube because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

READ THIS!!!

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
DO Not change your avatars, it may allow a hacker to access your hard drive if it's not stored in the images folder on ATS

also I wouldn't change passwords either yet

edit on 25-9-2010 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
but on a serious Note.....thank you ATS ...EVEN we have our conflicts as you see the warn signs under my name...i feel for you and hope that you get this sorted out without to much grief.

I second that.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

no, we're not involved, we didnt attacked ATS, so its not Us

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I changed mine, but my avi was already on ATS so... am i safe?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Can't link to website in Signature at the moment Doesn't recognize the = sign

[urlwww.thelivingmoon.com...]Pegasus Research Consortium[/url]

edit on 25-9-2010 by zorgon because: NO!!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

No idea, ModernAcademia was the one to say it. And I would expect MA to at least be in the know a little considering he's the 2nd top member.
MA is also a mod I think? Ehh...I don't know, it's too early in the morning to think.

edit on by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This may be just me being ignorant and not knowing much how ATS works techincally.

BUT, at the bottom of my page, it says un-favorite and un-subscribe. I didn't favorite or subscribe this thread, and it doesn't say anything about this on any other thread...

probably just me but why is it only on this thread it says un-favorite and un-subscibe?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

edit on 25-9-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Tools worked for me...
now the test!!!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join