It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Calls For 9/11 Tribunal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad Calls For 9/11 Tribunal

www.presstv.com

Iran's president describes as 'naive' the US government's response to his earlier comments about the 9/11 attacks, calling for a special tribunal to investigate the incident.

"If certain individuals are responsible for the September 11 incident, a fair and independent tribunal must probe the matter," IRIB News quoted President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as speaking to reporters upon his arrival in Tehran from week-long visit to New York on Saturday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think Iranian president has done a great favor for whole 911 truth movement by taking our cause to UN... I have think about this for two days now, and I am sure thats what has hapened - what we all have hoped for so many years now.

When president takes this issue out in UN speech, there is no government who really can dismiss this breaking message and a question - what we have been said loud for years now - "we still demand answers!"

I believe truth is coming out finally by this, and we all should be grateful to first president, who have had courage to begin this fight in government levels! ... Next work will be done by Iranian secret service and I think their findings will help us all.

Thank you Iran!

www.presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 25-9-2010 by JanusFIN because: type correct

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well at the very least, it's shone plenty of light on the 9/11 event in the past few days that will no doubt result in some people doing some homework and hopefully coming to truths that the OS doesn't have all the answers to 9/11.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
it could work against the truth movement as reasonable as his request for a tribunal is. thruthers could be slapped with statements such as "these people are supporters of the rouge Iranian leader Mahmoud ahmadinejad" "some of these thruthers are potential terrorists" we know that's bull crap but we also know how the mainstream media works.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It could go one of two ways now couldn't It.....could all get lumped into as the truthers all align themselves( which the US and Israel)have stated as Amajinidad being a complete nut job and therefore so are truthers...or some other world leaders chime in also and then it bodes well for the truth movement....but there is a third matter here....people will understand that yet again the UN is a complete guise that is run by the US and we know the US is run by israel so therefore there is no chance of anything happening yet again.

Now the US being run by Israel is not my words

During an argument between the Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and Foreign Minister Shimon Peres, Peres said that Isralis' policies of continued violence might "turn the US against us".

To this Sharon retorted:

"EVERY TIME WE DO SOMETHING, YOU TELL ME AMERICANS WILL DO THIS AND WILL DO THAT. I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY CLEAR: DON'T WORRY ABOUT AMERICAN PRESSURE ON ISRAEL;

WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA. AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
October 3, 2001
(IAP News)

source

The truth is going to be very very very hard to extract...but we must never give up...and be careful whom we align ourselves too, Kept the truth independent.

edit on 023030p://f57Saturday by plube because: very one to many

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well now, One wonders if this will fall on deaf ears. Off course the US Government are going to do everthing to stop this tribunal from going ahead.

And yes he has given those relatives of those whm died on 9/11 Validity. Weither a tribunal is set up I for one would be surpirsied if it gets the go ahead.

I told others this man had the courage to stand up and be counted. I just wonder what Obamas next move it going to be?

Starred and Flagged, I will be watching this topic with interest, that is for sure.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It's a shame that this will go nowhere.

The US has no intentions of listening to or allowing anything from Ahmadinejad. They made that pretty clear when they walked out of the same speech that asked for investigation.

As Security Council members, they will have no problem vetoing, if neccessary, any UN tribunal of any kind.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

The permanent five countries of the UN Security council will use their veto that is for sure. Keep the truth from the rest .. and let us all suffer. And let us continue to suffer, rather than tell us the truth.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Good analysis on two possible outcomes.

However you totally screwed up that quote, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon never said that:

www.camera.org...

edit on Sun Sep 26 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: BIG QUOTE

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You know what, I think Ahmadinejad and US and Israel are all on the same side. All playing their respective roles and reading their respective scripts.

So, in this instance, I suspect he is helping Obama out. They are really getting worried about the increasing pressure to investigate 9/11, and now Ahmadinejad has given him the perfect excuse not to. Now he can say he can't do it because he will be seen to bow to pressure from Ahmadinejad.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Good analysis on two possible outcomes.

However you totally screwed up that quote, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon never said that:

www.camera.org...

So, because Sharon has denied it, that means it must be true that he didn't say it!!
These pathological psycopaths lie as easily as they breathe, perhaps more easily. It has been alleged that it isn't true by a bunch of liars. I am almost 100% certain it's true.

edit on Sun Sep 26 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: BIG QUOTE

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Actually Iran picking this matter up is great and helpful for the truth movement because Iran is a rising power, and its influence can spread this message in world wide pretext.

The US is declining, it can't continue the anti-Irani propaganda for ever, it is already spending one billion dollars per year in propaganda, and an unknown amount of billions to fight Iranian influence, and to fighting Iran through different means. Not to mention, Iraq and Afghanistan still costs billions. The economy is F'd.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The US can not have this happen so they will think of some reason to go to war with Iran in the near future.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
The US can not have this happen so they will think of some reason to go to war with Iran in the near future.

I suspect this too, that's why there's a big push to get troops back from iraq and afghanistan when both jobs are half done in my opinion, they're getting the troops ready to fight in a new front not spread out over 3.
In my opinion of course which I actually hope is wrong.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

ok because i dont mind to be corrected i went and looked at the source of the rebuttled to the said quote and i found the source interesting to say the least.

CAMERA

Committe for Accuracy in middle east Reporting in America.

so of course this rung alarm bells for me right away...is this a biased report....so lets do a bit of research..

The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) is a Boston-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit, pro-Israel[2] media watchdog group.[3] The group says it was founded in 1982 "to respond to the Washington Post's coverage of Israel's Lebanon incursion, and to the paper's general anti-Israel bias".

source

interesting to me

US Department of Justice banned from Wikipedia
Alert PrintRetweetFacebookCAMERA and The Electronic Intifada

Wikipedia has temporarily blocked edits from the US Department of Justice after someone inside the government agency tried to erase references to a particularly-controversial Wiki-scandal.

Early last week, the Boston-based Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) was accused of organizing a secret campaign to influence certain articles on the "free encyclopedia anyone can edit". Just days later, the DoJ's IP range was used to edit the site's entry on the Pro-Israel "media-monitoring group," lifting a new section that detailed the controversy.

source

always check sources...now why would several sources speak of that quote yet this one source CAMERA is to be believed when you look into who runs it.... NOW this says to me even more so that they will try to coverup everything.

I think people really really need to look into things very deeply...it they are willing to form a committee just to sway the general population on quotes....I think they would be willing to do anything.

ADL Spiked Sept. 11 Blockbuster

What is of particular importance in this development, however, was the role that pro-Israel pressure groups—in this case the ADL, AIPAC and the misnamed Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA)—played in the cover-up of the role Israel played in the mass murder of not just the 3,000 Americans on Sept. 11, but the 3,000+ American servicemen and 700,000 Iraqis subsequently killed in Iraq as well.

In a personal interview with American Free Press, the writer of the report in Counterpunch, Christopher Ketchum, indicated that Foxman just didn’t call upon Fox News. Every major media outlet in America received a visit from the head of the ADL. In addition to Foxman inserting his largesse personally, executives at the highest levels of the various networks were also inundated with phone calls, letters and emails so numerous that they caused the computer networks to crash.

official website for rep DAVID DUKE

lets work together to free the world..and lets work together to free America

edit on Sun Sep 26 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Sun Sep 26 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: per member, changed quoted material

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

how brave of the man calling for the extermination of an entire race of people. may he get tot he bottom of this injustice!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join