It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poo is hitting the Fan? DHS deploying Domesticly ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Oh yay, perpetuation into our everlasting economic decline

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Okay, this might not be related, but the UK also just increased their "risk of terror alert" to "extreme" citing a possible terrorist attack from the IRA.

It's the first time EVER it's been set this high in the UK - I believe it got changed on Friday.

I'd say something big might be going down, and soon.

Edited to add - The Israeli freeze on expansion of Jewish settlements also ends today, so maybe they're expecting some sort of violence on the Gaza Strip or West Bank as well?

Seems like quite a bit going on this week. Also double indicator at the end of August (I believe 23 and 25) showing for possible massive stock market crash sometime in the next 40 days, (same set of complicated indicators showed within 40 days before October 1987 and September 2008) which would be right about this week coming, gold and silver are both at all time highs as well suggesting massive investment in precious metals and that TPTB know something big is about to happen.

edit on 26-9-2010 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Eventually they will run out of manufactured events and then the real deal will present itself. After that, we will only wished it to have just been a manufactured event.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
DHS is already deployed here in the southern part of Texas. Here's a photo I took a year ago of a DHS Suburban marked as Police that I snapped last spring.

I also saw them cruising one morning and responding to a fender bender, FFS...
I didn't get that pic, I was on my motorcycle.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
We are all going to die!!!!!

run for your lives!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

run for your lives!!!!

Right.

This thread is pure bunk. Nothing of any foundational wisdom is offered. All is pure scare tactics.

Tomorrow the sun will riise on a new day. My advise to the paranoid searching for disaster at every turn is...Take a deep breath, have a good breakfast and enjoy LIFE...or better yet "get a life".

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Hey guy's I'm new to this and this is my first real reply here at ATS
But, this is really strange I live just a stone throw's away from my area's Joint-AF-Army
Base and for the past week it's been training and sim's non-stop machine gun fire at night
constantly. And finally yesterday I see a huge formation of attack helicopters. There were
3 Black Hawk's, 3 Apache's, and the strangest thing was seeing 3 (Marine) Cobra's? I was completely confused
what are the Marines doing here? Something is defiantly up, not in the past 10 year's has training been this
intense even at the height of Iraq...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, this guy is a psyops agent. In one of his videos he said he worked for the government. All he does is post BS fear videos. Hoax after hoax.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Yeah, because everyone knows that Obama is "loosing" it and declaring "marital" law.... Is that for the states that allow gay marriage???

It's hard to take someone seriously, when they can't tell the difference between losing it and loosing it. Loose the Kraken!!!!!

"Oh NO, They are loosing the Kraken!!!!"

Of course, I could give him the benefit of the doubt and think that both were typing mishaps, but where's the fun in that???

Jaden

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

Being in the military is working for the government, is is not in the military any more..
If he's an PsyOp ? I don't know , if you saw the Retraction Video, he explains what happend...

Fact is: the DHS website escalated the Threat Alert on the 24th... It sais so on their Page..
I don't think this is an Hoax, more missinterpretation than anything else !

There is alot of stuff going on you know, the UN waiting for al|ens etc..

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by rajaten

run for your lives!!!!

Right.

This thread is pure bunk. Nothing of any foundational wisdom is offered. All is pure scare tactics.

Tomorrow the sun will riise on a new day. My advise to the paranoid searching for disaster at every turn is...Take a deep breath, have a good breakfast and enjoy LIFE...or better yet "get a life".

He who takes advise from someone who lacks the abillity to spell advice, is likely in for a rude awakening....

Jaden

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join