It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poo is hitting the Fan? DHS deploying Domesticly ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The 82nd airborn is all stateside doing big war exerciese supposedly...
By that i mean exercise designed to fight an army of soldiers not insurgents.
They remain on exercises over the next while readying for combat with a real army....Iran?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Right now, capitalism is being propped up by lots of Federal Reserve money--at least at the upper levels. If it all crashes, I think things will really go nuts. We probably will get fascism of some kind then. Over the last 30 years of so, we've already gone halfway there in any case. I think the rich people and the big business interests will support a fascist regime just to try to save themsleves, like they did in Germany in 1933.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The 82nd airborn is all stateside doing big war exerciese supposedly...
By that i mean exercise designed to fight an army of soldiers not insurgents.
They remain on exercises over the next while readying for combat with a real army....Iran?

Maybe they figure that starting another major war is the only way out of this depression. It will give the government a justification for spending a lot more money to stimulate the economy.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Many good comments, thanks !
It is clear that people have seen increase in military activities.

To day SmcDoc had something to say about it, have a listen...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
reply to post by snowspirit

It hasnt been below yellow seance it was started.
We are allways 2 rungs above good and 2 below bad..
Reminds me of that song stuck in the middle.

I didn't know they were still doing the color coded threat levels. I haven't seen them on the news in a couple of years now. Use to show them everyday, (the first years after 9/11) but not anymore.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Many good comments, thanks !
It is clear that people have seen increase in military activities.

I wonder if this is a worldwide thing. Europe is also pretty tense right now. Threat-alerts are up there too.
themoderatevoice.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kc0jfy

Care to elaborate if you can please?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Starting a war to stimulate the economy could be dangerous, which is why they generally pick on countries that don't yet have nuclear weapons, like Iran and Iraq. Once they have them, starting a war becomes a lot more dangerous for the US, and the casualty numbers go way up. That would make the war unpopular since the American publuc does not like long, expensive wars with lots of casualties. They don't care about who else might get killedi but if lots of Americans die then that is a problem.

In countries that really have nuclear weapons, like Russia and China, only a Cold War is possible--"shadow boxing" as the Russians called it--always playing up the threat of war to get the benefits of stimulating the economy and so on while never intending to ever fight a real war.

edit on 26-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Certainly no surprise here. All indicaters and their are many point to the last quarter of 2010 and on into 2011. Its here and the next few months.....Oh boy (!!!) Such as the world has never seen. I"m not looking forward to much of this, doubt anyone is but I'm ready to dance as much as is possible. Just getting tired of the lies and crap. Thanks again mr. abomination. Of course its not all his fault. Not sure who is the greatest liar......bush (little be) or obama (little o) and all the others involved in a very evil scam that is soon or is now very real.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
anyone have any footage of these 'drills'?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The video has been removed by the user.........

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Here is an Retraction and explanation on the removal of the first Video..

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cloud Taster

Hello neighbor out here at the county seat we have also noticed alot of traffic to the air base, seems they changed flight paths and now mostly come right over our house extremely low I'll add. The one thing I have noticed more than a few times this year is the chinooks usually 3 at a time flying. Going from Niagara Falls twords Rochester area.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaynos

Explanation video above..

He said he got some good info by a good friend and some missleading info from another he didnt trust too much..

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by witness63
Right now, capitalism is being propped up by lots of Federal Reserve money--at least at the upper levels. If it all crashes, I think things will really go nuts. We probably will get fascism of some kind then.

If capitalism is being propped up, then it's not capitalism. We've had fascism in this country since at least the end of the Civil War.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by Kaynos

Explanation video above..

He said he got some good info by a good friend and some missleading info from another he didnt trust too much..

good info from a friend...usually means a rumor, scuttlebutt...nothing noteworthy or true

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
No idea if this is related but a few nights ago a C5 cargo plane landed at Moffett Field (a closed AF base near San Francisco / Palo Alto, CA). This is very rare - seen this 3-4 times in last several years. Last time one landed it was for a series of training exercises in the area.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wow!

Never seen so many people hoping for internment camps before.

Nothing is happening, go back to your tv and football.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
here is someone else's copy of the video uploaded to youtube since the original is taken down, i dont know if believe any of it or not, but its here if you feel like watching it.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Watched the financial vid. I have seeing the problems manifest themselves in the markets.

I believe the increase we have see in the stock markets is not an actual increase in the value of the market but the inherent inflationary rate of the money supply.

I was thinking of writing up an idea over at zero and seeing what the pros think.

Anyway, I suggest to people to watch that video. It explains where we are at right now. The economy has not recovered, the truth is there for you to see.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join