It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poo is hitting the Fan? DHS deploying Domesticly ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Here is yet a bizzare video for today..

Most likely possible events, as my own "monkey mind" can come up with.
Imminent Bank Holiday/shutdown
Attack on Iran
Major Hurricane or other natural disaster
As far fetched as it sounds, alien disclosure.
If they try and march US soldiers out against the people, without just cause, THEY will find themselves being hunted like dogs by those that they thought worked for them.

Is there any Drills going on over there in the States now ?
Homeland Security

Current Threat Level
September 24, 2010

•The United States government's national threat level is Elevated, or Yellow.
•For all domestic and international flights, the U.S. threat level is High, or Orange. See the Transportation Security Administration for up-to-date information on items permitted and prohibited on airlines.
Recommended Activities
•Everyone should establish an emergency preparedness kit and emergency plan for themselves and their family, and stay informed about what to do during an emergency.
•All Americans should continue to be vigilant, take notice of their surroundings, and report suspicious items or activities to local authorities immediately.

I am adding this vid, take it as you whish, Im sure there is no connection, but both these vids talk about Increased Threat Levels...

I'm adding this also, goes to the Economy !!!

edit on 25/9/2010 by ChemBreather because: Added content !

edit on 25/9/2010 by ChemBreather because: added Vid

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Starting An Introduction Thread – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

edit on 26/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: Title...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ok I offer no source just my own words so flame as you will.

I spoke to a good buddy of mine (served with him for 8yrs) earlier this week that is stationed at Ft benning he stopped by as he was going to see his family in N. Ga we shot the crap for an hour about work weather and so on. We started talking about the economy and he had heard (I know its hear say but thats all I have to go on that one of the ranger chalks was taken out for civil unrest support training with a local county in Ga.2 weeks ago. He told me that he thinks the people in charge are getting kind of spooked about the reveling of our double dip resection we are in and thats all he had to go one. Other than that thats all Iv got to go on so mmmmm
kinda makes you wonder.

edit on 25-9-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Very odd. I know Canadian troops are on the way to Newfoundland, but that's just to clean up after hurricane Igor. Which is the great thing about our military. Our weather is usually our greatest threat, so they are a huge help to us. And we don't have FEMA camps here. Maybe house arrest if necessary? I don't actually know.

Canada had a flight going to Pakistan that was diverted to Sweden because of a bomb threat, but it turned out to be a hoax.
www.winnipegfreepress.com...

It sure sounds like the US is expecting something big. I didn't like the way he said "a LOT of meteorites".

But it could be anything.

The only military threats I can find on main stream news is that they're worried about problems in Ireland. I can't even find a military threat level for Canada, although I would think we have one
If it's up in the US, it should be similar here too, since we are next door.

I wonder how long the threat levels have been at elevated status. Maybe they just stay there these days.
Something to keep an eye on, for sure.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

It hasnt been below yellow seance it was started.
We are allways 2 rungs above good and 2 below bad..
Reminds me of that song stuck in the middle.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I remember your previous posts, and I want to say thanks for getting whatever info you have out there for the rest of us...Great Job!!
I also wanted to mention I have been hearing murmurings about the first week of October all around ATS...I really hope that this doesn't amount to much, but if something does come down I appreciate the ability to try and wrap my head around the fact that it could and weigh my options, not to mention the abilty to watch my back...I think I may even toss the bug out bag in the truck this week..Thanks again..I'll watch this thread close..
Btw....to the ones that are gonna scream FEARMONGER!!.....get over it...yeah it may be scary to think that bad things could be coming down but would'nt it be better to control your emotions a bit and just observe...Eyes and Ears Wide Open Folks!!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by maxxwelhowser

Thanks! Im still searching for some updates here and there...

Ive seen romours of meteor impacts, but I havent seen confirmation other than in the LunarMeteorHunters blog.
Some speculate in possible bio-terror near the Gow, an false flag so that Bp may get off the lawsuits over corexit damages.. Just HearSay... nothing solid...

I saw some one talking about military activity up at Niagara Falls:

I'm in Buffalo NY, and over the last week or so, after midnight there were planes landing in Niagara Falls, one every 20-30 minutes...until like 3am...I thought it was maybe just drills...they've stopped, I was going to get video last night but nothing happened.

Just sharing this to put all the pieces together... Anyone else notice military movements in their areas?

edit on 25/9/2010 by ChemBreather because: grammar i think

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I work for a company that supplies several major Defense Contractors with
high tech components for Lasers, Smart Bombs and Cruise Missiles.

In the last two months our orders have almost doubled for these components.

I believe someone is up to something.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kc0jfy

What is up with the Profile Pics? some one changed all the Pics..LOL ..

Anyways, lasers you say = hehe, Alien Wars,joking, I think maybe we have an possible scenario here:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If action were to be taken against Iran, the military may be called upon to assist in maintaining civil order here, in the States, against an anticipated public backlash.

Just the military's way of making sure that it has the forces it might need, in place, before, and if there is a need.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
S & F to the OP. Good post! I'd give stars to everyone's replies if I had the tim'e also.

I have no info to pass on other than my money is on an Iran attack to get people's mind off the economy and such.

Hopefully I can still get my cash out of the bank on payday next week to bug out if needed.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
There is another thread on this.

It's a hoax.

Nothing to see here folks please move along.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Whiteman AFB has been buzzing for last couple of weeks. I have heard the stealths rumbling around every day. Just saw another apache, one of the two rotor transport copters and a stealth fighter this afternoon. They are always flying around here though....so hard to tell if it is just a training weekend or if something is up. Until I look up and see the jet trails crisscrossing the sky like a spiderweb like happened on 911 I will not be too worried.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

You forgot the link
Thanks

my edit to add...found the thread you were refering to...
please dissregard my U2U

link
www.abovetopsecret.com...
this thread in the N.W.O. not yet made it to HOAX
Thanks...again.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: updated info...for requested info

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The links I found to this were from Alexander Higgins Blog...

http://(nolink)/2010/09/25/u.s.-military-on-18-hour-alert-for-domestic-deployment-5642/

and The Intel Hub...

theintelhub.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
And I found this
a craigslist personal add....must be a joke I'm sure chicago.craigslist.org...
and since it will probably be gone soon...here is the add page

"email this posting to a friend chicago craigslist > north chicagoland > personals > rants & raves

Looks like they are going to take him out!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-09-25, 5:42PM CDT

Reply To This Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of Thursday, the U.S. military has been put on alert status “Domestic Standby”. Andrew (YouTuber – SmokinJoeTrainer) released a video Saturday September 25, 2010 stating that the 82nd Airborn Division has been mobilized for the Dept. of Homeland Security.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1973600253"

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Interesting thread! Thanks for the info, S&F.

I just wanted to give this thread a good *kick* to hopefully keep the info rolling.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6f95205a485.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Wow, this is major fearmongering. I mean, are you trying to scare people or are you REALLY trying to scare people? The threat level in our country hasn't changed in 4 years. You offer no proof that any type of "mobilization" is going to happen besides guard drills. That happens ALL THE TIME. The guard trains for civil arrest for any number of possibilities, from stopping riots in the US (and normal riots, like Rodney King/race riots, not "total economic destruction" riots), or stopping riots overseas if they are deployed. And then, on top of it, why not throw in a video on "when comets attack". Yea, brilliant, just think...maybe the comets are going to hit the earth, giving the National Guard the chance to deploy in the US to allow the UN peacekeepers to come in to intiate Project Bluebeam and abduct everyone who's a Christian so they can implement NWO. game over right?

Sometimes, this place denies a little too much ignorance.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I'm the Falls myself, and HAVE noticed an exorbitant amount of flyovers by non-commercial planes this entire month. Managed to pick out F-15's, one A-10, and another that could have been a Hornet...couldn't make out the stabilator configuration. I imagine it's common for visiting pilots to fly over the falls themselves, for obvious reasons. But for this much activity without an air show in town is most unusual. The AFB is home to refueling KC-135's; the last fighters stationed there were Falcons, many years ago.

I don't have my finger on the panic button just yet...but it's hovering.

~TCT~

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Regardless of if the SHTF one key piece of advice that was given in this video is that you should always have a plan in case you need to run quickly - which includes food/water/clothes/radio etc... go over to the survival forums if you need more information on that.

I can't say anything more than I've also noticed an increase in air traffic, period. I will admit I don't know different aircrafts that well but I can say it's increased in my area, it's been low flying, and definitely not commercial aircraft. That's all I can say for certain...

Always be prepared regardless of the national threat level. Do you really think we will be warned if there is an impending attack or anything of the sort?

edit on 26/9/2010 by highlyoriginal because: fixed sentence

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I'm thinking this is a HOAX, just found this...

September 25,2010
Viewer Submission

Hey there,

When I got this info, I was somewhat alarmed by it and thought that possibly obama was loosing it and declaring marital law.

I immediately called my brother in law in Atlanta to confirm the info Friday night and again today. He is a Major(sorry, He asked me to never give his name for security reasons) in the Ga 121st Infantry assigned to the 48th Brigade. He is also an former brigade level intelligence officer and still has contacts in that area.

He tells me that this is a total and absolute hoax and there is no alert for the 82nd or 101st other than the normal day to day status. He said that even if Atlanta were known to NOT be a target, they would have still been notified immediately and placed on readiness one status and begun calling all officers and NCO's. He also tells me that LA-NY-CHI-DAL-ATL-Miami are the most active hot stops for potential terrorist targets in the country so they stay very on guard for possible activation.

They live near Atlanta with their children so I do believe him as if there were ANY truth to it-- he would want them to be far from Atlanta and would expect me to help him get them here to rural Florida. HE is very much opposed to the current regieme, he has no more regard for obama than any of us and regards obama as a domestic terrorist and imposter non American.

I dont know who supplied this info but I do most sincerely hope that you are kicking their butts off the forum. This will cause many people to look at the forum with distrust and suspicion.
Regards, Ric

Source

edit on 26/9/2010 by highlyoriginal because: *

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join