It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain this dream to me? Im kinda scared...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Lately, ive been scouring the internet, more often than usual, for info and conspiracies about ETs, and ive been having REALLY vivid dreams, so vivid, i can remember every part, and its not those kind of whacked out dreams with weird sh*t going on.

So here it is:

Im sitting on a balcony with my best friend and my dad, we're talking, and all of a sudden i look up to see strange objects in the sky. They look like B-2 bombers, yet theyre a blue metallic color. They fly similar to the way Blue Angels fly in air shows, but their movements defy physics as we know them. As they're flying around, in groups of 3, all over the sky, and as they make these astonishing manuvers, the sky turns blood red, and in some places, orange. Huge clouds resembling the clolumn of smoke seen in an atomic blast begin to form, not from the ground up, but fromt he sky down. These columns are more like tubes, because in the middle of each one, and each on is just absolutely MASSIVE, in the middle is some sort of machine, and as it reaches the ground, a deep rumble begins, and a few seconds later people around us begin exploding from the inside out. As this happens, i feel myself beginning to explode, but right as i feel it begin to happen, it all stops. The columns of smoke dissipate, the contraptions explode into dust, the alien craft fly away, and everything is silent. My dad, my friend, and i walk into the street where the carnage is just crazy, thats how i can describe it. We try to use a car, but the engine is missing, so we keep walking, and we come across a group of people who survived the vibrations. We find a large military base where we find weapons and other such things. We live in a bunker below the surface, hiding from the ETs that return to the surface and roam around doing whatever they came to do.

Before anything else happened, i was woken up by the cat :/

So what could this mean? A vision of the future?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Originally posted by 8fl0z

ive been having REALLY vivid dreams,

so has this dream happend more then once ? , also what kind of feeling did you have when you woke up ,and how long did it last for ?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

my dreams are different every time, but they always have something to do with aliens. either good or bad.

when i woke up, i felt confused, scared, and had a feeling of desolation.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

I can't help but think of the similarities between this and the movie 'war of the worlds'. You know, the part where people all over where exploding into dust? Then none of the cars working and the guy eventually ending up hiding underground with his kid....have you watched that movie? Maybe it could be influencing your dreams?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I saw it once, i dont much remember everything about it. I did however, read the book two years ago.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So you saturated your subconscious with alien and ET scenarios and am suprised that you dreamt of a scenario?

I am not mocking you in any way but perhaps you may have a germ of a good sci=fi book or programme. At the very least you may be a writer. look at this way bigger idiots than you and me get paid for writing....

Rgds

T

edit on 25-9-2010 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
So you saturated your subconscious with alien and ET scenarios and am suprised that you dreamt of a scenario?

I am not mocking you in any way but perhaps you may have a germ of a good sci=fi book or programme. At the very least you may be a writer. look at this way bigger idiots than you and me get paid for writing....

Rgds

T

edit on 25-9-2010 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

Thats probably the case, but the vivdness of these dreams is striking. I rarely ever remember my dreams, and if i do, its all fuzz.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Acts 2:17 And it will be in the last days, says God, that I will pour out My Spirit on all humanity; then your sons and your daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

im an athiest.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well, I can't explain it, but I can sympathize with you. I have dreams about stuff like that a lot, especially lately. there are a couple other threads you might like having a look at. Some other people are dreaming about aircraft and flying things freakyness also. Your whole dream seems like it could have been one of mine, not exactly mind you, but I mean it sort of fits a pattern of mine I've been having. One of them was where there were intense, painful "buzzy" vibrations that were being inflicted upon us. I was so terrified I woke up, so I don't know if it would have led to an exploding incident.

Personally, I'm getting a little (lot) creeped out that so many people are having these aircraft and ufo dreams. Check out these threads if you like....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well....I cannot explain your dream other than it will happen exactly as you dreamed it....or.....like other repliers wrote.....you got influenced by watching War of the worlds.

I also had a vivid dream of invading aliens..

I was at an airport and suddently out of nowhere there where these giant robots demolishing buildings with their arms and throwing granades. The strange thing about these granades was that the caused an implosion. As if they opened up an other dimension and evrything loose like people, cars and what not got sucked into it.

I also would like to mention that I was about to die when I wake up....not by the cat tho.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

I have a thread about the same dream, I was on a balcony in the desert though...What did your surroundings look like?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

I've had not dissimilar dreams in the past. Being a sci-fi fan, it's just my brain getting bored whilst the body sleeps, making up it's own "film" to watch.

Oddly, not had any in recent years though.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

there were trees to either side, we were kinda looking into a valley of sorts, but a really soft valley, nto steep at all.

new topics

top topics

join