It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Brown Aliens, anyone had a similar experience?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I know that many people have reported abduction experiences with traditional grey aliens. I had a strange experience recently involving a totally different type than what people have been reporting. It feels really weird for me to talk about this. Because it is such an incredible story, there aren't many people in my normal life who I would feel comfortable speaking with about this. but I'm hoping that some people around here might have had a similar experience or be able to offer support or convince me that I am a nutter and none of this is real..

Basically, the experience started off with me in my apartment alone, and getting a weird feeling just before bed (11:00 PM). I describe it as a weird feeling, but it was like a strange sense that I was being watched, through the windows of the apartment, which were black because it was dark outside. There was also a weird visual effect, like the sense of seeing something move in the corner of my eye, but when I turned to look, there would be nothing there. It was really creepy, and I don't normally ever get this kind of feeling. When I went to bed, I noticed a strange, low-pitched buzzing noise, but I couldn't isolate where it was coming from, and just figured it was an air conditioner or some electric device outside.

Later that night I was awoken to a strong banging sound, like something had crashed into the side of my bed. Freaked out, turned on all the lights, nothing in the room. That was around 1 AM.

Around an hour later (or what felt like an hour later), I awoke in my bed, lying in a weird position on my back, completely paralyzed. Please note that I am 30 years old, and in all of my life I have never suffered from "sleep paralysis". So I was understandably terrified, this being the first time it ever happened. I was unable to move any part of my body, not even my head; but I was able to move by eyeballs around to survey the room.

Looking to my right I saw an entity floating in between me and the exterior wall of the apartment. It was very small (about 2.5 feet in height), and had what looked like brownish, mottled skin, with wrinkles. When I tried to focus my eye directly on it, I got a weird visual effect, like electrical static, that obscured view of the creature. But when looking at it just off-center I could distinguish details. It had large, shiny reflective black eyes, that kind of wrapped around the side of its head (not almond shaped front-facing like on traditional drawings). I saw it blink (amazingly!) as it was communicating with something else in the room lower down the bed, that I couldn't see. I don't know why I got this feeling, but it seemed to me that whatever they had been doing, they were near finished, and were about to leave.

I started screaming the moment I saw this thing, and the only sound I could make while paralyzed was a kind of guttural "UNGH!!". It noticed that I was aware of what was going on, and turned to look right at me. I screamed once more, and then actually calmed myself down because I was curious about what it was and wanted to communicate with it. It raised its hand at me (3 fingers!) dispassionately and I felt a powerful force just pushing me back to sleep. I estimate the whole encounter took approximately 20 seconds.

I woke up and the clock read 5 AM. Freaked out, jumped out of bed, did a search of the apartment and found nothing. I couldn't sleep properly for like a month after that experience. I never saw the thing again, but I had sleep paralysis happen 2 more times. Since then (6 months ago, the sleep paralysis has not appeared again). But I did move to a new country, and since moving here have not had anything similar occur. I still get scared sometimes at night, having a "weird" feeling, and will only sleep if all the lights in the house are on. I'm a 30 year old man for goodness sake, I shouldn't be scared of these things! But holy crap I sure am.

So to summarize, anybody else gone through a similar experience with these characteristics:

-weird low-pitched buzzing noise
-freaky feeling just before bed, visual sense of seeing shapes out of the corner of your eye
-sleep paralysis
-small creatures (aliens?), brown in color, big bug-like black eyes, three fingers, tiny limbs. Almost cat-like.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wow, sounds like a very weird experience!
To be true i am not so much involved in this forum and post relative rarely.
But i would want to see what you have seen there...
Can you try to make a picture of whatever it was?

I dunno but is it possible that you have had a very real dream?
(Not that don´t believe you but this could be also possible...)
Have you looked on your body and the room after this occasion?
Anything strange?
So, now you moved far away.
Do you think an alien that has the possibility to travel beyond space and time cannot reach you now?
Or do you think that it, whatever it was, is bound to the location, where it has happened...? Then you should check up the local archives for any similar news...
Oh and have you thought about to get a hypno-regression?

Just my few cents, maybe it helps...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Those are all great questions, and I have thought about similar ones myself.

I did check my body and the room thoroughly after the experience. I have read that some abductees report deep gouges or red marks in patterns (sometimes a triangle) on their bodies. I could not find any physical trace out of the ordinary on either myself or any damage to the room. But I did have an intense ,deep ache in my jaw that lasted for about 3 days. Not sure if that could have been from the stress of trying to move my mouth while paralyzed. I also felt weirdly more energetic and much more intellectually introspective for about 3 weeks following the episode.

Could it have been a very realistic "waking" dream? I won't discount the possibility, but it would have been one hell of a dream if that were the case. I have never before or since experienced such a weird visual hallucination while awake. I am 100% certain that I was awake when the episode took place. I was literally straining my muscles frantically trying to move, but I was locked in place by the paralysis. So the creature would have to have been a visual dream superimposed on my waking vision while the rest of my body was asleep. Some researchers say that this can happen during an episode of sleep paralysis. But then why do so many sufferers of sleep paralysis report alien-like creatures? Are we all having the same freaky dream?

Like you say, moving to a new country shouldn't be enough to confound these beings if they really are interplanetary space aliens. I have two theories about why they haven't seemed to re-appear since my move. First, maybe they didn't find me that interesting, and after the initial contact have decided its not necessary to harass me more frequently. Or, it could be that they have some kind of "jurisdiction" that limits them to contacting particular subjects in particular geographic locations. Maybe my current country doesn't fall into their zone of operations.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
They are called ewoks!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MonteroReal

LOL, maybe these were shaved Ewoks?

I actually have a theory that much intelligent life in the galaxy is likely to be very similar in terms of civilization level to Ewoks, but that is material for a totally different thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That sounds like a VERY RARE and virtually unknown Alien race known as the XPOTZ. There are very few references to them on the internet and most of them are in the Romanian Language. FYI approximately 65 alien species have visited earth. These XPOTZ from my understanding are very short, ugly, (kind of elf like, but more like a non-stocky mythical dwarf id say) and do experiments on humans as well as leaving people with implants. Just because you cant find a mark doesnt mean they didnt leave a tracking device in you...moving to a different country doesn't help...they can find you again if they want to...set up video camera in your room, but it seems like they arent coming back for you...but hey im just a human, who am i to say. good luck!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansRuleTheGalaxy

Wow that's really interesting, thanks for the tip. Here's some information I was able to find out about them from a Romanian website, translated to English:

Pronounced xpotaz. Some people and especially children who say they have seen or have had dreams that were taken in or by the elves in remote places ... people with little pointed ears, eyes like two beads and wrinkled skin. Those who have been visited by xpotz type lens implants approximately 9 inches in the back or neck pain and headache sufferers.

Sounds really intriguing, but I'm not sure it describes exactly what I saw. Mine were quite skinny, had huge, bulbous eyes, and no ears that I could see.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kristobal
-weird low-pitched buzzing noise

Flies?

-freaky feeling just before bed, visual sense of seeing shapes out of the corner of your eye
-sleep paralysis
-small creatures (aliens?), brown in color, big bug-like black eyes, three fingers, tiny limbs. Almost cat-like.

Honduran illegal aliens? Threefingerness is endemic for unskilled laborers entrusted with power tools.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

I had a similar experience. You aren't alone. And it still bugs me to this day. And my experience actually happened about 5 years ago. I wrote a post about it, you should check it out. I don't really have any advice to offer, but I can at least say that you are not the only one who has had something like this happen to you.
And I can't say it get's better, because...
I still have no answers either.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Kristobal,they are small humans of their own race and they are dispatched to actually come into our homes and physically abduct us,something about their natural physiology allows them to be "beamed up"and they actually physically must be holding you to be able to "beam"you up with them.Check for other signs of abduction events .

They are pretty much afraid of us we are dangerous to them,think of yourself being sent into a group of jungle Gorillas any of which could hurt you with the intent to steal one of their children.Thats them,they are a little nervous all the time.High risk job for sure,we are the Gorillas by the way.

Welcome to the club,no big deal,just keep searching the net there are millions of people who have been abducted worldwide.

This is as good a site as any to hang around at,a lot of good info comes through here and you can learn the ropes as far as dealing with paid disinformation agents working for government,religon,and large corporations.

Time to learn my friend,time to learn.Good luck on your journey,I am sure you will be entertained and will learn a lot.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The sleep paralysis part makes me think that you were dreaming.

I had a similar experience, only it wasn't aliens who showed up, it was demons.

The same thing, trying to scream, nothing happened. I thought I woke up, and I ran upstairs, but everyone up there was a demon in human's skin. Woke up, was all a dream. The sleep paralysis may have been when I was in between awake and asleep, when the dream started coming on. Never had sleep paralysis since then, either.

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Chalk it up to a dream, and keep your mind open.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

Hi kristobal

Thank-you for sharing your experiences --- that definitely would have freaked me out as well!

There’s a regression therapist named Dolores Cannon that has done a lot of work with abductees and I remember reading in one of her books about other people’s experiences with, what sound to be similar small brown creatures. If I’m not mistaken these creatures (according to the people in the book) work for another more intelligent group of ET’s --- and while the creatures you saw were biological (not drones or anything) they might not be advanced in certain areas --- like emotion. (This is an odd question --- but do you remember any strange unpleasant odour to them?)

From what Dolores and her patient concluded was that although the abductee experience is very traumatizing --- the ET’s actually mean us no harm. I think it would be akin to us lifting a Dolphin out its ocean home, doing a quick physical, inserting a tracking device and then letting the Dolphin go. I guess most of the ET’s don’t really want to interfere with human life --- they just want to study how we interact in the wild.

I know this is easier said than done --- and in fact I don’t think that I have capacity to do this....but my advice is that just in case God forbid this happens to you again --- try not to let fear overwhelm you. I guess one of the reason’s (according Dolores’s accounts) that abductees cannot fully remember their experiences is because they become paralyzed with fear. (Which is totally understandable!)

If you believe in reincarnation --- from what I understand is that before we come into this life --- we choose many of the important life experiences we would like to have. And according to these regression books I’ve been reading --- many abductees can remember under deep hypnosis having made agreements with the ET’s, “contracts” with them so to speak --- to give themselves the opportunity to interact with other lifeforms.

Anyways please take was I’ve said with said with a grain of salt!
But if you’d like to read more about other abductees experiences there are some free books online on Demonoid (If you Download torrents --- just type Dolores Cannon into the search bar and one of the top results with be to download 7 pdf books for free) or online through google books you read excerpts of her books for free:

www.demonoid.com...

or

books.google.ca... m=5&ved=0CEIQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=brown&f=false

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Againuntodust,the time you speak of between awake awareness and complete sleep--the dream state if you will--is when we are able to see and remember these beings,it is not some sleep experience,the experiences are real we simply remember them because we are not fully awake but we are mentally aware .

You can master remaining in this state it is just like meditating I would imagine.I have never meditated,but I have mastered remaining and remembering in this state.You can manifest physical actions in this state.

So no this is definately not a sleep disorder issue,these memories are as real as the needle in your eye.

Do not chalk anything up to a dream,remember as much as you can and WRITE IT DOWN FAST so you get it as accurate as you can.

This is not sleep paralysis,what a nutty idea,what a nutty idea to explain away an actual physical and physiological state we all experience and can learn to control.Paralysis of your brain if you even validate the silly term "sleep paralysis".There is no such thing,that is a terminology created to explain something "as best we could at the time",this is a real and common state of existance for all people and can enhance our lives if we learn to properly embrace and understand it.It is also a vulnerable time if you arent able to comprehend or accept it as being a part of your "real time"existance,why should we lose the hours we sleep,be it 5,6,7,or 8 hrs ,why sould we lose that,and where does the time go?

edit on 2-10-2010 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2010 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The buzzing noise could be tenninitus, I used to get this when I laid down in bed at night. This was five and a half years ago. After going on a trip to Ireland in 2005, the cabin pressure of the airplane made everything clear out of my sinuses, then the humming at night stopped. When I get stressed out my ears and sinuses fill up with fluid so I have a hard time hearing. Tenninitus can be triggered by a lot of things and is hard to get rid of.

Maybe you were having a night terror dream? Triggered by intense stress in your life....? I don't know, I hate to admitt it but I like to sleep with a nightlight on, and the dog on the foot of my bed. Sometimes I'll sleep with the light on, with a baseball bat under the bed. I saw a UFO 1 1/2 years ago for a five seconds, it was a very far away sighting. Now after reading books on the subject, I have feel a little paranoid.... The dog helps alot, she knows a thunderstorm is comming five minutes ahead of time, so she is a comfort. My husband snores in the Master bedroom pretty much all night, so I will be the one greeting the aliens from the guest room. Ha! It does sound very far out. Fear is a natural thing that has kept man alive for thousands of years. Trust it, obviously something very real has happened to you or you wouldn't feel that way. You could install motion detector lights in the house as night lights, or on the wall switiches. Those clap on lights could be helpful, do what ever to make yourself feel safe, rely on your own judgement. Best of Luck!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
In addition to these wonderful ideas provided by Frugal,you may also choose to practice remaining in the dream state for as long as you can,try to let yourself delineate between your body actually physically shutting down disappearing if you will,and your mind becoming paralysed into what we call sleep,it will take a few trys to be able to identify the point where these things seperate but once you do you can control wether or not you fall into the sleep part,you can remain in the dreamstate and learn what it is.You can choose how much of the time from when you close your eyes until you open them that you ACTUALLY SLEEP,and you can utilise the remaining time for yourself as we all should know how to do.Why would we lose all those hours in sleep?well we dont have to,we just dont know about it.

I guess any new idea might be the right one,good luck.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I agree with you about this, and also, that these weren't negatives, and even when someone is awoken in a more fearful way, such as during a medical procedure, if you're returned home, they're either our own, (and not all that is positive), or positives.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Many people (specially those not experiencing "paranormal" phenomena) are quick to draw the most "logical" and "scientific" conjectures/explanations when it comes to these matters.

All I am going to say is that there exist entities with the ability, influence or psychic power to somewhat affect humans, whether to cause them to see an illusion, blur their sight or paralyze them when they are sleeping.

I've had (past tense, not anymore) many sleep paralysis experiences with shadowy figures by my side, and I know what it feels like. It is not a mere dream. And I also have had many other different "paranormal" experiences, per se. I know the feeling of them.

Anyways, this is a very interesting experience. I've never heard of brown wrinkled extraterrestrials. Looks like to me that you were just another, umm... I don't wanna say "victim", but yes, something of that sort.

And I can tell you that these kind of things (abductions or experimentations) happen a lot more than people know (or shall we say, remember?).
edit on 11-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Spell-check corrections.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

I too have had some strange night-time experiences during what is being called "sleep paralysis". The feeling is of having no control over your physical body--absolutely terrifying! I think I would easily have dismissed my first experience as a dream had my roomate in the next room not had a similar experience. She was more terrified than me and never again would sleep in her room but instead drug a mat into my room.

The thing that resonates with me most strongly in the OP's story is the noise--I heard/felt a vibration which at the time I could only describe as water running in old pipes. Terribly helpless, it was as if the vibration was what was making me paralysed. Much to my horrific mortification, the vibration was also doing other things to me. I never saw the ting, but it was on top of me.

Just use your mind and push it away--hard--with firm insistence, not lovey dove stuff.

Annab

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by annabanana

Thats curious. Many time when I had a sleep paralysis episode, the same thing would be happening to my mother in another room. I realized this for the first time when she told me what had happened to her and described it to me, it was the same thing that had happened to me that very night.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I dont know iff I ever left the room, but I was in the company of light beings when I remember like talking with somone in my sleep, and a light in my face thru my eyelids. Suddenly I was re-dreaming an old alien encounter dream, I was rolled on my side and felt a sharp/heat in my neck I was paralized, and aware I was dreaming, next thing I know I was awake, light beings (looked liike little men meditating in david-stars (tetrahedron, merkaba, flower of life etc...) still there.

And yes I hear buzzing in the light beings presence, thayr from a higher frequency.
edit on 15-11-2010 by kera1337 because: forgot somthing

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join