It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Equation Solved -- Pane "Astral Walker" Andov

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by GeosAlien

So your response to all of the evidence against is to tell us that you are not convinced?

I'm sorry, but that is not evidence for or against.

You simply have nothing to support your point of view. just because the evidence is completely lopsided against your claims is true. You admit it by stating it is a one way issue.

Had there been any evidence to post you would have done that. You didn't.

One of the issues speak of is mind set. The mind set apparent here is those that hang on to untenable positions despite the overwhelming evidence. That is a mindset called a closed mind.

You are stereotyping, stereologist !!
There is more between heaven and earth... your "science" can't explain !!
Take it easy.... and have fun!!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GeosAlien

You are stereotyping, stereologist !!

Yet another mistake. Please learn the meaning of the word.

You have no evidence. It has been shown that Pane's claims are made up malarkey.

If you ever have anything to support the claims of Pane consider posting it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well stereo sufficient to say, some of us don't share your perceptions here.
But peace to you nonetheless.

I'm not sure now, at first this was explained as more than this star remnant. Is this the same as what NASA talked of, that Voyager saw outside the solar system and that we are passing through with the magnetic ribbon normally associated with stars? Or something else, coming from the galactic center? As long as the sun expands quickly and NWO dissipates, all will be well, because on a higher level, sun expansion means we've upgraded. And this kind of thing would be fast. He has interesting energy. I'm enjoying the 2012 Equation Solved videos.

edit on 4-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The Sun is expanding? Where does this claim come from?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Something I believe. Enough said on that. I believe thats going to happen, and also that the upgrade is going to happen so we're not going to be in 3d any more, higher level. That this is the last cycle. He mentions some things about the stars expanding.

And the crop circles, I was reading a few posts, and I love the videos he included. The announcer talking about the choppers chasing the orbs. I've witnessed choppers chasing one of our crafts. My son witnessed more times than I did.
Getting that on video and having an announcer speaking of it, was pretty cool.

By the way, good evening. I was just being polite to you, not annoying. Just to let you know I'm going to disagree with you, but in a nice way, just keeping a mind of my own.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
There is something I'm curious about in his first part to the series of videos, curious about others who may astrally project. He is mentioning some kind of barrier at about 40 km above earth, as if there is a boundary. Kerry from Project Camelot also was talking about this with a guest.

But its not true, not from anyone I know, including a very close relative, who did this often as a child, and she was exploring the solar system. And a friend who proved her astral to me, because up until then I'd decided they were both nutty. She came and visited me one night, and chatted up a storm. I was tossing and turning and woke up looking everywhere for her, and the next morning she popped over for a coffee and showed me where she sat, at the foot of my bed, right where I knew she was.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

2012 Equation Solved - Part 2/8

At 8 46 in the video, it is referring to the galactic plane, and this jet of energy exploding from the galactic center, which is really coming as well from the Universal Main star, and all the stars are lining up, they're crystaline by the way. In any case, its going to hit the sun and in turn it will become a red giant star.

www.zmescience.com...
A candle’s flame burns millions of diamond nano-particles every second

The sun is going to expand and we will transform in the twinkling of an eye. And its wonderful. Its what I saw in my meditation, this instaneous shift into higher consciousness and tranformed bodies.

Right now there is a new energy that is mutating matter. This is actually a part of this process.

news-now.org...

The red giant thing I'm not sure of, since the sun isn't what they think, anyway. Its more like a crystalline mirror. But to me this looks like the entire galaxy is upgrading/transforming.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join