It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Equation Solved -- Pane "Astral Walker" Andov

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GeosAlien

As I have already pointed out, the math shows that the number of major earthquakes and the total number of earthquakes are not increasing. Furthermore, for all of the analyses I performed there was a small R-squared, meaning that number of earthquakes was correlated with the year.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

The irony of your statements will surely be wasted upon you.

2012, as an enigma, is only possible because of the knowledge science has given us.
Without science, you would not even know were traversing the galactic plane.
Without that, the calenders and the crop circles would seem meaningless.
Without Science, you would not even know DNA exists, and that evolution or stages in human development are possible from a mutation in DNA.
DNA crop circles would mean nothing to us, without this.
I could keep going, but it would be a waste of time.

It is science, and scientific knowledge, that makes all of what Pane suggest as being possible or plausible to you.
Pane just inserts religion and mysticism.
Welcome to the new church.

I think Pane handles science much better then you do. In fact I resonate with most of what he is saying.

2012forum.com...

The changes are hapening everywhere in our solar system especially with our Sun.

Fact 1. Climate is changing drasticly and its going to continue due to the new surcumstances from outside.

April 15, 2010

The world’s combined global land and ocean surface temperature made last month the warmest March on record, according to NOAA.

Taken separately, average ocean temperatures were the warmest for any March and the global land surface was the fourth warmest for any March on record. Additionally, the planet has seen the fourth warmest January – March period on record.

The monthly National Climatic Data Center analysis, which is based on records going back to 1880, is part of the suite of climate services NOAA provides government, business and community leaders so they can make informed decisions.

A. Global Temperature Highlights – March 2010

•The combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for March 2010 was the warmest on record at 56.3°F (13.5°C), which is 1.39°F (0.77°C) above the 20th century average of 54.9°F (12.7°C).

•The worldwide ocean surface temperature was the highest for any March on record --1.01°F (0.56°C) above the 20th century average of 60.7°F (15.9°C).

•Separately, the global land surface temperature was 2.45°F (1.36°C) above the 20th century average of 40.8 °F (5.0°C) — the fourth warmest on record. Warmer-than-normal conditions dominated the globe, especially in northern Africa, South Asia and Canada. Cooler-than-normal regions included Mongolia and eastern Russia, northern and western Europe, Mexico, northern Australia, western Alaska and the southeastern United States.

2010 Set to Become the Hottest Year On Record

www.earthweek.com...

This year is unfolding as the hottest ever with both the April and the entire January-April periods ranking the warmest on record.

Analysis by the U.S. agency NOAA confirms earlier predictions that the year could turn out to be the warmest since reliable instrumental temperatures records began in the late 1800s.

The combined global land and ocean surface temperature average for April was 58.1 degrees Fahrenheit, or 1.35 degrees warmer than the 20th century average.

The same coverage from January through April was 1.24 degrees above the average of the past century.

The previous record warmest year was 1998, and early indications are that 2010 will be warmer still.

Despite a bitterly cold and snowy December and early January in the eastern U.S. and Canada, satellite analysis reveals that the extent of snow cover in North America was the smallest for any April since satellite records began in 1967.

A statement from NOAA said that warmer-than-normal conditions “dominated the globe, with the most prominent warmth in Canada, Alaska, the eastern United States, Australia, South Asia, northern Africa and northern Russia.”

B. Snow in Brazil, below zero in the River Plate,

tropical fish frozen

5 Aug 10 - For a second day running it snowed in Southern Brazil and in twelve of Argentina’s 24 provinces including parts of Buenos Aires.

In Argentina the phenomenon extended to Northern provinces (geographically sub-tropical).

In Patagonia and along the Andes snow reached over a metre deep, isolating villages and causing yet undisclosed losses to crops and livestock. Temperatures went as low as minus 10C, even lower in snowy regions. Maximum temps ranged from zero to 7C.

Power consumption set new records in both Argentina and Uruguay, and hundreds of industries suffered blackouts.

In Uruguay the lowest temperatures were registered in the north and west: minus 7C.
In Bolivia, temperatures in tropical areas in the east plummeted to zero causing “millions of dead fish” in rivers that normally flow at 20C.

Santa Cruz governor Ruben Costas said the province was suffering a “major environmental catastrophe” and warned the population not to make use of water from rivers (because of the dead fauna and flora) promising to send drinking water in municipal trucks.

See entire article:

en.mercopress.com...

C. Ice Island Four Times Bigger than Manhattan Breaks from Greenland

Press release August 7, 2010:

Two days ago, an "ice island" four times larger than Manhattan broke away from a Greenland glacier and is heading for the Nares Strait, and could reach the Atlantic Ocean within two years.

The ice island calved from the Petermann Glacier, and at a size of 100 square miles it is the largest break from a glacier in the Arctic since 1962. A researcher from the University of Delaware, Andreas Muenchow, in a press release said:

In the early morning hours of August 5, 2010, an ice island four times the size of Manhattan was born in northern Greenland. [...] The freshwater stored in this ice island could keep the Delaware or Hudson rivers flowing for more than two years. It could also keep all U.S. public tap water flowing for 120 days."

D. BREAKING NEWS: Sun's Strange Behavior Baffles Astronomers

By Space.com Jun 15, 2010 - 12:11:18 PM

www.earthchangesmedia.com...

The Sun's out of sync

In a different approach, Sushanta Tripathy of the National Solar Observatory used the frequencies of acoustic oscillations to look for signatures of changes in the solar activity cycle.

Tripathy found that changes in acoustic frequencies were, for the most part, in phase with solar activity. But, during the extended minimum, he noticed that the frequencies of waves that cover a large portion of the solar interior became out of sync with solar activity.

"We find that the frequencies of sound waves that travel to the deep interior show an early minimum during late 2007, while the waves that are confined to near the surface show the signature of minimum in late 2008, nearly coinciding with solar activity minimum."

The two seismic lulls detected using acoustic oscillation have not been seen before in previous cycles, said Tripathy, leading researchers to conclude that the extended minimum between cycles 23 and 24 is quite unusual.

E. Volcano, Iceland .. Facts and Figures

I have never seen all air trafic of Europe taken down for three days in my life. Never.

www.allvoices.com...

* More than 10%, the proportion of the volcano thaw frozen Iijavjalajokol River, with a thickness of about 200 meters, and water poured down the mountain by up to 10 feet (3 meters). Note that the main crater is located at a depth of 656 feet below a thick layer of river ice.

* Between 6 and 11 thousand square meters, the height of smoke rising from the crater in the air, and with the wind speed reached smoke to central and southern Europe, and appeared warnings probability of arrival to the Middle East.

* 95 thousand flights have been canceled since April 15. Of which about 63 thousand in European airspace, according to the Eurocontrol European.

* 1.7 billion dollars, is the size of the losses incurred by airlines in the world due to the cessation of air navigation, so Tuesday, April 20th, only the current, according to the International Federation of Air Transport Galileo.

* Nearly seven million passengers, mostly citizens of the European Union, stranded in all parts of the world, and they are now stranded in places of travel.

* 50.000 extra passengers on Thursday and Friday only, a company headed trains Eurostar linking Britain and Europe, forcing it to run all its trains and the 58 trains at full capacity.

* 313 European airports suffered a complete standstill, which represents 80% of the European network, in the midst of the crisis on April 18.

* 500 million euros a day losses in productivity due to the lack of millions of workers who were stranded, according to the Bank RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland British.

* 20 million lost company TUI, Europe's biggest travel and tourism, during the last few days.

* 4 million: every day, the losses for the airline industry in Canada, after five days of unrest.

* 17 thousand tourists stranded in Egypt continued for more than three days, after dozens of flights were canceled, and about 8 thousands like them in Dubai. While the losses exceeded the Cairo airport so far 100 thousand euros, and took its losses 芦Emirates禄 due to cancellation of flights to some countries in Western Europe to 50 million dollars.

* 3.8 million dollars a day was the loss of the Kenyan economy, last week, as a result of cancellations transport flowers to Europe, where farmers were forced to destroy the 3.000 tons of flowers (the flowers exports account for 20% of the economy in Kenya). This applies to all international trade, which depend on air freight, such as food and flowers.

* 14-hour trip is the amount spent in Barcelona for the football to travel to Italy by bus, to play with Inter Milan in the Champions League. Have justified the Barcelona defeat by the Italian team (third) hard travel. In the world of art, forced American singer Whitney HoustonWhitney Houston, because the words are independent from Britain to Ireland to attend the show.

This is one vulcano. What happens if climate shifts further and that scenario becomes every day life?

F. A Puzzling Collapse of Earth's Upper Atmosphere

July 15, 2010: NASA-funded researchers are monitoring a big event in our planet's atmosphere. High above Earth's surface where the atmosphere meets space, a rarefied layer of gas called "the thermosphere" recently collapsed and now is rebounding again.

"This is the biggest contraction of the thermosphere in at least 43 years," says John Emmert of the Naval Research Lab, lead author of a paper announcing the finding in the June 19th issue of the Geophysical Research Letters (GRL). "It's a Space Age record."

The collapse happened during the deep solar minimum of 2008-2009—a fact which comes as little surprise to researchers. The thermosphere always cools and contracts when solar activity is low. In this case, however, the magnitude of the collapse was two to three times greater than low solar activity could explain.
"Something is going on that we do not understand," says Emmert.

G. The hot gas that is distributed from the explosion of the Sgr*A had spread everywhere in the local suburbs.

One of those hot gass emmisions is already very close to us.

More info about the Ribbon:

www.youtube.com...

As you can see the ribbon is visible on the surface of the heliosphere from the direction of Milky Way.

Summarized, Pane is corect - the Sgr A explosion in the past had caused distribution of hot gas and plasma into local suburbs and one of the hot gas emissions is just at our door.

The energy is approaching and no one can stop this. So its happening. So the question is what are we going to do about it?

The IBEX Ribbon: Are we in for a new era in the Sun's voyage through the Galaxy?

The Sun traveling through the Galaxy happens to cross at the present time a blob of gas about ten light-years across, with a temperature of 6-7 thousand degrees kelvin. This so-called Local Interstellar Cloud is immersed in a much larger expanse of a million-degree hot gas, named the Local Bubble.

The energetic neutral atoms (ENA) are generated by charge exchange at the interface between the two gaseous media. ENA can be observed provided the Sun is close enough to the interface. The apparent Ribbon of ENA discovered by the IBEX satellite can be explained by a geometric effect: one observes many more ENA by looking along a line-of-sight almost tangent to the interface than by looking in the perpendicular direction. (Source: SRC/Tentaris,ACh/Maciej Frolow)

Is the Sun going to enter soon a million-degree galactic cloud of interstellar gas? Scientists from the Space Research Centre of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Los Alamos Labs, Southwest Research Institute, and Boston University suggest that the Ribbon of enhanced emissions of Energetic Neutral Atoms, discovered last year by a NASA Small Explorer satellite IBEX, could be explained by a geometric effect coming up because of approach of the Sun to the boundary between the Local Cloud of interstellar gas and another cloud of a very hot gas called the Local Bubble. If this hypothesis is correct, IBEX is catching matter from a hot neighboring interstellar cloud.

That hot neighboring interstellar cloud is coming from the direction of the galactic plane. Its on a slite angle but it is obvious what is going on.

Perhaps it will help if you read this:

camelotforum.com...

Is there any indication that something is going on at the galactic center?

Yes. chandra.harvard.edu...

chandra.harvard.edu...

Here is your proof that Supermassive black hole (Sgr *A) exploded and that hot gas and plasma are sprading everywhere.

So, Pane is corect again.

chandra.harvard.edu...

From the opening or the Ribbon if you will, huge amounts of cosmic rays are entering our system. Of course it is well known that cosmic rays can cause mutation of RNA and DNA.

What I have put are only few examples that our world is changing rapidly. The list is long, but I just don’t have the time to look for all of them. If that is not enough for you...than I do not know what to say.

About the crop circles >> Drunk people do not have knowledge in astro-physics and cosmic laws of nature. The hoax crop circles exist but also the genuine one.

Military does not waste fuel to chace balls of light for nothing. There are more than hundreds reports during the last two decades of helicopters chasing balls of light that influence the crop field and materilize certain geometrical patterns.

A major cover-up is in force at least two decades and most of the people fall for that deception.

About the crop circles, the so called artists do not understand cosmic environment and astro-physics. So the hoax exist but also the genuine phenomenon exist.

Military does not send helicopters and jets to intercept balls of light above the fields of England for nothing. They fallow their movement on radar. In other words, the fuel for military helicopters is not cheep if you consider that there are more than a hundred reports of black helicopters and jets chasing balls of light and ufos.

www.examiner.com...

Many PhD people had study the crop circle phenomenon with great interest.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I have a friend who knows Pane personally. He is saying that Pane is an unusual person and has some unusual properties.

So, some science is wrong. I wonder whose?

In my opinion, Pane is correct...things are happening and the logic points that things are going to progress towards the direction that he is saying...or should I say better towards the direction that his "friends from above" are pointing.

Cheers,

Scott

edit on 27-9-2010 by Ultimate Passenger because: adding link

edit on 27-9-2010 by Ultimate Passenger because: to add link

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
To dismiss crop circles as being 100% manmade is absurd. There are documented cases of very complex crop circles forming in 15 minutes. With sightings of orbs in the area when this happens. No footprints in or out even on rainy days.

Also it seems the nodes are effected by some sort of radiation or EM energy which, if I remember correctly elongates the nodes.

There is 16th and/or 17th century artwork of crop circles. At the time it was thought dancing elves or the devil created them.

I'm sure a large % are faked, but most times these can easily be distinguished from the real crop circles by their inferior design and quality.

I don't have time to 'source' these data points right now. But this can easily be done.

And also I"m pretty sure there have been crop circles that point to 2012 by depicting the position of the planets in that year and then showing some sort of message.

Someone please source these datapoints for the skeptics as references for everything above should be very easy to find.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultimate Passenger

Thank you Ultimate Scott, for your time to get your composition of arguments listed. I fully support what you have presented, and this is what I appreciate.

It takes lots of time to document all and I have been contemplating to do this or just forget it, as it in many cases is just a waste of time, against the hardcore sceptics. Thanks

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wakeUpOrDie

To dismiss crop circles as being 100% manmade is absurd. There are documented cases of very complex crop circles forming in 15 minutes. With sightings of orbs in the area when this happens. No footprints in or out even on rainy days.

Also it seems the nodes are effected by some sort of radiation or EM energy which, if I remember correctly elongates the nodes.

There is 16th and/or 17th century artwork of crop circles. At the time it was thought dancing elves or the devil created them.

I'm sure a large % are faked, but most times these can easily be distinguished from the real crop circles by their inferior design and quality.

I don't have time to 'source' these data points right now. But this can easily be done.

And also I"m pretty sure there have been crop circles that point to 2012 by depicting the position of the planets in that year and then showing some sort of message.

Someone please source these datapoints for the skeptics as references for everything above should be very easy to find.

You are absolute correct, but again it is a waste of time to argue with hardcore sceptics about this. They all know it better and try to boldly make statements, to prove they are right. Thx

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeUpOrDie

The claims of very complex crop circles forming in 15 minutes happened when and where and who reported it? I have asked this repeatedly and have never received an answer. So far I have to assume that this is a falsehood since no one can do better than repeat this yarn.

The claim is that the changes appear to follow an inverse square law and therefore the question is whether or not the changes are due to EM. There is no evidence of EM. It is merely a suggestion that was posed in a article published in a peer reviewed journal article. There were at least 2 published years ago with no follow up articles.

Some of the most complex and highest quality are done for hire.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The claim is that the changes appear to follow an inverse square law and therefore the question is whether or not the changes are due to EM

EM energy does drop off 1/d^2 but what does this have to do with its effects on the crops? I didn't see anyone claim the inverse square law had anything to do with EM for ex microwaves effects on the crops

Trying to sound smart by using concepts you don't understand will not help your credibility.here.

The claims of very complex crop circles forming in 15 minutes happened when and where and who reported it? I have asked this repeatedly and have never received an answer. So far I have to assume that this is a falsehood since no one can do better than repeat this yarn.

I have seen this on a couple of TV shows... one on the history channel. I have heard this from respected crop circle researchers. If no one beats me to the punch I will track down some references myself when I have time later off the clock.

And I"m sorry but when you say the fake ones are the best. That is just flat out a lie. If so show me some pics. Every fake crop circle I have seen is noticably inferior to the real ones denoted by the elongated nodes from whatever energy source which was used,(for ex. EM or radiation), the perfect and complex designs and the magnetic anomolies in the circles which are created in minutes that would take days to fake.

I notice that you always ask for evidence but you seldom ever put your money where your mouth is and provide evidence for wild claims such as 'the manmade circles are the best'.

You also never respond to solid data points which don't agree with your strange view of things. You only cherry pick the illogical or weaker arguments to counter.

You seem to troll the 2012 threads a lot. Since you troll so much, but together a thread with some actual proof in it and not what you google in 10 minutes before you reply.

edit on 27-9-2010 by wakeUpOrDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

EM energy does drop off 1/d^2 but what does this have to do with its effects on the crops? I didn't see anyone claim the inverse square law had anything to do with EM for ex microwaves effects on the crops

I should have realized you've never read ANY scientific literature let alone the articles on crop circles published in peer review journals.

So you admit here that all you have on fast forming crop circles is nothing. You say you heard it from some unknown hoaxer that pretends to study crop circles.

The best crop circles are done for hire. Groups do this for money. They'll do artwork and advertisements.

All you have is a preconceived notion of crop circles demonstrating your closed minded approach to this matter. No surprise there.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

You are absolute correct, but again it is a waste of time to argue with hardcore sceptics about this. They all know it better and try to boldly make statements, to prove they are right.

Purposely pretending that skeptics are scoffers is a logical failure. They are quite different. The scoffer and the die hard crop circle fanatic are the same closed minded people - they refuse to alter their stance. .

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Dear Sir , I have read you posts with enthusiasm , but I have just come to conclusion that you are not reading replies from others , cos answer on your question , regarding where is the proof that cc can be made in couple of minutes is placed in one of the links from "Ultimate Passenger"
www.youtube.com...
(video is showing the balls of light , creating the cc , while hovering ower the field , within a minut.)
I am so glad that I was able to help you , with finding the answer on so important question for you. Regards!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

You are simply a scoffer. I have seen it in your posts. You admit to being a die hard scoffer.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by touch

I do read other people's posts. I will state if their links are not working. You have read those in my recent posts, correct?

Videos on the other hand I do not often examine unless they are preceded with an explanation of the content and the reason they are being included. The reason is that I can read a post in a few minutes, but videos are often long winded with little content.

Thanks for pointing out the video link. I'll check it out.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Please just stop derailing a topic, if you do not: believe, understand, accept, agree, recognize, approve, or any other opposite reaction to the topic then simply state "hey the guy's facts are more faux" and move on, but people here seem to take delight in not only derailing the OP until the topic is left by other viewers, but they continue to push their agenda.

The OP made a statement about natural disasters, it is linked but moves the topic, which I might add have 100 other post about all pushed just like this one, and people jumped on the one detail instead of the original thread. Honestly, I understand "deny ignorance" and put forth an honest reason or evidence, but your not only putting these ideas forward, your force feeding people. back off a bit, your point was made, nobody has to prove anything to anybody else. This is a discussion board, not a brainwash board.

enough ranting, I hope it happens, my 2 cents not worth a flip.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I have seen the video in question before. It involves the hoaxer Robbert van den Broeke. Anyone that wants to save time you can just jump into the video at 2:30 and see the really bad effort at making a hoax. The first thing you notice is that the light maintains its brightness regardless of the position in the video. They even try to explain away this amateurish attempt at placing a light on the video frames.

You might want to know that Robbert's parents were caught in 2003 making crop circles in a nearby farmer's field. It was deemed an act of vandalism.

The Circular Challenge

The most notorious example of an interaction between lights and circles no doubt occurred in 1996, with the infamous Olivers Castle video footage, filmed on August 11. The video was allegedly shot by John Whaley (some sources write his name as Wheyleigh), who claimed to have witnessed the lights in the early morning hours, whose appearance and display was seen as being responsible for the creation of a crop circle formation. If genuine, the footage would be seen as the Holy Grail of cerealogy.
Unfortunately, in truth, John Whaley was John Wabe, who was co-partner of First Cut studios, a post production studio located in Bristol, which supplied video post services and animation to professional media productions. In this instance, it were crop circle researchers themselves, and Peter Sorensen in specific, who tracked down the real story of what had happened.
In short, the circle had been created by a team of which Wabe was a member; Wabe was the person responsible for filming the creation. As soon as the work was done, the team left the circle to be discovered, whereas he raced back to his studio, to add the lights and the shaky effect – the latter part of a video editing package the studio had just received. He then raced back, to show his “amateur film” to an assembly of crop circle researchers in one of their favourite hangouts. For months, the video made audiences gasp in astonishment, before, as mentioned, the truth was finally learned.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
For those that snickered about my inverse square law comment please watch the video starting at 6:00 and now it is my turn to laugh at you.

edit on 28-9-2010 by stereologist because: The ATS forced editor has mistakenly corrupted a word meaning to laugh. I have changed the wording to adjust to the failure of the website code.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I wanted to get back to this long winded post which appears to be more plagiarism than anything else.

Let's look a quick scan of part 1 of your plagiarism.

The claim is that climate is changing drastically.

Drastic? Not really. There have been changes. Sure. Drastic is hyperbole. Most or all of the numbers posted are in the sub 1 degree C. That is over 50 or 100 years of time. Hard to tell from the way the material was written. This is followed by a list of some local events, the earlier listings being global values.

Due to the manner in which the material was not quoted it becomes difficult to see which parts you plagiarized and which are your own thoughts.

Would you like to discuss these issues or is the intent of the long winded post to simply spam the thread?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Thank you for replying.

Originally posted by Ultimate Passenger

I think Pane handles science much better then you do. In fact I resonate with most of what he is saying.

What you resonate with has nothing to do with Pane actually knowing what he is talking about.
Pane only handles science in order to twist it into a mystical tale. That is all. It is scientific knowledge that he uses to sell a plausible tale. Science makes none of the assertions or claims that Pane does. Pane takes leaps from the science he uses to support his claims.

A perfect example is the fact that he uses BLT(Burke, Levengoode & Talbot) as scientific support for his Crop Circle material. BLT, upon close inspection, are absolutely flawed and present no scientific evidence, they even say that themselves. Yet, Pane uses it anyway.
Thats hows Pane handles science.

The changes are hapening everywhere in our solar system especially with our Sun.

First of all. The IPCC use a 30 year history of earths climate in order to make claims relating to climate change.
That would mean in order for us to note climate changes in the solar system we would need data for the history of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune or Pluto which would 356, 884, 2522, 4947 and 7435 years of data in order to have an equivalent time period in order to be able to safely note changes or even attempt to describe changes.

On The Sun.
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

But as you like facts.

Fact: You cannot show an outside cause to explain our climate change, and that of the other planets. Not one. If so, show it.

Fact. You cannot show drastic climate change throughout the solar system, because we cannot measure climate change that accurately on other planets nor can we observe it in anyway. Jupiter, for example, is trended by models and predictions.
Neptune has an orbit of 164 years, was only visited by Voyager in 89. So we have no on base from which to judge trends or effects from any sources, be they orbital or solar or otherwise.

Yet people do. People like You, and people like Pane.

Fact. Trends in heating on some planets can also be explained by longer orbits. The longer orbits, means long trends in heating may simply be seasonal. Saturn and her Moons take 30 earth years to orbit the sun, so logically, 30 years of observations of Saturn equate to only 1 year of climate cycle for Saturn. Not to mention orbital eccentricities that effect climate and trends, or the fact that some planets like Uranus have a 98% axial tilt which makes its weather extreme.
But you won't hear any of that on a 2012 forum, will you?
Because it doesn't support the narrative that Pane is weaving.

We have only been trying to establish weather on planets for the last few decades. This means the trends are all new for us considering we have no historical data like we do for earth. To suggest that any trends are all from the same "mystical" cause is ignorant, especially considering the above.

Point out the many moons and planets in our solar system that show warming and drastic climate change.
No B.S. Just show me Panes handling of that question.

We have virtually no real historical data so as to say that any of these events are significant. Thats what science says.
Yet, Pane Handles it entirely differently.
Pane makes conclusions that will culminate in 2012. dn:

April 15, 2010

The world’s combined global land and ocean surface temperature made last month the warmest March on record, according to NOAA.

Taken separately, average ocean ............Additionally, the planet has seen the fourth warmest January – March period on record.

The monthly National Climatic Data Center analysis, ..........informed decisions.

A. Global Temperature Highlights – March 2010

•The combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for March 2010 was the warmest on record at 56.3°F (13.5°C), which is 1.39°F (0.77°C) above the 20th century average of 54.9°F (12.7°C).

•The worldwide ocean surface temperature was the highest for any March on record --1.01°F (0.56°C) above the 20th century average of 60.7°F (15.9°C).

•Separately,..............Mexico, northern Australia, western Alaska and the southeastern United States.

2010 Set to Become the Hottest Year On Record

www.earthweek.com...

This year is unfolding......... Canada, Alaska, the eastern United States, Australia, South Asia, northern Africa and northern Russia.”

B. Snow in Brazil, below zero in the River Plate,

tropical fish frozen

5 Aug 10 - For a second day running it snowed in Southern Brazil and in twelve of Argentina’s 24 provinces including parts of Buenos Aires.

In Argentina the phenomenon......Maximum temps ranged from zero to 7C.

Power consumption set new records in both Argentina and Uruguay, and hundreds of industries suffered blackouts.

.......... promising to send drinking water in municipal trucks.

See entire article:

en.mercopress.com...

C. Ice Island Four Times Bigger than Manhattan Breaks from Greenland

Press release August 7, 2010:

Two days ago, an "ice island" four times larger than Manhattan broke away from a Greenland glacier and is heading for the Nares Strait, and could reach the Atlantic Ocean within two years.

The ice island calved.......he freshwater stored in this ice island could keep the Delaware or Hudson rivers flowing for more than two years. It could also keep all U.S. public tap water flowing for 120 days."

D. BREAKING NEWS: Sun's Strange Behavior Baffles Astronomers

By Space.com Jun 15, 2010 - 12:11:18 PM

www.earthchangesmedia.com...

Dude, this is climate change ON EARTH, and its not DRASTIC. It is progressive as a trend and not dramatic, it is a great concern. Scientists have been predicting these changes for ages, based on solid climate science and observations AND they link it to a cause, a cause they can show, US. It has nothing to do with crop circles.
So what does this have to do with 2012?
All the above can be seen in numerous predictions from climate scientists. For years now.
Is your head in the sand, what planet are you on? The whole planet has been debating this for almost 20 years now.
But now its because of Panes understanding of science. Please!

The Sun's out of sync

In a different approach, Sushanta Tripathy of the National Solar Observatory used the frequencies of acoustic oscillations to look for signatures of changes in the solar activity cycle.

Tripathy found that changes in acoustic frequencies were, for the most part, in phase with solar activity. But, during the extended minimum, he noticed that the frequencies of waves that cover a large portion of the solar interior became out of sync with solar activity.

So what! When the sun is quite, frequency drops out of synch when compared with the sun when it is active.

Tripathy found that changes in acoustic frequencies were, for the most part, in phase with solar activity.
Wow.

"We find that the frequencies of sound waves that travel to the deep interior show an early minimum during late 2007, while the waves that are confined to near the surface show the signature of minimum in late 2008, nearly coinciding with solar activity minimum."

The two seismic lulls detected using acoustic oscillation have not been seen before in previous cycles, said Tripathy, leading researchers to conclude that the extended minimum between cycles 23 and 24 is quite unusual.

Does he make any conclusions regarding how this effects the Solar system?
No.
Does he suggest these out of synch frequencies are changing weather or having any effect on planetary systems in our solar system?
No.

So why would anyone else?

E. Volcano, Iceland .. Facts and Figures

I have never seen all air trafic of Europe taken down for three days in my life. Never.

Is that supposed to mean something significant. He has never seen air traffic grounded in Europe for three days due to a volcanic eruption.

Until 9/11, I had never seen the entire USA ground its air traffic before in my life! Never!.

www.allvoices.com...
This is one vulcano. What happens if climate shifts further and that scenario becomes every day life?

Firstly. Pane makes a claim that climate shift is responsible for the volcano's erupting!
How does he do that?
With what data?
With what research?

What has climate got to do with triggering volcanic activity?
Absolutely absurd.

Yeah, but any way, he loves the what if?
What if?
What if?

From the opening or the Ribbon if you will, huge amounts of cosmic rays are entering our system.
First of all, IBEX shows a ribbon of energetic neutral atoms entering our heliosphere, this happens all the time, whilst mapping the heliosphere for the FIRST time it shows a particular trend not expected. It is not a tear or an opening. It is a pattern of energetic neutral atoms indicating the nature of space outside our heliosphere.
We have been measuring these for years with Voyager probes but our view was limited by the simplicity and technology of these older probes. IBEX has given as a complete panoramic map of our heliosphere for the first time. This trend in energetic neutral atoms may have been present for decades or even longer. We just have a map of it now.

"For the first time, we're sticking our heads out of the sun's atmosphere and beginning to really understand our place in the galaxy," said David J. McComas, IBEX principal investigator and assistant vice president of the Space Science and Engineering Division at Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio. "The IBEX results are truly remarkable, with a narrow ribbon of bright details or emissions not resembling any of the current theoretical models of this region."

NASA released the sky map image Oct. 15 in conjunction with publication of the findings in the journal Science. The IBEX data were complemented and extended by information collected using an imaging instrument sensor on NASA's Cassini spacecraft. Cassini has been observing Saturn, its moons and rings since the spacecraft entered the planet's orbit in 2004.

IBEX is telling us stuff we didn't know, now we know more about how the heliosphere reacts with interstellar space.

What is also significant is that we now know that the earth generate energetic neutral electrons in a zone in our own magnetosphere due to the solar winds interacting with the earths magnetic fields.
www.nasa.gov...

So we have energetic neutral atoms being created right near earth, let alone having these react with the heliosphere, yet I don't see Pane saying anything about that!
Thats how Pane handles Science. He seems to ignore the bits that don't fit into his script.

Of course it is well known that cosmic rays can cause mutation of RNA and DNA.
None of it good. Its called radiation poisoning and causes death. Its another reason why astronauts wear protective suits.
Cosmic rays are stopped the heliosphere and our magnetosphere.
The ribbon from IBEX was a surprise because our models were wrong. People are still studying it, rather then making massive assumptions and drawing huge conclusions. Thats how science handles it. The Heliosphere contracts and expands as we travel through the galaxy, due to denser aspects of the galaxy. The fact that the earth has been doing this for millions and millions of years should indicate that it does this with some success.
If we were to have trends in dangerous levels of cosmic rays, records would indicate dangerously high levels of radiation in samples like Ice Core or tree ring data etc.
Do we see that?

But why let science spoil the doom and gloom.
Increase in cosmic rays during solar minimums have been looked at.
It is not unusual.
www.scientificamerican.com...

But don't let science spoil the 2012 buzz.

About the crop circles >> Drunk people do not have knowledge in astro-physics and cosmic laws of nature. The hoax crop circles exist but also the genuine one.
Straw man argument. We know highly organized and intelligent people and groups make crop circles.
No one, in the 30 year history of crop circles can show any other cause. Not one, not even for one circle.
How is it possible to consider any other cause?

Military does not waste fuel to chace balls of light for nothing. There are more than hundreds reports during the last two decades of helicopters chasing balls of light that influence the crop field and materilize certain geometrical patterns.
Hundred of reports, but in 30 years, no one has thought to photograph or video one.
Not Charles Mallet, not Gary King, not Colin Andrews...........

A major cover-up is in force at least two decades and most of the people fall for that deception.
Claims, nothing but claims.
A major hoax involving crop circles has been in force for 30 years now. See how easy it is to make a claim.

About the crop circles, the so called artists do not understand cosmic environment and astro-physics. So the hoax exist but also the genuine phenomenon exist.
Who said they need to understand it in order to make a circle. None of the material in crop circles is unknown to man kind. All the imagery, maths, geometry all known to man, all these concepts that are in crop circles are human in nature.

Military does not send helicopters and jets to intercept balls of light above the fields of England for nothing. They fallow their movement on radar. In other words, the fuel for military helicopters is not cheep if you consider that there are more than a hundred reports of black helicopters and jets chasing balls of light and ufos.
If you were to consider the thousands of reports on big foot, the Lochness monster, jesus appearing and ghosts haunting houses we would believe just about anything.

www.examiner.com...

Many PhD people had study the crop circle phenomenon with great interest.
I know. So show me the peer reviewed material published.

I have a friend who knows Pane personally. He is saying that Pane is an unusual person and has some unusual properties.
I have friends that know him too. They say he is a fraud.

So, some science is wrong. I wonder whose?
Lets make a bet. I bet Pane has no Idea what he is talking about and is selectively cherry picking science in order to make his tale seem credible and plausible. This would make Pane wrong, and You with him.

In my opinion, Pane is correct...things are happening and the logic points that things are going to progress towards the direction that he is saying...or should I say better towards the direction that his "friends from above" are pointing.

Cheers,

Scott

In my opinion, Pane is incorrect. He is using flawed material like BLT, to start with as well as making assumptions from material like the many examples you used above. He selects articles and snippets in order to weave a tale without understanding or even investigating the material he uses, and YOU do it too by not examining the material he uses.

Things are happening, that is the nature of existence. But logic does not point towards what Pane is saying. In fact, logic does not jump to conclusions by trying to correlate events in order to support a pre-concieved belief or idea.
That is what your "forum" example is. Quote mining in order to support a conclusion already made, a belief already established.
Science, as Pane would know, does not do that.
Logic actually argues that correlation of events does not indicate a cause.
Logically, Pane is wrong in trying to correlate events in order to show a support for his cause.

or should I say better towards the direction that his "friends from above" are pointing.

Bingo.
Religion. Pane is hijacking science in order to make it contemporary and culturally acceptable so as to impart his religious and spiritual beliefs.

I don't need to say time will tell.
It already has.
Dozens of times before.

So many People who all claimed special "friends above", that predicted the end is neigh have consistently been wrong.
How about GFL, Blossom had special friends too! Remember here predictions.

Yeah, yeah, I know.
But this guy is different.

Pane is wrong and will be wrong.
How is that for a prediction and a prophecy!

edit on 28/9/10 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join