2012 Equation Solved -- Pane "Astral Walker" Andov

page: 1
11
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It is known to me that in earlier threads some of the works, books of Andov have been referred to.

Despite that I bring up the following publication on the web, that is a very interesting presentation on what in his views is all about to happen in the next 2 years, and how we are able to influence the outcome to some extend.

Andov's interpretation of the messages in Crop Circles also is quite an eye-opener, at least to me.

Note: that I have not seen his earlier publications, but this one for certain is quite comprehensive and elaborate.
It was a very interesting read for me. You need some time to digest his theories. Have fun !!

www.box.net...

edit on 25-9-2010 by GeosAlien because: (link problem solved?)



edit on 25-9-2010 by GeosAlien because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Interesting Document . He talks about :

• Milky Way Galaxy, Chandra satellite, and Red Giant
• Mayan (Sun) Long Count Calendar
• The Crop Circles Phenomenon
• What Are We and DNA structure
• When a human being physically dies
• How the game will be played by the Dark Force
• Cosmic rays penetration into Solar system
• Ancient Giants and DNA
• Forgotten Past and Ancient nuclear conflicts on Earth and Moon
• My personal experience with ET
• What do we need to do?
• Final Word

Thank you for bringing this into our attention .



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I hope this guy knows that most of the crop circles he refers to have been admitted to have been made by a group of circle makers ??

And most of them have been classed as fakes because they all have board marks on the stems ... so id say that throws all his work in doubt to be honest



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by King Loki
 


Its too late to point that out mate.
Crop Circles are now mythical and religious artifacts that play an important role in the New Age movements propaganda regardless of what anyone has to say regarding their origins.
Pane is essentially preaching to the choir anyway.
I listened to an interview he did on Veritas last year I think it went for almost 4 hours, I fell asleep, twice.


He quotes BLT(crop circle pseudo-scientists) in the "2012 equations".
That says it all.


edit on 25/9/10 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Wow
- I'm about 30 pages or so into it. Quite a bit is way over my head, but the part about getting to the blue-white light and having 30 seconds to "get out of Dodge" is pretty scary. Can you explain a little more about this?



posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I am on page 10 and none of this is over my head yet, in fact it is a slap in the face. Thank you!

Internally at this point I am laughing quite hysterically, the thought occurred to me that Betelgeuse is currently "expanding". Does anyone know if any other Suns are expanding right now?

If the Crop Circles are the only way that humans, scientists, scholars, discoverers can tell us what is happening without "telling us", then it all make's sense. Clearly there is more to the symbolism than shear chance that an artist/prankster/craftsman would have an interest in our Stars and have intent to portray a Story that is unfolding before our eyes! This warrants consideration because as much as I would like Scientists to step up as our "Speakers", I know they would be crushed!

OK, I will continue reading from this point. I am not inclined to believe the "Alien" part that deals with the Greys. I will think about this because we are entering a part of "Time" whereby our Solar System is being effected by an Intergalactic Cloud that is reported to be "highly magnetized". This cloud is unusual in that it is kept from collapsing in on itself because of this, it is called the "Local Fluff". It is reported to be the result of Super Novae in the "not so distant past". This indicates Suns exploding in our Past nearby! The resulting cloud is bearing down on us and even distorting the shape of the heliosphere. This is by way of Voyager I who is currently at the edge or just leaving the heliosphere of our Solar System.

I am excited! I have only one other thought at this point!



back to reading! Seriously, is there a prevalence of Suns out there expanding? Right now I only know of Betelgeuse, which is nearby. S&F



posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki
I hope this guy knows that most of the crop circles he refers to have been admitted to have been made by a group of circle makers ??

And most of them have been classed as fakes because they all have board marks on the stems ... so id say that throws all his work in doubt to be honest


Sorry, you may believe what you want, but if you boldly state that the CCs referred to are proven to be hoaxed, then in the spirit of ATS we would expect you to back this up, wouldn't we?



posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by King Loki
 


Its too late to point that out mate.
Crop Circles are now mythical and religious artifacts that play an important role in the New Age movements propaganda regardless of what anyone has to say regarding their origins.
Pane is essentially preaching to the choir anyway.
I listened to an interview he did on Veritas last year I think it went for almost 4 hours, I fell asleep, twice.

He quotes BLT(crop circle pseudo-scientists) in the "2012 equations".
That says it all.

For me your reaction is without any content. In Pane's presentation is clearly explained the differences between hoaxed circles and what is the case with the stems of plants in the real thing. If you are able to debunk that than you are doing all of us a favour. Otherwise your opinion is just empty words. Sorry !!

Now to the subject of The 2012 Equation....
Of course, there are many publications from a variety of roots, that all end with more or less the same conclusions for the "end-date" in 2012. The question however remains whether this all are so-called self-fulling prophecies. In other words, given the end result all stories take the one end-point view and work towards that phenomenon ?? This may well be the case and only time will tell.

However, looking at Earth conditions, weather patterns, typhoons, floodings, colds, volcano activities above 6.0, tsunami's, sinkholes, global warming, changed sun activity etc., to me at least these seem indicators that our solar system is going through great change.

Where this will lead us, we will find out. If 2012 is a serious issue, than the signs will undoubtly be more profound in the next 12 months. I am on my alert.... how about you ?



posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
Wow
- I'm about 30 pages or so into it. Quite a bit is way over my head, but the part about getting to the blue-white light and having 30 seconds to "get out of Dodge" is pretty scary. Can you explain a little more about this?


It is quite a viewpoint indeed, and the scary part for me is that, by interpreting the CC where the sun expands beyond the orbit of Mercury and Venus, really struck me the most. But in Pane's view we would be able to develop our DNA and become a light being once we are able to absorb more of the bluish-white light emitted from the centre of our galaxy.

Sorry it isn't possible for me to elaborate on the 30 seconds time span available to us. However, he claims that once we get enough of this light we will know all and exactly what to do. You can choose between following the dark side and escape via huge spacecraft and stay in the double helix DNA presence, OR go to the bluish-white light towards the centre of the galaxy on your own and develop your 12 strand DNA, to life forever in love.
It all need more study from my side to digest these statements, and see what in it is true.

Perhaps we can contact Pane through his website: www.paneandov.com.

Have fun !!


edit on 26-9-2010 by GeosAlien because: Edited text



posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I am on page 10 and none of this is over my head yet, in fact it is a slap in the face. Thank you!

Internally at this point I am laughing quite hysterically, the thought occurred to me that Betelgeuse is currently "expanding". Does anyone know if any other Suns are expanding right now?

If the Crop Circles are the only way that humans, scientists, scholars, discoverers can tell us what is happening without "telling us", then it all make's sense. Clearly there is more to the symbolism than shear chance that an artist/prankster/craftsman would have an interest in our Stars and have intent to portray a Story that is unfolding before our eyes! This warrants consideration because as much as I would like Scientists to step up as our "Speakers", I know they would be crushed!

OK, I will continue reading from this point. I am not inclined to believe the "Alien" part that deals with the Greys. I will think about this because we are entering a part of "Time" whereby our Solar System is being effected by an Intergalactic Cloud that is reported to be "highly magnetized". This cloud is unusual in that it is kept from collapsing in on itself because of this, it is called the "Local Fluff". It is reported to be the result of Super Novae in the "not so distant past". This indicates Suns exploding in our Past nearby! The resulting cloud is bearing down on us and even distorting the shape of the heliosphere. This is by way of Voyager I who is currently at the edge or just leaving the heliosphere of our Solar System.

I am excited! I have only one other thought at this point!

back to reading! Seriously, is there a prevalence of Suns out there expanding? Right now I only know of Betelgeuse, which is nearby. S&F


Thank you for your response.
What puzzles me right now, is that according to Pane's claims the light of an exploded star 26000 light years away is going to hit our solar system in 2012. It took 26,000 years to get here.

If this is a ONE OFF case, than I am at a loss with regard to the Great Cycle in the Mayan calendar of 5x 5125/6 years or 25625 years. According to this understanding all this is repeating every 25,000, 26,000 years. This is not accidental as a star exploding would be.

The other thing what keeps me wondering, is that the Zodiac's Great Cycle is about 25,920 years (12x ~~2,160)
This is different from the Mayan 25,625 years, and therefore we seem to have two different Great Cycles, that don't match. How to understand this? I need to dig deeper !!


Have fun !!



posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
Interesting Document . He talks about :

• Milky Way Galaxy, Chandra satellite, and Red Giant
• Mayan (Sun) Long Count Calendar
• The Crop Circles Phenomenon
• What Are We and DNA structure
• When a human being physically dies
• How the game will be played by the Dark Force
• Cosmic rays penetration into Solar system
• Ancient Giants and DNA
• Forgotten Past and Ancient nuclear conflicts on Earth and Moon
• My personal experience with ET
• What do we need to do?
• Final Word

Thank you for bringing this into our attention .

Thank you for adding the list of contents.
This overview will be helpful for many to decide their interest on this subject.
Hope that many ATSers have the guts to read this ...
Have fun !!



posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I am new to ATS AND THIS IS MY FIRST POST! So I thought, that I would give my two cents about what i think of the 2012 myan doomsday prophecy!
1.For the Myans to be able to pick December 21, 2012 as the end of the world or the begininng of the end of world they would have had to know that in the year 0 a.d. that we were going to change the way we count our years from backward to forward.
2. For them to know start counting backward they would need to know the beginning of the last era or period in time and would have to know why they were even starting at this high number.
3.Myan royalty, yes there are still Myan royalty which means that the myan civilization never really died out as people seem to think just the way they live. They seperated into smaller tribes cultures and religions due to war and the hardships associated with war such as economic, agricultural and technological depression's causing the governments to crumble and the civilizations to fend for themselves! Anyways Myan royalty knows nothing of this supposed doomday prophecy, other than the speculations started about their calender because their calender has an end! And the myan calender is based on solar and astrological occurences not days!
Those are just my thoughts! I would like to hear any comments! as i know nothin of the myan calendar i can only give my own speculations and opinion's!



posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GeosAlien
 


4th page: "A complex nuclear reaction will be set in motion that will cause our Sun to increase in size, swallowing the planets Mercury and Venus. That means that it will come extremely close to Earth causing impossible conditions for biological life, with daily temperatures of ranging from 800°C plus to minus 70°C and below."

Well thats just great! We are all going to spontaneously combust??!! Sounds a little dramatic to me.



posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeosAlien

For me your reaction is without any content. In Pane's presentation is clearly explained the differences between hoaxed circles and what is the case with the stems of plants in the real thing. If you are able to debunk that than you are doing all of us a favour. Otherwise your opinion is just empty words. Sorry !!

That is the whole point.
Pane uses BLT to try and assert that there is a difference between CC's.
BLT themselves, admit that they cannot do that. So it defies beliefs that Pane can do that.
Here is some content to help you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
From about page 3 BLT is discussed.
reply to post by atlasastro
 


BLT are discussed heavily, as is all the flaws in their claims.
Did you just read Panes version of events or did you actually research the material he uses?


Now to the subject of The 2012 Equation....
Of course, there are many publications from a variety of roots, that all end with more or less the same conclusions for the "end-date" in 2012.
What about the many claims relating to October 28th next year as the actual date?

The question however remains whether this all are so-called self-fulling prophecies. In other words, given the end result all stories take the one end-point view and work towards that phenomenon ??
Are you working towards this phenomena? I don't know how anyone could work towards what Pane claims, can you?

This may well be the case and only time will tell.
Considering the number of prophecies that have come and passed with no actual events, this should provide some insight into that question.


However, looking at Earth conditions, weather patterns, typhoons, floodings, colds, volcano activities above 6.0, tsunami's, sinkholes, global warming, changed sun activity etc., to me at least these seem indicators that our solar system is going through great change.
It could also be a great example of the increased ability, speed, and access to events around the globe via MSM. Correlating events does not automatically indicate a cause.
What is interesting is that, with the exception of one, the list above is all related to earth, yet you state that this is an indication of our solar system changing.




Where this will lead us, we will find out. If 2012 is a serious issue, than the signs will undoubtly be more profound in the next 12 months. I am on my alert.... how about you ?

I am not on alert regarding 2012. Time will tell I guess.

Just out of curiosity, what other prophetic material have you compared 2012 with in order to differentiate between a plausible prophecy and so as to consider it as not like all the others that have failed to transpire?



posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I can only speak from my own experience on matters that are express est in this document.

I follow many sources over the last 10 years on many topic that are talked about in this document. Many of my sources are not connected by any means, but sure enough they have all started to converge on what is expressed in this document . In a way they are all projecting a piece of the puzzle that this document has encompassed into one well thought out piece.

As to all of the events of what are going to happen to this world I for one believe in all of it, as to any one that does not all I can say is, as much as we can't provide proof for any of it or to the same extent it can't be dis proven by anyone.

So this hole matter lies in your own hands.

Death is only the beginning as for life is only the end, it always comes down to your chose your free to choose what ever out come you wish to come to you.

I for one will take my blueish white rays and run with it and see where it leads me what do I have to loose, your physical stuff, do you plane to take you stuff with you, when are we going to learn you can't take it with you.

That all I'm going to say on this matter.

js







posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by GeosAlien
 


4th page: "A complex nuclear reaction will be set in motion that will cause our Sun to increase in size, swallowing the planets Mercury and Venus. That means that it will come extremely close to Earth causing impossible conditions for biological life, with daily temperatures of ranging from 800°C plus to minus 70°C and below."

Well thats just great! We are all going to spontaneously combust??!! Sounds a little dramatic to me.


Yes this is THE point. In that case no living thing on Earth will survive. If we are going through cycles of 5125 years (Long Count) and Great Cycles of ~26,000 years,and our planet is full of life, I have difficulty in accepting this, as it would be an incident and not a cyclic event.



posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Originally posted by GeosAlien

For me your reaction is without any content. In Pane's presentation is clearly explained the differences between hoaxed circles and what is the case with the stems of plants in the real thing. If you are able to debunk that than you are doing all of us a favour. Otherwise your opinion is just empty words. Sorry !!

That is the whole point.
Pane uses BLT to try and assert that there is a difference between CC's.
BLT themselves, admit that they cannot do that. So it defies beliefs that Pane can do that.

Sorry, but I am at a loss here, with your statement.
It is very easy to see the difference in human made (with planks and ropes) with broken stems versus those with the bend stems.


Here is some content to help you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
From about page 3 BLT is discussed.
reply to post by atlasastro
 


BLT are discussed heavily, as is all the flaws in their claims.
Did you just read Panes version of events or did you actually research the material he uses?

I am on this subject for years, and have seen others explaining the differences. So, I am one that dares to differ in opinion from others here on ATS.


Now to the subject of The 2012 Equation....
Of course, there are many publications from a variety of roots, that all end with more or less the same conclusions for the "end-date" in 2012.


What about the many claims relating to October 28th next year as the actual date?
That's a claim from Ian Lungold, and I have no opinion on that. But let's not argue about a date that moves the whole event one year ahead. It is not adding anything to this equasion.


The question however remains whether this all are so-called self-fulling prophecies. In other words, given the end result all stories take the one end-point view and work towards that phenomenon ??

Are you working towards this phenomena? I don't know how anyone could work towards what Pane claims, can you?
Nothing to do with me. My point was that perhaps many of those 2012 theories are based on taking the end of the Mayan calendar as fact to base their theory on.


This may well be the case and only time will tell.

Considering the number of prophecies that have come and passed with no actual events, this should provide some insight into that question.
Am not that sure about your claim in this respect, and have seen things moving alone lines that are not in contradiction with the popular theories yet.


However, looking at Earth conditions, weather patterns, typhoons, floodings, colds, volcano activities above 6.0, tsunami's, sinkholes, global warming, changed sun activity etc., to me at least these seem indicators that our solar system is going through great change.

It could also be a great example of the increased ability, speed, and access to events around the globe via MSM. Correlating events does not automatically indicate a cause.
What is interesting is that, with the exception of one, the list above is all related to earth, yet you state that this is an indication of our solar system changing.
Well, if you dig a bit further you will find distinct recent changes on Jupiter, Venus, Our Sun, Mars etc. Please check it out.


Where this will lead us, we will find out. If 2012 is a serious issue, than the signs will undoubtly be more profound in the next 12 months. I am on my alert.... how about you ?

I am not on alert regarding 2012. Time will tell I guess.
Okay, that's up to you, but apparently you are interested to follow publications in this respect, given the fact of your reading this thread and replies. .... and of course, one thing I agree with you for sure is.... only TIME will tell, and we will not have to wait for long.

Just out of curiosity, what other prophetic material have you compared 2012 with in order to differentiate between a plausible prophecy and so as to consider it as not like all the others that have failed to transpire?
Well, here you lost me. ... all the others failed to transpire.... what are you referring to ...??



edit on 26-9-2010 by GeosAlien because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by comatose001
I am new to ATS AND THIS IS MY FIRST POST! So I thought, that I would give my two cents about what i think of the 2012 myan doomsday prophecy!
1.For the Myans to be able to pick December 21, 2012 as the end of the world or the begininng of the end of world they would have had to know that in the year 0 a.d. that we were going to change the way we count our years from backward to forward.
2. For them to know start counting backward they would need to know the beginning of the last era or period in time and would have to know why they were even starting at this high number.
3.Myan royalty, yes there are still Myan royalty which means that the myan civilization never really died out as people seem to think just the way they live. They seperated into smaller tribes cultures and religions due to war and the hardships associated with war such as economic, agricultural and technological depression's causing the governments to crumble and the civilizations to fend for themselves! Anyways Myan royalty knows nothing of this supposed doomday prophecy, other than the speculations started about their calender because their calender has an end! And the myan calender is based on solar and astrological occurences not days!
Those are just my thoughts! I would like to hear any comments! as i know nothin of the myan calendar i can only give my own speculations and opinion's!


Welcome on ATS.
Think you have to study the history of how the Mayan Calendar has been tied to the Gregorian Calendar. Nothing to do with the Maya's themselves. Only through historical events, people have been able to match the two calendars.

Although there still are quite some disputes on this correlation, it is generally accepted that the last cycle of the Mayan Calendar started at 3113 BC. You will find loads of threads here on ATS on this subject and also everywhere in the internet.

Names such as Ian Lungold, John Major Jenkins, Graham Hancock, Andreas Fuls etc. have their own explanation you should look into, to update yourself.

Have fun !!



posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
I can only speak from my own experience on matters that are express est in this document.

I follow many sources over the last 10 years on many topic that are talked about in this document. Many of my sources are not connected by any means, but sure enough they have all started to converge on what is expressed in this document . In a way they are all projecting a piece of the puzzle that this document has encompassed into one well thought out piece.

As to all of the events of what are going to happen to this world I for one believe in all of it, as to any one that does not all I can say is, as much as we can't provide proof for any of it or to the same extent it can't be dis proven by anyone.

So this hole matter lies in your own hands.

Death is only the beginning as for life is only the end, it always comes down to your chose your free to choose what ever out come you wish to come to you.

I for one will take my blueish white rays and run with it and see where it leads me what do I have to loose, your physical stuff, do you plane to take you stuff with you, when are we going to learn you can't take it with you.

That all I'm going to say on this matter.
js


Thank you for your opinion. Can't say that I believe all this what is claimed in the subject document, as there are several questions that have popped up. So in how accurate all is, is to be seen, IMHO.

But certainly it is coming quite clear that something is going on, and only "near" time will tell us how close the theories actually are. So, I will be on my alert in this respect.
Have fun!!



posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GeosAlien
 



However, looking at Earth conditions, weather patterns, typhoons, floodings, colds, volcano activities above 6.0, tsunami's, sinkholes, global warming, changed sun activity etc., to me at least these seem indicators that our solar system is going through great change.

Nothing out of the ordinary is happening in any of these areas. Yes, they are not the same as last year, but that does not mean anything out of the ordinary is happening.





new topics
 
11
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join