It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Progressive Liberals may no longer be able to use the RACE CARD on the TP

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

I will tell you the same thing I did back on the first page.
Your mind is not an open book to me. I can not flip through the pages to find the information I need.

Tell me, from your post, how do I know you were not denying writting the N-word?

I know this is ATS but I doubt if anyone can actually read your mind.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

I will tell you again, do not defend something if you have no clue what you are talking about. If you did not know what examples of racism I was referring to, you should have asked. Palladino is not all there is and I thought most of you were honest enough to at least acknowledge this is not a new issue with people that have been involved in the TP.

If what I write is not clear, the smart thing to do is just assume something and go one and on about it instead of asking for clarification before you step over your own feet trying to defend your imaginary scenarios.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

If you want to be taken seriously you might try being a little more clear.
People should not have to constantly ask what your talking about.
See this is why I do not like arguing with some people. They twist and turn their words until they make since. They will not admit that maybe, just maybe they made a mistake or that they could have been a little clearer.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

I asked a question about known racism among people the TP supports. Carl is not the only one out there. There are others. I guess I figured that any thinking person would either acknowledge that and address it or ask me to back up what I was talking about.

You assumed you knew and went on and on in defense of whatever you imagined. Well, once you decided to defend something without knowing what you were talking about I guess I just felt it was not my job to hold your hand. I really thought this was a place for rational adults to discuss.

You basically proved my point. I wanted to know why the TP defends racism instead of calling it out for what it is. What did you do? Instead of acknowledging that there is racsim among people in the TP or at least asking who I might be referring to, you just blindly DEFENDED it.

I am not your babysitter.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Thank God!!!
second line

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join