It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we all link by our Conscience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Before I awoke earlier I had a strange experience. Having numerous lucid dreams every night I was just waking up. When suddenly myself and many others could hear a gunshot. There was no gunshot in my area and I feel that I actually heard that gun shot with other people through my Conscience. It even sounded weird as well. This is my experience and I'm interested in seeing if this has any relationship with my lucid dreaming.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
No one can help me out? I'm only left with my vast and infinite imagination of the blue people. They're great people they're just all chilled out! lol

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Just a question but are you sure you werent still dreaming when you heard the gunshot or that possibly you did hear some kind of a loud noise and just thought it was a gunshot. From personal experience dreams can be very detailed and can make one thing seem like something else entirely either way i wish you luck on figureing it out.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrBiggz

I wasn't dream. I was waking up and still a little bit asleep. It felt if I was linked with other people and that we all heard the gunshot.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
No one knows anything about this issue?
I'm curious as to figuring more about this.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yes man, we are all connected.

We are all an experience part of the matrix, consciousness is our attention to every detail and we contribute it to the vibrant flow of energy which we are all connected too.

The problem is that on earth, it was our plan to lose awareness of this connection - but if you keep seeking you will be able to regain it and become fully consciously aware of it once again.

Because of your training with lucid dreaming, I think you were able to pick up on someone Else's experience! =) Continue with the lucid dreaming and expand up on it, as well.

Hope I didn't go off on a tangent too badly.

edit on 26-9-2010 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join