It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's The New Coffee Party

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

As I pointed out in an earlier post, I was also an Obama supporter, one among millions. Does that disqualify any movement I might want to start or to follow?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

Not in and of itself, no. this particular woman however worked for Obama's campaign and started the 'coffee party' specifically because she hates the tea parties. Not out of any desire to change our government, but to counter the tea parties by supporting the president and continuing his campaign even though he is already in office. That is the difference. Please don't pretend I'm implying things when I'm not.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Jenna because: Phones autospell put in divergence instead of difference.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
well my problem is this

real "grassroots" movement or not im not buying what they are selling.

and dont take offense to this but : past actions are a leading indicator for future actions.

poor judgement lead to obama and those people will most likely make a future poor judgement

anyone who voted for obama clearly got "hoodwinked" because they actually believed the guy moreover they wanted to believe in the goodness of the man.

people can make mistakes but when a mistake is of this magnitude its just not working for me

this is the biggest problem wiith that party that are made up of the left,right,middle it depends on whose doing the leading in my opinion people to tend to say one thing and do another so.......

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
coffee party was coined on the alex jones show then a political operative decided to take it over.

I believe Alex said that the tea parties were being co opted by the gop and glenn beck and that they need a coffee party to wake up the tea party.Becuse glenn beck would play along to build up credibility then when the time is right stab people like ron paul in the back.

However some left wing nutjob eugenicist woman decided to run with it.

edit on 27-9-2010 by TaxpayersUnleashed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join