It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dark Man

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I find your thread very interesting and hope you dont mind my asking but a dark entity that attacks you in your sleep like that, in folklore is called either an incubus or a succubus isnt it?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I've had two run ins with a shadow being/negative entity so far. Both of them have occurred in less than a years length.

The first time I encountered the shadow being that most people refer to as the "Hat Man" was around the beginning of Winter 09. I was living with my parents at the time and it showed up after doing research on him and other shadow beings. As I went to bed one night I sat with my laptop and did more research on this dark entity, reading peoples encounters and scaring myself basically, which was a bad idea. I am a spiritually/vibrationally sensitive person, so it makes sense now that he used me a conduit for negative energy.

Anyhow, I had this gut feeling as I lay in my bed that some malignant presence was with me. I felt a really bad vibe coming from the closet in my room, and I've always been afraid of closets up until recently, so that didn't reassure me really. So long story short this shadow being manipulated my dreams into terrifying nightmares the entire night and actually manifested into its hat man form during my last nightmare.

See:
www.jesusisnojoke.com...

When I finally woke up around 5 or 6am I refused to move from my bed and could still feel its horrible aura. That day I continued to do more research on these shadow people and discovered that having a positive attitude would deter them. (it works)

The most recent time I saw another shadow being, which again took the form of this hat man, was 5 days ago on the 20th. I believe that it was able to "get at me" this time because just recently I've been practicing astral projection daily with some good starting results. This time around he again manipulated my dreams, but these dreams were more anxiety riddin than terrifying chase scene nightmares. To be honest, this thing really is creative, because all the dreams it orchestrated or whatever took place in my new household.

I'll cut to the chase though, or more so the stare down. I'm not sure at this point, but I believe this being might have pulled me out of my body momentarily, otherwise I just had a dream within a dream taking place in my room. In this dream, I was laying looking to the left of my bed, at my open closet door. I started to feel a really bad aura coming from inside the closet (these shadow beings must know of my youthful fear of closets lol). This aura manifested into the hat man figure, and the being kept shifting it's position from outside of the closet to inside the closet. After changing it's position about 6 or so times, I guess it got bored and decided to manifest in a more human form.

This shadow being took the form of a very pale human with grey/white short hair. He was wearing a black blazer with black pants and a grey shirt. I took a glimpse at his face and was truly frightened for a second. It had the most sinister and vile grin I've ever seen. I looked down at it's pants out of terror but reassured myself and looked back up at him. As I stared at him he began to float closer towards my bedside, but I never looked away from him. It's face was about 3 or 4 feet away from mine when it stopped.

The thing paused for a second while I waited for him to do something, then he projected the question of whether I remembered him or not into mind. I didn't communicate back, and a few seconds later he disappeared from the dream or out of body experience. I then woke up and looked at the clock, still shaken up a bit, and the time was 6:16 (616 is supposedly the true number of the beast for anyone who's uninformed, not 666). While managing to get my lamp turned on, there were some flashes of light coming from inside my closet.

I was very interested when I read the earlier post about the shadow being leaving by a burst of blue light through a vortex, because apparently the shadow being I encountered did something similar. My belief on these shadow beings is that they are malignant light beings, although maybe just powerful lost souls. They may not all be negative, but the two or maybe same one I've seen are/is bad. Just the feeling they give off is enough to make an entire nursery full of kids cry. I do think that they can be influential during bad times in a person's life, and that positivity with help ward them away. I am also very sensitive when it comes to numbers, so I believe me waking up at 6:16 was just another scare tactic the thing deployed.

One thing I do believe is that as we progress towards 2012, more of these shadow beings are going to be seen. I believe the gap between space/time is thinning and things are really gonna get interesting, metaphysically speaking. I hope my stories were interesting to whomever!

-Light and Love

edit on 25-9-2010 by Wanderer1990 because: no reason given

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well, I was nodding out and going to hit the bunk when I read your OP. I never had a label, i.e. Dark Man, but I do have an experience and ended it for good, which you may or may not agree with, but it worked for me and my wife at the time.

It started much the same way as your experience. My wife would tell me that 'something' would hold her down, extremely powerful and she could not breathe. She couldn't move this 'entity' at all and felt as if she would die from not being able to breathe. At first, I thought she was just having a bad dream or was just crazy (which she was it turned out), but that wasn't related to the 'entity'. This went on a few times and I would hear her wimpering and wake her. I never saw a light, maybe I wasn't tuned to it. However, I soon found out it was real as could be.

I am not a small man. I am 6' 1" and have a strong heavy build. Prime eight is 225. One night this thing got ahold of me. I could not budge. I could not breathe either and when I opened my eyes I only saw pitch black. I fought with all the power I could muster and could not move this thing. I know some may say it was sleep paralysis, but I don't believe that for a minute. It finally released me and I sat up shocked and somewhat scared. I don't like fighting with spiritual entities. I knew she was not crazy as well. We talked about it and she was just mater of fact that she told me what was happening and was a little perturbed I thought she was crazy. Well, a couple of nights later it happened to me again. Now I was not happy with this situation at all. My wife at the time went to a Christian bookstore and got some books, but she had met a pastor there that taught spiritual warfare. Was I in for some enlightening! I won't go into the long drawn out learning experience, but I learned spiritual warfare. And yes for those that may be thinking it, it dealt with my belief in Christ and the Armor and Sword (the word and scripture). We ran that thing out of the apartment and it never came back. I had been in a classified position in government, and that is all I will say about that. However, this kind of story would not go over very well with my controllers or anyone involved with my work, so I didn't say anything. But we had moved to this apartment as part of a cleaning and it had been empty for over a year and a half. It was right on a lake and the pool which was raised like a deck on the edge of the lake. It was a beautiful spot and I couldn't believe it had been empty for so long, but that was my luck to get it. Little did I know about this apartment that I found out later why it was empty. In real estate, which I am in now, you are not required by law, in Florida, to tell a buyer or renter about anything about the previous owners/tennents, etc like if they had HIV, or were victims of a crime, etc. I found out after this all was over with that there was a double homicide in the master bedroom of the last tennents. Hence, the long empty period. Both for legal reasons, and probably to let new people move in around that apartment. I noticed a bunch of patched holes on two walls of the bedroom and I pretty much knew right away what they were. I did some checking and that is when I found out about the double homocide. I don't think the 'entity' was either of the deceased, but that what happened had opened a doorway that let this entity come through. I thought this was an important part of the history to put it in the explanation.

Well, that is our experience. If you would have told me this before I experienced it myself, I would have told you that you were out of your mind. I never thought anything like that could happen to me, or any sane person either. I now know from experience different. After we ran it out, I have never again had any experience like that again. And as I said never prior either. I was always very psychic from since I was a child. I would answer questions my parents were just thinking in their head. I would tell them who was on the phone when it rang. I also described interior of buildings and people in them, especially churches, without ever having been there. My parents went to some of these places after I told them to verify it and when I got older they told me about it and that everything was accurate. Since you said you were professional psychics, I thought it might be it may be important to tell you that I am very psychic, although I don't claim to be 'professional'. It always saved my life in my work because I always knew ahead of time if there was going to be gunplay or what ever a couple of minutes before it was evident by other means. Which always gave me a jump on the situation that saved my life a few times. So, that is my story. I am off to bed, but will check back tomorrow if you had any follow up questions. The spirit world is real. I also died a couple of times in the hospital and my NDE also proved the life after death to me. I am no longer afraid of death, because I know it is just the body that dies and you or your spirit goes on. I feel sorry for non believers because I can't imagine going through life thinking there is nothing after death, or that God doesn't exist, however you define that. Body death in this life form is just another phase in an ongoing life or existence.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Whenever I have sleep paralyses, I never seem to think "ghosts and goblins", I always just seem to think "intruder, if I could only move I know I can defend myself". However, I have had the darkman intruder hallucination before and, in my altered state of mind I hallucinated that I chased his jumping ass out with a shotgun trying to keep my room mates safe.

edit on 25-9-2010 by quantum_flux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

Not every experience regarding shadow beings can be viewed as a case of sleep paralysis.

People have seen these straight sober, high on delieriants, in dreams, out of body experiences and other situations. There seems to be too much evidence suggesting that these sightings are not just ones imagination.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I've few times made the effort to explain widely reported shadow phenoma in more scientific terms. However, this explanation surprisingly falls mostly for deaf ears.

Most shadow experiences tend to occur in dreams. Swiss psychologist C.G Jung has postulated, that shadow people (and other entities) may be a nocturnal confrontation with our unconsciousness. Jung maintains that shadow is mostly a unconscious representation of our suppressed emotions. This may be the reason why they have the aura of intimidation in them.

I am not saying that shadow couldn't be anything else - it is just that my own experiences with shadows have revealed them to be symbolic representation of my suppressed emotions. Indeed it seems as if shadow is one of the archetypes of our unconsciouss, at least according to Jung (theory) and my own experiences (practice).

THE SHADOW

Whereas the contents of the personal unconscious are acquired during the individual's lifetime, the contents of the collective unconscious are invariably archetypes that were present from the beginning. Their relation to the Instincts has been discussed elsewhere. The archetypes most clearly characterized from the empirical point of view are those which have the most frequent and the most disturbing Influence on the ego. These are the shadow, the anima, and the animus. The most accessible of these, and the easiest to experience, is the shadow, for its nature can in large measure be inferred from the contents of the personal unconscious. The only exceptions to this rule are those rather rare cases where the positive qualities of the personality are repressed, and the ego In consequence plays an essentially negative or unfavourable role.

The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of It involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge, and It therefore, as a rule, meets with considerable resistance. Indeed, self-knowledge as a psychotherapeutic measure frequently requires much painstaking work extending over a long period.
(Jung C G 1959; Aion: Researches into the phenomology of the self.)

Because shadow being the most accessible archetype of unconsciousness, many people seem to experience and report them. My shadow usually appears in the form of Darth Vader (lol, I know). Even though I regard Star Wars as an entertaining story, I have seen it only few times in my life and I am not huge fan. Next time you dream of shadow, try not to fear but investigate how and what it is like. There's real ghost hunt

-v

edit on 25-9-2010 by v01i0 because: 1642

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Though I admire Freud and Jung's zeal and creativity in trying to explain to themselves and others the
working of the mind I find your response totally simplistic...akin to kissing a child's "boo-boo"...
I for one (and I'm sure I cant be the ONLY one) am well aware of my "shadow" or dark side, indeed I'm fascinated by it! By studying my own and other's as fully as possible I camer to the conclusion that though I have "tendencies" ....I'm still definitely on the "good" side!
Everyone has a "shadow" inside as Jung said but it's NOT our refusal to acknowledge it that manifests
in our physical reality!! Though this creature may indeed gain power by our own darkness he is not of it
himself!
Wow...really went off a bit here...dunno why that pat psycho babble bugged me so much this time!!
Everyone's entitled to their opinions though and that's mine...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

I agree that the description I provided was simplistic, and propably insufficient also. I recognize that there is still lot to find out about nature of these phenomena. Personally I acknowledge that my observations form merely subjective view.

For so far, I have been unable to find evidence suggesting contrary.

-v

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

It depends, dark side is the strong side. As it is we are dark on the inside, on our inside, inside the body.
I take that yes these are lower enteties haunting. It happens when a person is off balance, too much light and you melt, too much dark and you become this strong brick that does not care at all. The problem is side chosing, none of them seem to be the right choice for us, "extremes" We are human after all made out of dark and light. One side in the dark one side in the light. It's the problem getting into these things, better not know at all and just live you life, once you do you got obligations, to balance manualy. Life as it is it is special, but again not knowing can get you in trouble in life, so the point is knowing just some things. The dark side is for preserving in general, it's the female aspect, on the light side you got assimilation.I can't be an ice cristal all the time and I would not like to melt all the way. The higer power is in the dark, problem is angels fall all the time to warm up and see what is it like to be human. These are low level entities, not strong in the dark side. Problem with peace light and love is if you go in all the way, you are no more, you melt and you get assimilated into the lake of fire. As an example I would state "light" "ligter" until you are no more, your substance becomes ligher and ligher, bliss is non existance.

There is just one god, one creator, and it gives equal balance.

edit on 25-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by Tayesin

It depends, dark side is the strong side. As it is we are dark on the inside, on our inside, inside the body.
I take that yes these are lower enteties haunting. It happens when a person is off balance, too much light and you melt, too much dark and you become this strong brick that does not care at all. The problem is side chosing, none of them seem to be the right choice for us, "extremes" We are human after all made out of dark and light. One side in the dark one side in the light. It's the problem getting into these things, better not know at all and just live you life, once you do you got obligations, to balance manualy. Life as it is it is special, but again not knowing can get you in trouble in life, so the point is knowing just some things. The dark side is for preserving in general, it's the female aspect, on the light side you got assimilation.I can't be an ice cristal all the time and I would not like to melt all the way. The higer power is in the dark, problem is angels fall all the time to warm up and see what is it like to be human. These are low level entities, not strong in the dark side. Problem with peace light and love is if you go in all the way, you are no more, you melt and you get assimilated into the lake of fire. As an example I would state "light" "ligter" until you are no more, your substance becomes ligher and ligher, bliss is non existance.

There is just one god, one creator, and it gives equal balance.
Some know and take advantage, it's soon going to change, end, life is suppose to be more fair, like it use to be.
The dauthers of men were fair, people were different. To be human is special, but some just want to profit and profit. What you see today dear friend is the fall of the fheonix,but the pheonix falls in the same spot, not where clean things fall, and other things fall in the east from the stars. The east is always full of surprises.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

simplistic, yes, rational more likely. i appreciate your imput, i never would have concidered that possibility. maybe their are creatures out that torment people the way the "dark man" does. it is just so hard to comprehend.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Hey there LGM,

This is an interesting senario indeed ... the flexible abilities of the paranormal never cease to amaze me. This senario seems on the surface to be a bit of a contradiction !

The fact that you and your wife have experience in this field helps with the words I use in this post (I don't need to be too basic)

Now, obviously the 'entity' that is apparently trying to attack your wife in her dreamtime, sounds negative (by implication of his actions) ... and yet when you shouted at him to leave your wife alone ... it turned into a blue spiral vortex ... and pretty much disappeared immediately ... as I'm sure you already know 'blue' is a positive colour generally used in healing practices of all kinds.

As you may or may not be aware I have two threads here on ATS about an ongoing case that I and my W.I.S.P.S team are currently dealing with >>>LINKS

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Where do you people get your ideas ?

Now, obviously the 'entity' that is apparently trying to attack your wife in her dreamtime, sounds negative

What is negative ? do you have any idea ? by the way I love your avatar.

(by implication of his actions) ... and yet when you shouted at him to leave your wife alone ... it turned into a blue spiral vortex

I would say there is your negative, not so bad after all.

I'm sure you already know 'blue' is a positive colour generally used in healing practices of all kinds.

Blue is a negative color, the very notion of a negative, X ray, blue, it's dark.
What falls in the category of negative is not always bad. It's your suffering, your ability to feel, your calm, without negative you are gone, too happy will make you not norice your self. Your instinctual side is on the negative side.

Aparently this entity thinks his wife is special in some way, there must be a relation.
Maybe there is something with her past. Your avatar by the way, the very notion of "eve" eve-il.
How about those evil men ?
they kill hundreds in front of everybody in the day time for everyone to see.
For haps this entity may want to comunicate something, so long it has not harmed the subject so I'm guessing it is not it's goal.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Woody, we need to talk. I read your new thread and I am literally shaking now. It seems as if your clients saw and interacted with the same entity/man that I had my most heinous experience with (down to the name...almost). I will U2U you later with details. I don't want to share this story on a public forum.

Apologies to the OP for the off-topic post.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Hey there truthseeker1984.

Look forward to your u2u and I'm happy to share any information and indeed listen to any information that you are willing to share with me ... I have a very strong feeling that the case in question will be reaching it's climax one way or another very soon. Speak soon Woody

OP appologies for the off-topic

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

About 18 months ago i had a false awakening dream where I woke up in my bed, tried to move but felt pressure around my neck, I turned my head to my right and look over my shoulder and see this kind of figure malevolantly smiling at me. i freaked the hell out and jumped out of my bed with this thing still clinging onto my back, its arms wrapped around my neck and its legs around my waist. i tried shouting but nothing came out so i started trying to get towards my stairs. i was just about at the top of my landing about to jump down the stairs as it was the only thing i could think to do to try and get this thing off me when i woke up for real with my heart damn near jumping out of my chest. took me a while to get the bottle to look behind me again though.

I wouldnt have decribed this thing as a shadowy figure, but it had kind of really black burnt looking skin and really white eyes. i always just put it down to just being a dream, but i think thats because thinking that it was somthing else would probably just freak me out just that little bit more.

Im not too sure if this this is the same thing that your wife is experiencing because as i say it wasnt so much a silhouette as more of a demon looking thing but i would say that there are some definate similarities such as a feeling of being choked which wasnt nice to say the least.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Originally posted by woodwytch

Where do you people get your ideas ?

Now, obviously the 'entity' that is apparently trying to attack your wife in her dreamtime, sounds negative

What is negative ? do you have any idea ? by the way I love your avatar.

(by implication of his actions) ... and yet when you shouted at him to leave your wife alone ... it turned into a blue spiral vortex

I would say there is your negative, not so bad after all.

I'm sure you already know 'blue' is a positive colour generally used in healing practices of all kinds.

Blue is a negative color, the very notion of a negative, X ray, blue, it's dark.
What falls in the category of negative is not always bad. It's your suffering, your ability to feel, your calm, without negative you are gone, too happy will make you not norice your self. Your instinctual side is on the negative side.

Aparently this entity thinks his wife is special in some way, there must be a relation.
Maybe there is something with her past. Your avatar by the way, the very notion of "eve" eve-il.
How about those evil men ?
they kill hundreds in front of everybody in the day time for everyone to see.
For haps this entity may want to comunicate something, so long it has not harmed the subject so I'm guessing it is not it's goal.

Hey there pepsi78,

Let me begin by getting the nicities *sp out of the way by saying thank-you for the avatar compliment

Now, you asked 'where do you people get your ideas from' ?

Well I can only speak for this 'people' specifically but for me it is a lifetimes-worth of experiences ... one of my earliest memories being a paranormal experience ... although I was oblivious of that fact at the time of course ... but years later I discovered that a random encounter that had occurred when I was barely 3yrs old (for whatever reason) was actually a solid apparition ... performing a re-run of something he'd actually done every night during his latter half of his lifetime (he died unexpectedly of Menengitis when he was in his early 40's) and he'd apparently died almost a decade before I was born.

And my experiences have continued thoughout my life to the extent where the 'paranormal' is actually 'normal' as far as I'm concerned (just the way it is ... no big deal) !

That said, I can understand why you are sceptical if you have not experienced anything of a paranormal nature yourself ... you would be stupid to believe blindly ... and unfortunately many people do believe blindly ... that's why charlatans can make big money out of gullible and often vunerable people ... it makes me so mad that the paranormal has become a New-Age industry and the creeps who con people about the spiritworld give us all a bad name ... so yes ... you do right to be sceptical ... however, you shouldn't dismiss everything out of hand.

Just because 'you' lack the personal experience of something ... that does not mean the something (in this case the paranormal) does not exist !

You see my point ?

As for the 'negative' ... I totally agree ... in this case I am using the word in the way that people would understand in this circumstance. As for the bigger picture 'negative' most certainly does not mean bad ... and I would never suggest it did.

Everything has it's opposite counterpart to maintain balance eg; light / dark ... up / down ... in / out ... positive / negative etc.

And as you said ... we have to acknowledge the negative to understand the positive ... and we all have a 'shadow' side no matter how good a person is ... only a fool would think otherwise !

As for 'blue' being a 'negative' colour ... I see your point ... but I was referring to 'auric colours' when it is used in either a spiritual and / or theraputic method ... but I'm pretty sure the OP understood what I meant.

However, the fact that you thought otherwise means that others may not have understood what I meant either ... and your bringing that up has given me the chance to put that right by explaining more clearly.

Thanks for that. Woody

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

LGM, The Dark Man/Woman has made appearances throughout my life.

I read in this thread that someone thought it may be an incubus/succubus - In my experience I would say this is not true and I say this because im my experience those beings feed exclusively off human sexual energy. They will arouse you or inspire sexual feelings from the dreamworld and become the receiver.

Soooo...Unless your wife is into the choking thing? (No disrespect implied!) Its totally not an incubus/succubus

I will recount a personal experience I have had with beings of terror.

The worst was 5 years ago, I remember going to bed more tired then usual, the quietness of the house was eerie and as I drifted off to sleep it was like walking into a place that was knowingly unsafe.

Once in the dream I became slightly lucid, I realized I was working on a mundane task in the corner of a room onboard a boat. I could hear gnawing sounds coming from the other room, I laid down my tools and walked over to the door to investigate. As I reached the threshold nothing could prepare me for what I saw: she was a thin, filthy being, dark with grime and dried blood and long tangled hair that drooped over her face and to my absolute horror she was feasting on the body of someone I knew all too well, I thought for that moment it could be me?

I gasped at the realization and when she jerked her head towards the sound I felt the terror building inside of my energy body, she had breached my defences and I could not stop her as she leaped towards me and she screamed the word "NEEYYSK"

I awoke from the dream frozen solid, in a cold sweat, I was fighting to move or even see and I remember reaching for the lamp with great effort thinking "Why is it so DARK in here?!" Finally reaching the lamp I prayed for the light and with a "Click....clickclickclickclick" Terror swallowed me again as I realized the power to the house was out. All I could see in my minds eye was the face of that dark creature. I felt for and grabbed my pants off the floor, ran out of the dark house, jumped in my truck and drove through the dark streets without looking back. (In my underwear, oh if only I had it all on tape
)

I remember sitting in a lit parking lot of a grocery store thinking to myself "Nothing is going to be the same after this" and from that day nothing has ever been the same. People say its a hypnogogic state...or try to dismiss it as mumbo jumbo, but I know in my heart that since that day the veil has been thinning and experiences of the paranormal are no longer discounted as trivial.

Since then I have undertaken a shamanic apprenticeship with a local warrior shaman and have begun a process of remembering which causes these beings to scuttle away in fear of the light that is my own humanity.

Sometimes when I awaken, for a half second I will see one watching from a corner of the room as if waiting for the fires to go dark so it can try again.

In my experience with these beings, awareness is their destruction. "I see you" *poof*

But can they truly be killed? Thought forms can be undone, but as for Incubus/Succubus/Dark Men/Women I dont think we can actually harm them, but we can stop their progress and destroy their foothold in this world temporarily.

The most important lesson from all these encounters?

"I am indestructible"

Bring it, Darkspawn.

-G

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
May you share with us or with me, the antidote? Would any magick word help to drive the strangler away?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chinorevilla

My biggest suggestion would be to stoke your fire, shadows cannot enter a light source even on the darkest of nights.

What is Magick? It is the clearest of intention. A system that gives us permission to access our manifestation.

Like Woodwych said, even before the spell is cast, her intention is so strong and her belief is so powerful the spell is not even truly neccessary. I may get some flak for that, but in all my experience this has been proven to be so.

Even in my deepest experiences, all forms and systems of healing, magick or therapy are nothing more then the screen we allow ourselves to believe in order to receive the end result that we wanted.

I just realized this is a bit off topic...but you get my jist.

If you want these beings to go, and you tell them to go, either by growling, hissing, calling in angels and guides or casting magical spells or sacrificing a chicken, they are going to go no questions asked. They have no choice...unless of course, you're dealing with something a bit more sinister. Then it gets complicated.

So I ask myself, why are they doing this to us?

and I consider the following: When swimming in a lake, Is a leech so evil to seek its sustenance from your leg?

The Otherworld is filled with beings of all sorts, We need only be aware.

-G

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join