It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Myung Moon, Anti-Christ, Messiah, or an attempt to cause prophecy to be fulfilled?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I have a question about cults:

Does the media ever lie about cults?

I went to a retreat with the Moonies in the late 1990's in Berkeley, CA. And they did not do what the media said about them. They did not starve me to make me more susceptible to mind control, but fed me well there. And they did not give me any pressure to believe in anything. The people were very nice and kind, and seemed very genuine, no snobbiness or pretentiousness at all like mainstream people are.

How can that be? Did the media lie about them? Or have they changed their ways?

The Moonies were nicer and more inclusive than any church group I've ever met. But they seem kind of zombie like in that they believe everything their leader Sun Yun Moon says, no matter how ludicrous.

But I did not experience any pressure or control from them.

Also, what about the Scientologists? Are all the horror stories about them true, including murders? If so, how come their leaders are not all in jail?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
thanks for the heads up.

someone here mentioned that the antichrist is a negative force energy taking the world by force but Daniel says he will take the world by peace.

so i'll put this guy in my 'suspect antichrists' list and wait for project bluebeam to beam his face into the heavens.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
With all this AC/Messiah stuff there's a very very simple way to check...

"Show me your magic then Mr Moon."

If this guy can't turn water into wine, part the oceans or any other of things this Messiah guy supposedly did first time around then I'm not interested.

If he can, he's welcome at any of my house parties, because he'd have some useful skills. There's always a tap, but there's never enough wine.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by eightfold]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join