It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Heckled at N.Y. FundRaiser: "No More Lies!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Wonder if they'll dub over the heckles ... like Hillarys bunch did when she appeared in NYC. She was boo'd and heckled but by the time it made it to MSNBC and the rest of the far left, her people had put applause in.

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
while ending the illegal wars America is involved in in the Middle East (which has done nothing but escalate)

1 - they aren't illegal.
2 - they aren't in the middle east.
3 - Iraq is scaled down drastically - not escalating.

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
What lies are we talking about here again?

Change, hope, unity - to start with.
No change. No hope. No unity. It's all poltics as usual.
His non-justice Justice Dept isn't bringing unity, but instead is racially motivated.
He sold 54% of the American people on him being different. But he's not.
Transparancy? Yeah ... right. And I've got a bridge to sell ya.
We could go into the massive numbers of lies he told during the campaign ... wanna go there?
We can start with 'no lobbiest will find a job in my administration' ...
Wanna count how many are there right now?

edit on 9/25/2010 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
What ever happened to the Town Hall discussions, do those still go on? Or are the deemed too contrive?

edit on 25-9-2010 by eccentric_crazy_guy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Change, hope, unity - to start with.

Thats not a lie infact, thats just common political talk that is nothing new to DC, he can get in line with the rest of 'im different im ganna change washington' folks. As for lying about specifically changing everything about Washington? Obama never promised that.

No hope.

Nope, no hope close in sight to change this situation. We just came out of the worst economic crises since the great depression,this was years in the making. It will take years to pull ourselves out of it and no president whether it be McCain, Ron Paul or Obama was going to change that soon.

No unity.

And how on earth can you blame him for not unifying washington? Quiet frankly the Republicans and conservatives along with some Democrats refuse to come together on issues. Its either 'my way or the highway'. Do you know what the idea of bi-partisanship is for the Republicans or the tea parties? The idea of everybody shutting up and listening to their 'freedom and the constitution' jabber that really amounts to nothing more that BS. Its something I certainly will not blame Obama on.

His non-justice Justice Dept isn't bringing unity, but instead is racially motivated.

And you wonder why the tea parties were accused of being racist? Because they prefer to accuse others of racism? In anycase the black panther incident happened what? 2 years ago? There was no evidence that voters were turned away, the case was turned down. The tea parties attempted to make this a big deal and a racial one again in order to gain attention. This has nothing to do with Obama promising anything neither is there any evidence that the justice department was racially motivated.

He sold 54% of the American people on him being different.

I am one of those 54% of americans I never expected him to change washington. I supported him to assure the Iraq war would end by 2011 and to reform healthcare. I believe he failed in his mission to get healthcare but in no way did I expect him to change. Sure there were people that actually believed he would change the country, but then again voters for the last presidents prior and future are no different. There were some people that actually believed that Bush was directed by God, some people who believe that Reagan single handedly ended the cold war, I can go on.

Really, this has nothing to do with any of his campaign promises.

Transparancy?

I never too this one seriously. The last president that tried to be transparent was Kennedy, and he was shot.

We could go into the massive numbers of lies he told during the campaign ... wanna go there?

Sure. I have no doubt there'd be some. However I fail to see how these lies will seperate him from previous presidents, but shoot. This was actually what I specifcally asked the other member.

We can start with 'no lobbiest will find a job in my administration'

Yep he lied about that. We can lump him with the rest of the presidents. Whats next?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bushido Kanji
It is a scary thought to think of a potential meltdown of your own homeland. People will be fueled by their desires, their lusts, their greed, and to hell with any other individual's desires, lusts, or greed, and the heckling and hatred will rage onward.

In a world where extremists are the only voices you hear, one can only wonder how we will overcome. If push comes to shove and people start to revolt, it will be downhill from there. I for one will not wish for that day to come. If you people want to continue with this arbitrary battle over who's greed is just, be my guest. It wont solve a thing.

The politicians - right or left, makes no difference - being the worst extremists, with cover from the MSM.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join