It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Many of us who are firm believers in ET sit here and hope for a disclosure, disclosure has been rumored, but when is it going to flippin happen? Until we push for one, it will never happen, and posting little articles about a possible disclosure wont cut it.

Conspirators, and non conspirators alike believe in ET, we all want the truth, something that is being kept from us. This truth could possibly help our race, save our homeworld, and set up the future for our children. In our current world, our childrens future, our planets future, and the future for life as we know it is at stake, and the outcome looks pretty grim. Im 15 years old, and i look at the world, and i believe that i wont die of old age as many of you here will, i wont have led a good life, i wont get married, i wont have children. Why is this? We are being lied to. We CAN save ourselves, but why are the elites hiding things from us? Greed. Greed leads man to irrational acts. These elites will soon die. Their fortunes will mean nothing after they die, what will matter is the human race, and how can we fix our world and save ourselves from the immenent end that was brought about by the the elites of Earth.

Now please, im not a tinfoil hat kind of person, im level headed, i dont believe half of the bullcrap on this site thats posted here, as its just a plea for attention. We dont know sh*t about ET, the governments do though. If we all unite, not as crackpot conspirators, but humans in search of truth, our sheer numbers will overwhelm the elites of Erth, they will have no choice but to tell us everything. As we sit here on the internet, we are helpless, the cry of a few in a few billion means nothing, we must rise up, not as one, but as many, the human race must unite, not sit back and let a few decide our fate....

I dont know what else to say, but join the cause.

Shoot me a PM, maybe from there on an email, we must get the ball rolling.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

Disclosure does not change things

The human being has to start to change but we do not want to do

Time is relative, 1 year, 2 or 100 my though is the humanity in this world will not change and its very sad.

If a cosmic event of epic proportions occur in next years the only way to face our fears is the knowledge and calm. Learn to discern between truth and lie.
I agree, this place is full of nonsense and lies but there are some threads that resonate with the truth, those are valuable. Encourage yourself to find it.
You can only know it if you read and you gain knowledge, if you keep calm and mental sanity
Dont follow any guru, follow your hearth, and learn to "see" objective reality.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

I agree with most of what you are saying and S&F.
However, for argument's sake, if these elites control everything, then how do we know the alien conspiracy and disclosure are not manufactured by them?
Why are books, film and websites on aliens not censored if they are so powerful and really want to prevent disclosure?
Perhaps they are staging the alien scenario to spread fear and control us further.

Ultimately the elites can do little if we don't take the bait, we are also complicit in our own control.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z
, and posting little articles about a possible disclosure wont cut it.

Obviously the more than 50 long, detailed, pleading, promising, predicting, disclosure threads that have been started just in the past 10 months I've been around wont cut it either...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

If disclosure happened, what would UFO people fixate on?
Come on, you enjoy the drama of being an insider! A rebel enlightened awake insider vs THE ELITE! The GOVERNMENT. Just like on TV!
Oh wait!
Disclosure doesn't happen because there are no aliens bopping around Earth.
Now, back to your scifi fantasies.
That is all........

edit on 24-9-2010 by OldDragger because: Get off my case ATS!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

I think the best we'll ever get is what we're getting. The acknowledgement (via the Vatican and government personnel) of the possibility of ET existence.

One has to realize the implications if they just came out and said, 'yes People of planet Earth. Your governments have known and...in fact are in collusion with ETs for many years now'.

I don't think the problem will be people going into shock rather people will go into riot-mode knowing THEIR government has been lying to them.
Liars lie about lying and THAT............is the government secret mantra!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Like any good religion, "Ufology" needs a promised day of return when all shall be revealed and the "believers" shall be rewarded.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What makes people think the government is hiding aliens? Is there any evidence to support this?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The Disclosure movement is not about the discovery of a truth but the promotion of a religion.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What if there really isn't anything to disclose?
I just want to know what would you do and how would you react, we all know how you would react if disclosure were to happen. How would you react if there was nothing?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

How right you are.

The prophesized Disclosure mirrors the Apocalypse; the saviors of humanity return, bringing Utopia with them and the Adversary, in the case of this particular religion the mythical Powers That Be (the similarities to Satan being referred to as the ruler of this world not to be missed) is vanquished.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I applaud you young sir, for being smart enough to think outside the box at such a young age! Most 15 year olds are not thinking the way you are and kudos to you! I was once like you kid, I started researching the whole alien. ufo phenomona when I was 12 years old. From Area 51 to the dulce base wars, to phil schnider, bob lazar, thomas costello, john leer, researching the sumerians, the bible and other religions, the pyrimids, ancient societies the list can go on and on..But I kept all that personal at such a young age because non of my friends were intrested in that stuff, they wanted to play the newest video game or go see the new movie coming out that friday which is exactly what the government wants, they want us to be distracted. They do not want us to be truth seekers. I am now 25 years old, and still I search for anything new, infact, I am buying one of the BEST telescopes so that I can start searching the skys (Not just for ufo's or aliens, but because I have a real intrest in the stars and planets. But hopefully as the more generations come together in search of the truth with a seriousness, the less it will be laughed at. I openly talk about my views now to my friends and family and have had some open debates, the more questions they through at me and the more intriguing answers I came back at with facts behind it, the more I made my family and friends start to change their way in thinking. My fiance is or should I say WAS a hard core skeptic, and after 7 years of being with him sharing my knowledge of all I know and dont know (like questions that cant be answered, the more he started to wonder.... and the more he started to believe!)It will take time my young friend, disclosure I believe as been in processes since before you or I were born, the governments of the world have been trying to let time elapse to gain more and more generations under the idea of aliens being real so when it does happen, believe me it will, the populations of the world will be ready for it.

Please keep in mind young friend that the elites control the media, they always have and always will, they decide what is aired and what is not. For instance do you remember Independence Day with Will Smith?( I loved that movie! It came out when I was 9) Did you know I watched a documentary on the making of ID, and the DIRECTOR had to show the script to government officials before the script could even be filmed, and the government officials blocked out any and all things that brought up AREA 51, they told the director as long as he took out the blacked out parts of the script that he could go ahead and film the movie as LONG AS AREA 51 WAS NEVER MENTIONED... so whatever movies come out, what ever shows on tv, (STAR TREK, STARGATE, BABYLON, ANCIENT ALIENS, UFO FILES, All of those are given the ok, before they are even aired to the public.) As a form of desensitizing us. But there is a confrence coming up on monday Sept 27th in Washington D.C That will discuss the Ufo connection to our nuclear warheads and how to many times these flying disc have malfunctioned and even disarmed them.I am looking forward to it, Ihope they air it honestly. And I believe disclosure is happening just very slowly so the world has time to digest the new info as to not cause panic, spain, brazil, mexico, switzerland, australia and china are all declassifiying their files. The Vatican in April of 2009 even stated that aliens should be viewed as our cosmic brothers and sisters because GOD is the creator of all things! ..... We are living in intresting times my friend, be prepared, stay knowledable, and one day maybe in our life time our friends and family members will look to us to gain some of our knowledge. but keep this old saying in mind, "Do not believe EVERYTHING you hear, and only HALF of what you see.... stay objective and trust your instinct." be well friend!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
I just want to know what would you do and how would you react, we all know how you would react if disclosure were to happen. How would you react if there was nothing?

If there were nothing, I would feel sorry for mankind, to know that there is really nothing else out there in the billion and billions of galaxies we are the only living, thinking, emotional creatures. There is truely NOTHING else... I would feel empty, and sad, but at the same time I do have a family and a 2 year old child to enjoy. I would watch the sunrise and smile at the sky. I would be thankful to have had this life experince because we are the only ones who can enjoy it. I would still relish in my daughters growth and watch her turn into a young woman with family of her own. I would still be playful and enjoy her imagination..... but there is something else out there...Where did we come from? I know the old story of adam and eve, but I do not interpet it the way others would. Yes woman came from man, because we were cloned from a rib and genes were sliced to make us another gender, have you ever thought of the connection of atoms in our molecular structure, and the first man being named ADAM?? OR the virgin mary being a virgin and still concieving?? Is that not a form of impregnantion? Who put the idea into mankinds mind that gold is the most valuable substance on earth? Do you not think water should be the most valuable as we can not live with out it? In my belief we were trained to mine for gold for these beings for whatever reasons, some say their atmosphere is lined with gold particals and their atmosphere was deteraiting from years of pollution.... so they came here, built us and taught us to look for gold, and in our primative mines we saw how badly they wanted this gold yellow rock substance and we knew it must be valuable for us as well... There are so many questions that just CAN NOT be answered with the bible,there has to be more to this untold story of mans history... Just my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25

Originally posted by Segador

If there were nothing, I would feel sorry for mankind, to know that there is really nothing else out there in the billion and billions of galaxies we are the only living, thinking, emotional creatures. There is truely NOTHING else... I would feel empty, and sad, but at the same time I do have a family and a 2 year old child to enjoy. I would watch the sunrise and smile at the sky. I would be thankful to have had this life experince because we are the only ones who can enjoy it. I would still relish in my daughters growth and watch her turn into a young woman with family of her own. I would still be playful and enjoy her imagination..... but there is something else out there...Where did we come from? I know the old story of adam and eve, but I do not interpet it the way others would. Yes woman came from man, because we were cloned from a rib and genes were sliced to make us another gender, have you ever thought of the connection of atoms in our molecular structure, and the first man being named ADAM?? OR the virgin mary being a virgin and still concieving?? Is that not a form of impregnantion? Who put the idea into mankinds mind that gold is the most valuable substance on earth? Do you not think water should be the most valuable as we can not live with out it? In my belief we were trained to mine for gold for these beings for whatever reasons, some say their atmosphere is lined with gold particals and their atmosphere was deteraiting from years of pollution.... so they came here, built us and taught us to look for gold, and in our primative mines we saw how badly they wanted this gold yellow rock substance and we knew it must be valuable for us as well... There are so many questions that just CAN NOT be answered with the bible,there has to be more to this untold story of mans history... Just my thoughts.

Great post, but what I meant was how would you react if the ET's never visted earth before and all abduction and ET sightings were hallucinations, dreams and delusion.
There is no question that there is other life out there.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm of the opinion that there really is not all that much to disclose, but it's possible that there is some stuff being held back but not much of any importance. There is no great secret to be announced, at least not like anything most will be hoping for. If anything was announced it wouldn't much more than just some more government files. I am willing to be proven wrong but if Aliens do show up on mass, then that will be our disclosure, and there is a 50/50 shot that you will wish they never turned up.

edit on 25-9-2010 by pazcat because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

How would I feel if it was all hullicinations? I would feel sad for those people because they are experiencing true fear, they are experiencing some horrific things that they can not control...... I would like to share an experince I had, I do not know what category it would fall under but, one night I was crying a few months after my 6 month old daughter passed away and I was praying, I was asking god to please help me, please help me heal, please help me get over this time in my life, to please help me understand why I was being put through this, Please help me stop crying,please help me to stop hurting, I dont want to hurt anymore, I just want to be happy and successful, I just want to stop being in pain and I fell asleep crying and praying.. at exactly 3 oclock in the morning I awoke to someone sitting on the edge of my bed and I felt a hand on my knee as I was curled on my side in the fetal positioned, thinking it was my mother ( I lived with her since I was not stable enough to live on my own finanically or emotionally the thought of sucide never left my mind) And as I opened my eyes and turned my head I saw this being.. Angel I would call it, she was a women with long glowing hair, she was beautiful, the glow of her body actually illiumanitated my room!!! and as her hand touched my knee, I felt this vibration growing up my thigh through my torso into my chest, shoulders and arms it was a warm soothing vibration, at first I was scared. I couldnt move or speak, and then I heard this voice in my mind and she told me, "I am sorry for your pain, but do not fear, for all that you wish for will come to you." and in my mind I was saying,"Please help me, I dont want to be here anymore, if I can not be with my baby, I dont want to be here anymore." and she told me, " The spirit never dies, she is with you, all around you, she is watching you and doesnt want you to harm yourself." Then I asked, "Will I ever get through this?" With tears in my eyes at this point and WIDE AWAKE!!. And she answered, "Yes in time. You will see her again." and then I told her, "I just want to be happy again, I want to be successful, but I dont know if I can get over this." (During this time in my life, I stayed in bed for almost a year and a half I was so depressed, I only showered once a week because I never left my room, I lost 40 pounds in 9 months because I couldnt eat, The smell of food made me want to vomit, I could barely hold down soup, I only slept 2 to 3hours a night because of a reoccuring night mare of the medical examiners van pulling away with my baby, it was the same exact scene the night my baby passed away, and I had to relive it everynight when Id fall asleep, it was killing me!) She smiled at me, and told me to shhhhhhhh as if to tell me to go back to sleep, and then told me "You will." and just like that she stood up, I could literally feel the pressure releasing from the foot of my bed as she stood up and she was quit tall!! and completely disappeared!!!!!!!!!! I laid in my bed WIDE AWAKE I WAS NOT SLEEPING trying to figure out WHAT THE HELL had just happened... I even got up and smoked a cigerett in the living room replaying the event in my mind... Had I lost my mind? Or did I just have a spirtual encounter? I told my mother the next day, I was only 21... and my mom just stared at me like I had lost my mind or had a dream.... BUT I REPEAT I WAS NOT DREAMING!!! could anyone help explain that??

new topics

top topics

join