It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swaziland justice minister 'caught hiding in queen's bed'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The king of Swaziland has fired his justice minister Ndumiso Mamba after he was caught having an affair with one of the king's 14 wives.

Photographs of a startled Ndumiso Mamba apparently hiding in the base of the bed of one of the king's wives emerged online. The pictures appear to confirm rumours that King Mswati III's 12th wife was having an affair with Mamba, which have been circulating around the country for weeks, according to the Daily Mail.

The wife, Nothando Dube, 22, is a former Miss Teen Swaziland. It is rumoured that she dressed up like a soldier to get past security guards at the palace and meet her lover, reports the Telegraph. Police raided the Royal Villas hotel on the outskirts of the capital, Mbabane, where they allegedly discovered Mamba inside the base of the queen's bed.

The country's Prime Minister Sibusiso Dlamini announced Mamba's resignation and he is currently in custody. It is expected that Dube will spend the rest of her life under 24-hour surveillance. King Mswati III, who has at least 23 children and is Africa's last absolute monarch, famously selects a new wife at a reed dance where up to 100,00 women are paraded in front of him. (ANI)
www.telegraph.co.uk...

I think the justice minister was a Mossad double agent spying on The king of Swaziland...that's why he was found under the queen's bed.

ya know...just to make a conspiracy theory out of this

MOD EDIT & NOTE:
Add proper source link. Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on September 24th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Ummmm yeah....BIG MISTAKE! I watched "The last King of Scotland" and that didn't work out too well for that guy.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

Quite amusing.
However I fear it doesn't mean anything funny for the queen.
If there is a divorce her clan will have to pay back her bride price (or as we call it in SA - lobola).
That could include cattle, money and goods worth millions.
Her family is probably not amused.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I have to see that picture online, this is funny as hell.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Explanation: Link Please!

Personal Disclosure: Sorry to look your gift horse in the mouth... but its a Nag!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

I'm just glad it was a female queen, and not slang for a male homosexual (reading the headline I was first unsure).
Considering the attitude to gays in most African countries outside South Africa I fear the Minister may have been jailed or shot.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

this is the guy when caught

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

Ha, ha.
Not sure what's happening under the sheets but he seems rather well dressed.
I'm sure he just stopped off for a quick nap in the queen's bed.
The bed on the floor probably reflects cultural preference.
Not much point trying to hide under the bed in that case.

We usually see the Swazis when they have a traditional ceremony, and they are fiercely proud of their traditional dress (which includes topless maidens), so the executive dress here is rather funny.

However there's not much funny about their dictatorship, and just recently democracy campaigners were bullied and expelled. It's a small country within our borders, but despite their lack of democracy they claim to have law and order, and regard SA as the barbarians.

new topics

top topics

join