ABSOLUTE PROOF of Venus Project connections to the UN & NWO elites

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
At first, I didn't believe or think it could be possible, that the whole Zeitgeist movement was being backed by the bad guys. I thought the Venus Project proposition seemed STO ( service to others) but after I've looked into this stuff further, I now am seeing that there is a flaw. Although they seemed to propose solutions there wasn't an inherent understanding of what is truly the problem, like Kymatica successfully does.

After stumbling across this video, I have to tell you guys who looked at the Zeitgeist videos and thought the Venus Project seemed STO to rethink who is behind it.

... and the truth came out! Venus Project, you been caught :p

" Roxanne Meadows admits some connections between the UN and the Venus Project. First, through a meeting organized by Mikhail Gorbachev's foundation, Green Cross International, where both Roxanne and Jacque attended. The other one, through an all-day stay on the Queen Beatrix Palace to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the UN Earth Charter. Hardcore elitist circles of power. Please listen carefully. Links bellow."

Douglas Mallete asks for UN funding of TVP initiatives
www.blogtalkradio.com...

Ken Keyes' "Planethood"
en.wikipedia.org...

Jacque Fresco as Main Speaker with Ervin Laszlo (Inspiration Days Congress)
www.inspirationdays.nl...

Report on the Earth Charter 10th Anniversary
www.earthcharterinaction.org...

Pictures of the meeting on Queen Beatrix Palace: www.flickr.com...

More info on the Earth Charter:
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Category:

edit on 24-9-2010 by Pocky because: added links

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Many of those links don't work anymore, was they working earlier in the day. If so, he may be on to something.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

AJ makes points out the flaws of Zeitgeist Addendum

" it's not just greed, the globalist aren't greedy for money, they issue and print the money, they're' greedy for centralization and control, if the patents get out for solar panels that they've had for more than a decade that produce in some cases 2 times what the best ones available do now, that decentralizes their power, ok, it's about power, it is about centralizing power through commodities that they control. And so see, this film says a lot of good true things but then connects those to false solutions or solutions that can be twisted" - Alex Jones - regarding flawed Zeitgeist green fuel autonomy from Illuminati

Great video, really points out the weaknesses of Zeitgeist Addendum, with very good points.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

access them through YOUTUBE. They work when I click on them from under the Youtube site video.

For some reason, they won't work if, even I access them here, but they are working over there.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I think the flaw in the Venus Project is its under someones control. This is no different than indigenous people have done for ages and is intrinsic to human rights, natural rights to land and resources without a middle man and without being forced into slave labor to a corporation or banks.

I will always support no need for money as its slavery, but.....it has to be done grass routes with regional home grown councils and every citizen taking its role in leadership. Not under the wing of any government or corperate body.. Ours, not theirs.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The UN wants an invisible one world government, and they are getting it. The UN believes in Eugenics. The UN sends Aid and Food Rations to keep 3rd world countries dependent, keep them working for the corporations. I hate people that sell their souls like this, stupid lady probably doesn't even realize what she is doing, she's too busy sipping out of the fine china, bragging to her friends that she's visited a queen's palace, that she's some higher up in a stupid idea called Project Venus.

I hate these people, sellouts, drones, they are mere worker bees, pushing an agenda for what they consider is the betterment of humanity. They are going to keep stealing children, and boarding them on ships soon, to start a whole new colony. What makes these scientists think that they will be safe from all of the genetic hand picking?

None of them are going to make it onto the ships, and after that, I guarantee you, everyone of them will feel extremely SHEEPISH!

Good video OP!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I realize this is a LONG time after the original post. I have seen all three videos now. The clues that this group could be a problem are in the videos themselves.

I would not underestimate the power of these videos to expand public awareness. I have no personal knowledge of any real collusion with the powers that be.

But:

1) All videos totally condemn all forms of religion, including Scientology which is a relatively small non-traditional religion with no particular ties to the religious institutions of Europe and the Middle East. This is a documented Illuminati strategy. It should be noted that Hubbard independently uncovered the Illuminati plot in 1967 and had been on its heels since the 1950's, which is when he started to be attacked in the press, etc.

2) All videos draw the line at the global corporations and refuse to accept the idea that there is a secret cabal that finances its activities and exerts its control through its intimate connections with world banking. None go so far as to accuse banks, corporations or governments of harboring criminal individuals when it is obvious that they do.

3) All those interviewed are white intellectuals. The highest form of workable knowledge is said to be science. Yet it makes no mention of the corruption that has taken place within the scientific establishment.

In other words, for all that these videos attempt to show (or perhaps admit - they almost take the form of a confession) they actually take a light touch when it comes to locating the ultimate target and seem to sidestep the whole concept that individuals could be personally culpable for the death and destruction their actions have caused.

Here's a very basic piece of technology: To fix a physical machine you must locate the part that isn't doing its job and replace it with a part that does.

In the social realm this translates to: Locate the part (or parts) of the system that are lying about what they are doing and replace them with people who will tell the truth.

Yet this piece of technology is never mentioned in a set of videos that are supposed to be all about using technology to solve the problem.

So there is a blind spot in evidence here. I can't tell how intentional it is, but I can certainly see it.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The hidden ones running this society, like it has no court system, or prisons, for example, so there is someone on top, has always been suspicious to me.

BUT, the Venus Project is the only model, if taken to grass roots, counsels of citizens, jury duty, half women and men, that is NOT slavery, treason against our sovereignity, exhortion and many crimes against humanity.

There is no need for money or scarsity. And the ideas of collectively managing society as an upgraded version of what Natives did all along is the only natural system that does have the ability to do the right thing by people, but only providing it is in their hands.

top topics

join