It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hi. I'm fairly new here, so I'm not sure if this is exactly how I'm supposed to post something...

Anyhow. I've always been a fan of sci-fi, from X-Files to Stargate. I've always wanted to believe in the existence of alien life and the reality of UFO's, but until Sunday night I never had any kind of experience of my own in the matter. On 6/20/04, my two sisters and I were watching a small meteor shower between 11:00PM and 12:00AM. We saw a small, satellite-like object moving quickly across the northwest quarter of the sky. It pulsed brightly like a heartbeat, and it had NO running lights. I actually thought that it was just an unusual satellite until it began to zig-zag across the sky almost too quickly for me to see it. It re-adjusted its course and moved off into a new direction, gradually slowing until it was almost motionless before speeding up again and dropping out of sight. I waited for several minutes more, but it did not reappear. My sisters both saw it, and all three of us were in agreement that it was NOT any sort of plane or satellite.

I have both a commercial and a military air port near my house, so I'm used to a wide variety of commercial liners, helicopters, and even (occasionally) fighter jets going over at night. I've also got a fairly large patch of the sky visible from my driveway, and it's possible to see satellites on a clear night. I am absolutely positive that what I saw wasn't any of those. My sister found some footage from Area 51 that showed a similar craft, but the...um...thing in the film clip was flying in loops instead of in zig-zags. Has anyone else seen my UFO? Does anyone have any kind of explanation for what I might have seen?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
where are you located .I live not to far from Grissiom AFB and see all kinds of lights

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I live in Ohio. Actually, I was pretty surprised my UFO because no one has ever really reported a sighting in my area, at least to my knowledge.

new topics

join