It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone ever see video about OBAMAS Secret 9/11 Anti-truthers HITSQUADS???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I know this is old, but I found it today. I looked for it on here and I thought the truthers might like
to have some say on this and maybe comment whether they have been targeted by this Hitsquad?

Cheers guys. If you have seen it before, sorry.

Hitsquad video

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Star & flag to you, great find.

Even though I have become leary of the "truther movement" regarding half truths, lies and slick edited vids they present & make for their own agenda, I find this to be a sign that the government does indeed have something to hide. Regardless of which side anyone is on, this is not acceptable and the NSA and its Q Group should be exposed to the world by people posting this video around the internet and send it to everyone they know.

edit on 9/24/2010 by mikelee because: Spelling and changed one word

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by L1U2C3I4F5E6R
I know this is old, but I found it today. I looked for it on here and I thought the truthers might like
to have some say on this and maybe comment whether they have been targeted by this Hitsquad?

Hitsquad video

Thanks for posting that. It is important information.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yeah, this is pretty old news. I thought everyone (at ATS, at least) knew about the Q group. There is at least one thread at ATS about it, and it is just one more action that reeks of government coverup concerning 9/11. I can't be the only one here who suspects that there are several people from this Q group active on ATS- whose only agenda seems to be to disrupt 9/11 discussions and intimidate ATS members.
If I ever get my hands on one of them with proof, I'll skin them alive.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It strikes me as odd that you of all people would post this, considering a certain "other" thread of yours that has been raging on here for the last week.........
But after watching the video, your signature makes a little more sense..........

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
It strikes me as odd that you of all people would post this, considering a certain "other" thread of yours that has been raging on here for the last week.........
But after watching the video, your signature makes a little more sense..........

I have my beliefs and only go for facts not made up stuff by a bunch of people.

This however seems very true to me and is very hard to deny that for some reason Obama set up this type of group. This is FACT. I deal in fact no mater what side of the fence it comes from. Period. I am not so closed minded that I cannot see Reality. Like some people!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ok then let me ask you (and I'm not being sarcastic): If you believe the OS about 9/11 (as you have stated many times), then in your opinion why would the government feel the need to set up a group in the NSA to spy on Truthers, if they have nothing to hide and the OS is 100% true?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yeah, 9/11 is old news. Maybe the administration should just get over it. I would also like to officially welcome our pals from Q group. See you on the boards, boys.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Well just to give an answer with no research and no proof, however you did ask.

I would imagine that the one thing the truthers did do was harness the power of the internet in their movement and showed some ability to spread the word. This word has caused such chaos and fear among good people that it got the attention of the US gov. Many reports were filed with the US gov about the truth movement. This I do know is fact. A large number of people have complained about being harassed by members and even two vicitm families made complaints. They were both PRO Bush however. They ARE seen as trouble makers to a large degree. Maybe not the members on here, but the more prominent tv and radio personalities cough Alex Jones cough is definitely a menace. In fact he is someone who was is in the firing line from what is being said in some places. So Obama being the Devil he is made it his mission to rid the world of those who spread this story. He obviously does not like people going against his word. I am not an Obama supporter one bit. In fact the EXACT opposite.

I do not agree with Obamas methods one but and this vid is quite wrong. I have argued or debated with some truthers on here but do not wish them ANY harm.

Anyway I post the vid in case it was missed. So leave your argument with me at the door on this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You dont work for them? or Dave?

I could swear some of the things you guys come up with would put you in that business..

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

" So leave your argument with me at the door on this thread. "

I don't even know what you mean by that...You take the time to create a thread, post a video, and then dismiss anyone who wants to discuss it with you??

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I am posted it for those who may off missed it. As my post says. Discussing what Obamas intentions and why is only speculation and will get us nowhere.

What is fact is he tried to get this off the ground. I would like to know HIS intentions and why. But no one HERE know. I don't even know and have heard no definitive word just rumor.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

Yes i did miss it thx again nice star and flag hehe they do what they have to do and we do what we have to do. they work on the board for sure because of one agent im sure it was a agent got me out off my mind and i got banned for 6 days ya 9/11 madness:something like that flame:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Obama is 10th cousins with Bush....and even closer related to Dick Cheney, one of the masterminds behind the plot. Why wouldn't he cover it up? Palin and McCain were tools to help the legacy of presidesnt live on...the majority are only 3-4 generations apart...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yeah, this is pretty old news. I thought everyone (at ATS, at least) knew about the Q group. There is at least one thread at ATS about it, and it is just one more action that reeks of government coverup concerning 9/11. I can't be the only one here who suspects that there are several people from this Q group active on ATS- whose only agenda seems to be to disrupt 9/11 discussions and intimidate ATS members.
If I ever get my hands on one of them with proof, I'll skin them alive.

How about better and do it like the old days and burn them at the stake?

Then we can roast marshmallows too!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Hitsquad video

Oh, good grief, you truthers have really gone off the deep end with this abject paranoia of yours. If even 1/100th of the accusations you people are churning out were true, the gov't wouldn't be playing children's games like sending people to ATS to argue over what "pull it" means or wringing their hands like a bunch of teenaged girls wondering what to do with Dylan Avery churning out fifty versions of his conspiracy documentary. A gov't who'd be willing to kill 3,000 of its own people to launch a fake war wouldn't think twice over sending a spook with a silenced pistol to make Morgan Reynolds, Alex Jones, Richard Gage, and YOU people, go away, and they'd get away with it becuase (in your own words) the gov't has complete control of the media and they can come up with any cover story they'd want. Every despot from Hitler to Stalin to Pol Pot to Kim Il Sung all show that you don't have to be looking underneath rocks and researching internet videos to find any hidden dictatorship. Dictators are always blatant, and they'll always come looking for you.

I normally don't care if you people want to turn yourselves into quivering nervous wrecks wondering whether secret gov't agents have dusted your underwear with mind control chemicals, but sheesh, enough is enough. No wonder one of your fellow truthers went to the Pentagon and shot the place up, a few months back- he was listening to a nonstop diet of THIS crap.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Dave -

The group does actually exist and there are storys from the mainstream media as well regarding the "Q Grp" so aside from the references to Dylan Avery and other conspiracy aspects you mentioned, don't you consider it odd (at the very least) that the government actually has such a group to "deal with" related 911 conspiracy theorys and people who are involved?

If there were nothing to these "damn fool conspiracy theorys" then why go to the trouble of creating such a group at all? After all, no group (to my knowledge) was ever formed to go after those supporting JFK theorys. So why bother with 911 then?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by L1U2C3I4F5E6R

If what they are reporting is true, I don't see how this could have been avoided. While examining the 9/11 movement myself, much of the information they are using comes from activists (War & Anti-American Activists), Islamic propaganda, hobbyists, other foreign propaganda (Russia, Iran, and France specifically), and extremists. As a result of a mixed bag of radical theorists, the movement is pretty much destroying the United States.

Ultimately, the 9/11 movement is arming Anti-American and Pro-Islamic groups with public relations ammunition to destroy the United States. Even though some people joined up out of personal concern, the movement has been hijacked by a serious Anti-American movement.

*shrugs*

Welcome to the power of the internet, and the lack of filtering out the propaganda.

American citizens are now being manipulated by foreign governments and radical entities, so they can divide the United States literally in half.

*shrugs*

You know what? Its working on some fundamental level.

*shrugs*

We "the believers of the official story" told you people (The Truthers) a hundred times to check sources. Now you know what happens.

*shrugs*

Truthers got themselves into this mess, Truthers can find their own way out of this mess.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
anyone with the ability for rational thought and the courage to resist the brain garbage from hollywood, television, radio, and sickly print media understands the nature of terrorism at this juncture in history , the evidence, the hard evidence points to involvement by us intel. nsa, cia, fbi , and at least one excetutive branch, by mossad and israeli govt, by the disgraced us military and not least by their operatives and agents recruted from the arab world......

no one with a modicum of decency and civility has any respect for these common criminals .in the usa, the fascists in the higher eschelons of the us govt and the rabid zionists have made common cause and are the agency of most terrorism against civilians in the world today.

it takes a special type of person to devote themselves to this type of deception and participate helping mass murder criminals further the aims of their murderous psyop,.... it takes a pig. ..............it takes a terrorist

whether its glassy eyed sayanim, or some american ape working for the fascist criminals in the us govt , their mass murder complicity and contempt for life and rule of law sickens all decent people ,

the reputation of the usa, israel, and great britian are in the toilet, steaming away , ...decent people will be wary of these monsters and boycott and otherwise refuse them for the forseeable future

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

This is strange, I actually agree with you on some of this.
Line Two.............

edit on 9/25/2010 by samhouston1886 because: Edit for line two......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join