It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Island internet and world takeover plan: Save NIUE Island New Zealand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This guy is saying that the NWO guys are up to something and their cancer base is at x point NIUE island New Zealand. Your mission is to know about it, spread the word, and stop it. Otherwise it will translate into clever NWO internet take over and basically global enslavement.

The people living on this Island were given free internet for the entire Island ( after a hurricane wiped a good portion of the population out), but they do not know that their internet is being filtered. They cannot research what you and I can see. These people need to know who is supplying their free filtered internet and the sinister way that the Illuminati folks got their hands on this island for this specific purpose of controlling the information system through some kind of loophole.

NIUE means naked in french

Watch the video to understand what this guy is saying. It's very important.

"The domain name: ".NU is a branch of the NEW WORLD ORDER" DO NOT LET NEGATIVE ENTITIES MANIPULATE YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS. FORWARD AND RESEARCH THIS INFORMATION AND CONTACT EVERYONE YOU CAN IN NEW ZEALAND TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT THEY ARE BEING USED FOR.
www.theregister.co.uk...
RESEARCH THE HEAD OF THE SNAKE..J. William Semich
AND THE FILTER:www.theregister.co.uk...­/03/12/new_zealand_internet_filter/
and what the US is doing: www.theregister.co.uk..."

edit on 24-9-2010 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Star and flag for the interesting thoughts laid out in the OP.

I haven't had time to research any of this yet, but it caught my attention due to a coincidence event - I dropped in and picked up some books from my Dad's house the day before this thread was made, and one caught my eye in the stacks piled all over the place.

Called 'Dark Crusader' it's about a secret service agent who is sent to an obscure island near New Zealand, where some secretive corporate group is conducting research into various hi-tech ideas, and they are seemingly behind the disappearance of high-ranking scientific figures who were trapped by fake job advertisements.

Curious. Will be looking into any additional correlations soon. There's no such thing as a coincidence!

new topics

join