It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a Dream of a Super Earthquake in California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I wanted to get this recorded in case it really happens.

I had a dream last night that seem to last all night long, it was probably the most vivid dream I have ever had.

Ok, this is what I rememeber.

There is a big mountain made of solid rock in California, inside people were living (?). There was a minor earthquake and it split the mountain in two and all the media from around the world were there after the minor quake with cameras on. The quake only shifted one side of the mountain were the split was and the shift only moved a few inches.
Later that day it gave loose and the right side of the mountain fell straight down hundreds of feet in a major major quake.

Thats how I rememeber it, usually I can't rememeber dreams with such detail but this one I could...very interesting.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Well,posting about the possibility of a super quake in Calif. is not a big stretch of the imagination.

It has been postulated that Calif. is way past due for a major,major quake.

Of course this will happen.

It could happen minutes after one reads this or after your grandchildren have grandchildren.

But it will happen eventually.

A mountain with people living inside?

Google Mount Shasta.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Perhaps your dream was more of a metaphor, like in the bible. The mountain representing the economy, and only the one side fell, which is probably the western world.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
the real question is, if california was due for the big one and it hasn't happened yet, what is keeping the earthquakes at bay?

hollywood amoral illuminati using spirits through rituals? california is known for it's cults and luciferian leanings.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I immediately thought of Mt. Shasta....It would be very cool if beins that live there were
exposed. Thanks for sharing, love to hear what people dream about.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yes, I think california will be the first to go, sink under the water.
It's falling and the other side is rising, things will be going in reverse.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
my own dream last night wasn't of an earthquake...but was of a giant tsunami, which is earthquake caused as well. It hit the California coast (I'm assuming) although I'm not too sure of my location in the dreaming although I'm absolutely sure it was in the states somewhere because of the vehicles I saw. That's just my 2 cents worth lol, my dream after that turned into a weird running away from something dream, in this case it was driving away from something with a bunch of others in a schoolbus, and these strange helicopters (i think) were shooting wire like things through the windows trying to abduct or take everybody inside the bus. was an odd dream I have to say, but I had it last night and can say it was the most vivid dream I have had in a very long time

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I dont usually talk about my dreams, much less remember them, but this one was different. I have never even posted in this forum before, but for some reason when I woke up I felt compelled to post this dream.

I'm not even sure why I know it was California, I just know it was and it wasn't like half the state fell off like I have heard talked about so many times. It was just this one big rock mountain and when it started going down into the ground it went fast and seemed to go forever and then it stopped and seemed to bounce up a little. Weird.

Extremely vivid, though.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

Take your cue from the protagonist in the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind":

Draw or sculpt the mountain you saw in your dream. Then maybe you can see if any of the mountains in California match your vision.

Shouldn't be impossible, there aren't that many large, individually identifiable mountains in California.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Haha, I was actually thinking about that!

Its so hard to explain, but I can visualize perfectly. Ill see if I can find a good example..

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by earth2

okay, I've been connecting the dots and it appears the new agers are doing something with mount shasta on 10/10/10. personally I believe all those attending this event are setting themselves up to receive the mark of the beast mentioned in the bible. it cost $444 to attend this event and receive this 'spiritual activation'. I much rather prefer God's free gift of salvation. anyway it will be downhill, like your mountain falling, like babylon falling from that day forward. my intuition says so.

there are other places that offer this thing for $333 or $555. i guess you just have to shop around

edit on 1-10-2010 by iamnot because: (no reason given)

top topics

join