It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Shift: 24 September 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
As I was driving to the VA Center in Salisbury, NC, I glanced down at my clock, it said 7:59. I said to myself, damn I'm going to be late; my Dr's appt was set for 8:30.
I drove for a little while more and then something said to glance at the clock again, it said 7:51. Woah! What the heck, it was 7:59 about 10-15 minutes ago, whats going on?
At that time, I was hit with a wave of nausea, which passed after a few minutes. Did I hit a time wave? What do you think happened? Anyone else experience something odd around the same time this morning?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You need to check two things:

1) Your watch

2) The voices in your head.

edit on 24-9-2010 by henriquefd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
checked; not qwearing a watch, and at that time in the AM, my voices are still asleep, if I didnt have to be at the VA this AM, I woulda still been asleep too

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

Second that, funnily enough though; i keep seeing 20:12 everyday when i decide to check time.

Probably all the trolls going on it about on the internet and i'm giving it some important meaning when it's merely just co-incidence.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
sometimes in the morning i get a little confused too....

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Well at least you didnt see 11:11 and 2 hours pass and every digital time piece you checked said 11:11 for 2 hours.

That would be interesting

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I'll go out on a limb here. You mention VA. I will presume you're over 50 (as am I). I think you glanced at your clock and with our weaken eye-sight at this age, you mistook the '5' for a '3'. So it may have actually been 7:39 the whole time.

I don't imagine a 'time warp' if you will, would consists of mere minutes. What would be the purpose? Time (on a clock) is man-made. I doubt the Universe would bother with something so insubstantial. Now, if you had a moment and you slipped back when you were an infant or back to the ice-age then.......I'd say something freaky was going on.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Time anomalies are quite common as described in this book.www.amazon.com...

I have experienced events of both losing time and gaining time. Always while driving.

edit on 24-9-2010 by whaaa because: sp

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

maybe its just the fact that your brain is not working properly and it gets easily confused?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The most reasonable explanation would be your brain mistook a 4 for a 5 with a quick glance and a sleepy brain.

so, 10 minutes later, you notice the percieved inconsistancy and wonder if you somehow exceeded the speed of light and went back in time....

the perception however was incorrect...

the alternative is that...well, my mind cant even really get around the alternative...

the simplest solution is the correct solution. my advice, drink more coffee in the morning

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
it was very odd; I hope youre all right...that it was in my head LOL

new topics

top topics

join