It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain maybe U.S Brain washed to bully?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hello you pickles!

People are Fools.... Ive been an fool for a long time.. stereotyping countries for being run down in the middle-east and Africa. Its not entirely our fault that were fools.. we have been brain washed since the day we start education and watching TV.

My whole life i wasn't being taught much about Africa and the middle-east... apart from the struggle of peoples life's in these countries they have to endure. e.g war, crime, poverty. (OXFAM comes to mind)

Since leaving education..Ive dropped the racist act and the lessons i have learned have been much greater..

The Dutch, English and French actually occupied south Africa... ( Should off seen my face when i saw my 1st south African who to my surprise.. was white).
Before and during the world cup.. the country was imaged as 3rd world ( I was in south Africa month before the world cup, i had a better time in Durban and felt more safe than i did in L.A)

Now...
The Evidence to conclude what Ive just said is visible in our schools.

Back when i was in school we had some south Africans join on my last 2 years, What did i hear bully's saying to the South Africans... "did you live in a mud hut" "Immigrant" "Were you a slave" "did you have a slave" "you have HIV"

What do we see on media about Africa.. poverty, war, mud huts, starvation, HIV.

Media tells you bullying is bad but its media that teaches you to bully e.g Obesity or size 0.. media and bullies, Your Race.. Media and Bullies, Body confidence.. media and bullies, being smart.. media and bullies, being poor.. media and bullies.

Currently i believe the media is promoting Web Bullying, I Hadn't been a victim of it.. until recently when they advertised Web Bullying on the news to the bully's.

Does anyone catch my drift?

edit on 07/14/2010 by AlphaANDOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yeah, i get where you're coming from mate.

I think it's to do with the old divide and conquer routine.

Keep up separated with any division they can come up with, race, wealth, intelligence, religion, country, political views, even gender, age and size.

The last and probably the one that most explains the headcase rationale for all this division, is language.

I reckon it's a deliberate policy of the 'elite of the elites', throughout history, to maintain this most fundamental of divisions among our species.

Why?

Because they are lunatic religious zealots, who figure that if it was good enough for 'God' (whatever that was) to 'go down' to the planet and confuse our single global language, into the myriad dialects we have now, in order to keep us subjugated and retard our species' progress (tower of Babel) then these lovely folks have been perpetuating the same thing, with as many different strings to their bows as possible.

Apart from keeping us childlike, constantly bickering and fighting, it also has a handy side effect of generating huge amounts of cash in war armament and equipment sales.

It's what 'god' would do, don't ya know!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean. The media seems to constantly put people down and encourage others to do the same thing.
Not so long ago I remember there was an anti-bullying campaign on TV, I think it was probably during anti-bullying week, they had people on talking about how bullying is bad, what to do if you are being bullied, that sort of thing.
Next minute, you're watching something else like maybe a comedy programme or some sort of magazine programme and the presenters are taking the p out of a certain celebrity, maybe because of their appearance, maybe for some other reason. There seem to be phases where certain celebrities get picked on, as if it's ok to pick on these celebrities, these are the ones we're targeting at the moment, like some sort of mob. It really annoys me.
And then, as you have mentioned, they do the same thing with certain groups of people as well e.g. they can't have a programme on TV about people who are trying to loose weight without completely taking the piss out of them. Why can't they just treat people with respect? The media are so hypocritical.
edit on 31-10-2010 by crazyhat because: added something

new topics

join