It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati began in Atlantis...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
In this thread we are taking their existence for granted. We know they are real, but where do they come from really?

We have all wondered how long the Illuminati have been around for. We have all heard that pathetic disinformation about some really smart guy called Weishaupt...we have even been told that they may stem from Babylonian times.

But I say emphatically that they are from Atlantis, my friends! Please feel free to check out my video series about this here: www.youtube.com...

This information needs to be known ASAP by as many people as possible, trust me. Please let me know what you thought of the info and let's start an interesting debate shall we?...

Thank you

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hey buddy, wow...lets just say that I have listened to you talk endlessly about yourself and what potential you hope for out of your work for 10:51 sec out of 14:58 sec video, Im trying very hard to get to the meat of your video...sigh but the wife and I are losing patience...might want to tighten schtick up a tad before droppin a vid on the community...ok back to try to finish your vid.

Dont want to be insensitive, but wow buddy

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I have a hard time believing Atlantis was a real place.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't understand you.

Seems like you just want to garner viewers for your videos, those of which you really haven't discussed what they are about here on ATS in your thread. Maybe you could tell us a some more in a nicely written report instead of some boring videos?

People get more stars and flags that way with nice reports instead of just short messages and links to outside sites. Heck, you could even start uploading your videos to media.ats so you can embed them!
--

And yes, I did watch some of the videos. Not bad but I think it would be better in writing.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewAeon2012

LOL you belong in a tool bag, I suspect you think you made some witty joke on folks, because theres no way you can be serious about what you posted. Yeah , Ill be movin on now, folks save yourself a terriblely boring monotenous, redundant oratory that will make you ears bleed.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

Thanks for the 'heads up'.
Saved me fifteen minutes.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

No, that's ok, no offense. I'm thick-skinned. But that's just an introduction video dude. It even says so in the title. Parts 1-8 is what u need to watch/hear. Trust me.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yes, and I still believe it would be better expressed in a written format. The quality of the videos is not that great and your voice does get monotonous(I guess you don't have a good mic, so it wouldn't actually be you who is the problem).

Maybe you can write it out so it would be easily understandable and less atrocious to listen to. Heck, you could even write a book!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by midicon

OK, I'll say it again: it's a SERIES. You need to watch PARTS 1-8. The first one is an intro ONLY!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I watched the first few videos of your series and still hold fast to my suggestion of making a written version of your documentary. It shouldn't be too hard and I think you would have a lot of fun with it. Post to ATS when finished!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Yes...thank you for the "tips" but it already IS a book, genius. I was just going to have it for sale but I decided to just read it on you tube for free.

Btw I find it strange that the complaints on ATS are far more than on you tube or anywhere else. I don't get it. I thought people here would appreciate these videos more. Oh well...whatever.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

My friend I got the series aspect...heres the thing the video you link goes directly to a 16 minute redundant summation. I do not want to derail your thread so heres what I suggest, embed your 8 video series into this thread or just link your series and leave a written explaination as your introduction. Its incredibly difficult to get through.

I like many at ATS like to digest all material as given, before commenting...your presentation will meet with alot of negative response in my oppinion as it is presented. Please embed your series for comment.
Good luck, the thread sounded interesting.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

it's not a "documentary"

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

So you are just trying to sell something to people on ATS...why didnt you start from that premise?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Illuminati was in Atlantis, everyone was illuminated by The Spirit of Mother Earth. The 'Secret' Society didn't start until after the fall of Atlantis, which separated many families and there were many deaths. A handful of Atlanteans managed to make it to Egypt, in the attempt to recreate what they had before, but it wasn't the same, the people were not of the same spirit, and there were not nearly as much crystals below the ground as before.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Where's this "selling" thing coming from now? Anyway, I get what u mean about the intro video. Look, I just automatically put a link to the intro vid, of course, because I thought that linking straight from Part 1 would make people confused. But it seems that the "Intro" makes them bored, which may be worse...

edit on 24-9-2010 by TheNewAeon2012 because: The other one sucked!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

It totally is a documentary!! xD

You are detailing your idea on a theory telling about what you know and found about the subject. Sounds very documentary to me!

--

So any thought on a written version yet?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I have believed my whole life, there is far more truth to the myths of the past, then what they want us to know.
The labyrinth is even still there and the they I speak of is the them you speak . The remnants of a far more spiritual mankind. The Ilkuminati. Excellent IMO.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Wow! you are spot on. How did u learn this stuff friend?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you for the compliment. My hope in ATS has been renewed...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join