It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, if I said; Egyptian Decryptions [TRUE TRAN§LATIONS]. would it intrigue you, or make you laugh?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

G38  G38 Z1s   z G38 A A47 D54  nfr    S43 d w    x p xpr r i A40  Q1    Q1 t pr  Q1 t H8  H Q1 m&t E17 H Q1 t G41  b n r i M30  ra Z1   pr Z1    sw t Z1   Dw Z1   nTr Z1   G53 Z1   G27 Z1 Y1     nfr w A17 Z3 A17 nfr f&r&t B1  B1     nfr nfr nfr pr B1     nfr nfr nfr pr  pr  nfr f r S28  S28    nfr W22 Z2ss  W22< N5 Z1 i Y5 n A40 >            < l J10 i O6 o k A t S60 >  J10   o    S60  < l J10 i O6 o k A t S60 >           m n Min  

---------------------

3.14--------------------- --------------------- --------------------- --------------------- --------------------- --------------------- --------------------- --------------------- --------------------- --------------------- --------------------- --------------------- --------------------- ---------------------

ßecause those are translations from (ƒorm) true, Egyptian Heiroglyphs. [Please, I ask out of kindness..; prove me wrong?]

.or.
Please
.help me decode them (ƒurther).

..feel free to ask me to send you a copy of the ACTUAL file I received from a classiƒied ƒriend of mine.
Private message your actual email if you're actually serious; or none need reply..

¿You may end up doing me a bigger favor than you know. haha

..or at least.

Enjoy !!

edit on 24-9-2010 by tauschen because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2010 by tauschen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
you guessed it. you're all borderline retarded. prove me wrong? I dare you.

Happy Hanukkah!!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tauschen

as you can see, that was not the most motivating thing you could've said,

i must point out though, that your presentation, is very retarded.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tauschen

For the more retarded of us.
Would you please translate these translations!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
lol. It's ok, luckily it's free helmet day! (not literally, but whatever) I'm glad someone, or some people rather are getting some laughs out of this as well (That's the spirit!). I'm also glad if anyone has attempted to do one of those stunning Bruce Lee moves of modern technology too; you know, the 'copy, copy, copy, copy, paste technique, that one? Since I'd truly hate to be the only flame–retardant man on this planet.. Here's at least a hint, because I'm pretty amused lol.

Simple as looking at, (or what some people would call doing -an IN-DEPTH- internet search) on a web page or two [which have fully selectable (remember: copy, copy copy, copy paste?) Egyptian Hieroglyphs.

Also, I can maybe give one more hint.. but I'll allow you to continue on without the 2nd one.

Oh, and..

p.s. the post when "copied" into this type of forum and text-formatting; isn't translatable for §HIHT!

edit on 25-9-2010 by tauschen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
pi is nothing new so that could be it.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
They appear to be words taken from the examples on this site

wapedia.mobi...

I'm not sure if I got every word but it's something like this

Son 'pintail duck' keep watch beautiful tongue King Kephri the house throne Isis jackal disappear sweet sun house reed mountain god soul flamingo young military recruits the nubile young woman foundations foundations beautiful wine Amon-Re Lioka Lioka

What do I win?

edit on 25/9/2010 by MarrsAttax because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

Wow. Certainly made that a bit clearer than I had previously provided undoubtedly (but, it's no surprise). But, I wouldn't say you win
[tho you do deserve more than a prize of some sort, what have you.. lol]

¿What is going on here?

Is that perhaps the only reply I am allowed? Actually, I don't wanna give too much leeway on this. Nor reform former truths that might further be reconstructed into some other new form of an informative truth quite yet. lol

[That wouldn't make the game any fun! lol]

So, let's keep this going..

[... lead the way! haha]

Either way, my Hats off to you. Pleased to have come across you. You do surely have me laughing though, this has turned out to be quite [the joke] 'aye'?

I definitely commend you.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

I might say, that you might say that. I might, partially agree.

But dear me, dare I have made a typo? Instead of "you're," in my seemingly discriminating comment, could I perhaps have meant "We." - - - - You know, seeing as how we're ALL IN THIS TOGETHER right? Or, perhaps I was going by the:

--
Merriam Webster Definition

"1 : to slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance or accomplishment : impede

2 : to delay academic progress by failure to promote "

--

and more of a play on words kind of thing? [Well, everyone else can think so, but I assure you we're not. Different levels, different missions, and different destinations. So, maybe my typo should stand unchanged. However, that would probably just make me seem like I have a big ego, instead of obviously displaying (in this, almost outdated form of verbal/written communication), that my ego is certainly not in the drivers seat.

However, as you can tell. All amusement and laughter to me my friend. This is temporally, I mean temporarily entertaining undoubtedly.

join