It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Built the Pyramids

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami
reply to post by trailertrash

you may want to consider these as witnesses throughout creations history

1Peter-
He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Romans-
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead

Hebrews-
In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

Zecheriah-
See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it

Revelation-
From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God.

Galatians-
There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

I do not consider the Bible to be an authoritative work.

tt

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

yeah I did'nt either until I heard His audible invisible voice then read John5.25 among many, so I understand which is why I'm telling you-the man Jesus was raised from the dead just as it is written about Him

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I see Jesus is still building pyramids.

Can we rename this thread to Bible Babble?

Jesus isn't real, so he could not have built the pyramids.
(My opinion, based off of evidence, or lack there of)

So, care to explain how aliens did this. WITHOUT THE USE OF: Bible Babble, Jesus Jabber, or Moses Maw?

(I don't know why I even ask, oh wait yeah I do. I am going to remove this thread from my tracked threads, if the OPer can't discuss things without the use of the screwy scriptures.)

I posted a valid idea on how they could have been built, so have many others. But because they don't involve fairy tales, or magic, they are shot down. This thread is everything nasty about ATS rolled into one.

I want you to know, I will turn 3 people from God because of this thread. Great job doing your lords work!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

what actual proof do people have that aliens existed or exist? to be quite frank, i personally think they do not exist because the photos you see, are movie directors thoughts of what they look like. When people say i saw a ufo, it could just be some kid throwing around a frisbee! a scientist the claimed on the radio yesterday that he saw a beam coming from a new found planet, i think that is bull. The "beam" could have been anything including rays from the sun! what gave people the idea of aliens? their imaginations? old stories told around a fire, to scare people? yeah there may be different looking people, everywhere i go i know that those different people get called aliens but what is with this i come in peace? IF aliens Text exist then wouldn't they not know how to speak english? So when there is actual proof, real photo's and not just stuff people have made up, i will believe it when i see it.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

why would I lie about something that important, "popularly" ridiculed, persecuted and many murdered because of throughout history and currently in most non west nations? you realize I have to cut the grass and take out the trash too right?

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.-John15

Elijah was a man just like us-John

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him-1Corinthians

edit on 13-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kasia

I know you are talking to someone else but want to make it clear just in case, the only "alien" thing I believe is a few things I've seen and heard which fit the same type things described in the scriptures under angels/cherubs? and hearing Jesus
edit on 13-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by aew14

Atlantians were recorded in Egyptian Heiroglyphs and records,
they were referred to as "the Sea People", during the time of Ramses III....

Though in actuality they had come to Egypt several thousand years previous to Ramses III's time.
I believe the story as depicted in this case to be distorted, probably by Ramses himself in order to glorify his own name.

Though many accounts have tried to say that Ramses conqured The Sea People,
This was not the case, the Atlantians came into Egypt and worked with them to preserve ancient knowledge and records for all of mankind.

Though not the most reliable source, you can see wikipedia here....
en.wikipedia.org...

There are many other sources on "The Sea People" in anceint Egypt if you look into it....

Peace.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stayhuman011
reply to post by aew14

Atlantians were recorded in Egyptian Heiroglyphs and records,
they were referred to as "the Sea People", during the time of Ramses III....

That's odd, given the fact that the tribes of the Sea Peoples are listed right on the wall at Ramses mortuary Temple at Medinet Habu and "Atlanteans" isn't one of them.

Various scholars have tried to place these people with recognizable regions. We are told by ancient text that they came from Ahhiyawa. However, we are told that the Sea People included:

The Peleset, who were non other than the Philistines that gave their name to Palestine.
The Lukka who may have come from the Lycian region of Anatolia.
The Ekwesh and Denen who seem to be identified with the Homeric Achaean and Danaean Greeks
The Sherden who may be associated with Sardinia.
The Teresh (Tursha or Tyrshenoi - possibly the Tyrrhenians), the Greek name for the Etruscans; or from the western Anatolian Taruisa
Shekelesh (Shekresh, Sikeloi - Sicilians?)

Source: Tour Egypt.net

Also:

About 1200 BCE names of peoples with the addition "of the Sea" began to appear. At Medinet Habu Ramses III displayed the names of seven of his defeated enemies and their (stylized) images:

Medinet Habu relief of enemies defeated by Ramses III
After R.Lepsius, Denkmäler aus Ägypten und Äthiopien, Abth.III, Bl.209
The inscriptions (from left to right):
(Hittites
The wretched chief of Kheta as living captive.
(Amorites
The wretched chief of Amor.
(Tjekker
Chieftain (lit. the Great One) of the foe of Thekel (TAkwrA).
(Sherden
Sherden (SArAdAnA) of the sea.
(Bedouins
Chieftain of the foe of Sha[su] (SA ///).
(Teresh
Teresh (tjwrASA) of the sea.
(Philistines
Chieftain of the Pe[leset] (pw //////).
J. H. Breasted, Ancient Records of Egypt, Part Four, §129

Source: www.reshafim.org.il...

So, which ones were from Atlantis? And, given they were defeated by Rameses around 1200 BC, where had they been for 9,000 years.

Harte

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Why is it that the great Pyramids of Giza, built in 3,000, are perfect, and still standing as tall as the day they were built? (Aside from the capstone and the polished stones, which were stripped by humans in the building of Cairo) The other Pyramids, which were supposedly built about 500 years later, all have shoddy masonry, and are crumbling down

They're made out of rocks, and they're in the desert.

The Pantheon in Rome was built nearly 2000 years ago, with far finer and more advanced construction than the Pyramids. It's a large, perfect, dome, with construction technique not equalled until the 1500's. People have been walking in and out to this day for 2000 years. It is far nicer in construction than the pyramids.

If ET's built the pyramids why didn't they use steel and titanium? The pyramids look exactly as you expect if they were built by humans who had thousands of slaves.
edit on 19-10-2010 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Ah, you are correct Harte.

I need to go back and refresh my memory better before posting in haste.

My aplogies.

It is believed that Egyptian accounts of Atlantis were recorded as the people from "Amentat" or "the land of the West" in some accounts.

There is a depitction of Nu, waist deep in water, carrying the "solar boat" with Thoth (the atlantean) and others to Egypt on Seti I sarcophagus.

some info here:
www.atlantisquest.com...

Peace.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stayhuman011
reply to post by Harte

Ah, you are correct Harte.

I need to go back and refresh my memory better before posting in haste.

My aplogies.

Not a problem.

It is believed that Egyptian accounts of Atlantis were recorded as the people from "Amentat" or "the land of the West" in some accounts.

Problem.

See, Amentet was the personification of the land of the west. Okay, so far.

But the "Land of the West," aka "land of the Dead" was the underworld to the Egyptians because this is where the Sun went down (into the underworld.)

The place was called "Amenti" and the Egyptians used that term to refer to the land on the west side of the Nile (where their cemeteries were, which makes sense in terms of the "land of the dead," right?)

So, no, there's no Egyptian mythos or tradition involving anyone coming to Egypt from Amenti. That's where people go, not where they come from. Note:

To word 'Amentet', as used by the Egyptians, was applied to the west bank of the Nile - Egyptian cemeteries and funerary places were all on the west. To the Egyptians, west was a direction linked to death. Amentet was also the name of the underworld - the place where Ra traveled during the night. The place where the sun set was also called by this name, being the entrance to the land of the dead according to Egyptian belief. Amentet - 'She of the West' - was therefor the goddess of not only the land of the dead, but also of the entry to the underworld, and of the west itself.

Source: TourEgypt

There is just no Egyptian tradition that even remotely resembles even a small part of Plato's Atlantis. None.

Keep looking if you want, though. I mean, you don't have to take my word for it.

Harte

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Some thoughts on Amenti, Atlantis and Egypt....

Amenti is discussed quite a bit in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth. (Book of Thoth)

Thoth himself claims to be an Atlantean King, (which I believe to mean that Wisdom/Knowledge reigned in Atlantis) who upon the deluge of Atlantis, rose up in a ship with others (as depicted on the sarcophagus of Seti I, being raised up by Nu in the 'solar boat') and traveled to Egypt (Khem), who at that time he says were essentially barbarians. The Egyptians as we know them now, are essentially the development (decendants) of the Barbarians and the Atlanteans into a unified civilization. All of their history and Origin is interwoven with the knowledge and culture of Atlantis.

Thoth, I believe represents the force or entity which is knowledge and wisdom. The story speaks to how he brought this to the early Egyptians. (then known as the land of Khem) Knowledge came to Egypt at the time of the destruction of Atlantis. There are periods when Thoth descends down to the Halls of Amenti....."and the Egyptians will know me know more...." which I see as representing a time when Wisdom and Knowledge receeded and a "dark age" existed.

The halls of Amenti are visited by Thoth on various occassions, he describes all he sees there.
There rest the lords of the 7 cycles about the fire or flower of life.
There are the Halls of the Dead.

An excerpt from the Tablet I: The History of Thoth the Atlantean...

"Few there would be with courage to dare it,
few pass the portal to dark Amenti.
Raised over the passage, I, a mighty pyramid,
using the power that overcomes Earth force (gravity).
Deep and yet deeper place I a force-house or chamber;
from it carved I a circular passage
reaching almost to the great summit.

There in the apex, set I the crystal,
sending the ray into the "Time-Space,"
drawing the force from out of the ether,
concentrating upon the gateway to Amenti.

Other chambers I built and left vacant to all seeming,
yet hidden within them are the keys to Amenti.
He who in courage would dare the dark realms,
let him be purified first by long fasting.

Lie in the sarcophagus of stone in my chamber.
Then reveal I to him the great mysteries.
Soon shall he follow to where I shall meet him,
even in the darkness of Earth shall I meet him, I,
Thoth, Lord of Wisdom, meet him and hold him
and dwell with him always.

Builded I the Great Pyramid,
patterned after the pyramid of Earth force,
burning eternally so that it, too,
might remain through the ages. "

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Check this Link out, Link
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2010
Egyptian archaeologist admits pyramids contain UFO technology

In a shock statement, head of the Cairo University Archeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen has told an audience that there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza.
On being further questioned by Mr Marek Novak, a delegate from Poland as to whether the pyramid might still contain alien technology or even a UFO with its structure, Dr Shaheen, was vague and replied "I can not confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is "not of this world".
Delegates to the conference on ancient Egyptian architecture were left shocked, however Dr Shaheen has refused to comment further or elaborate on his UFO and alien related statements.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimaeusFide
Check this Link out, Link
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2010
Egyptian archaeologist admits pyramids contain UFO technology

In a shock statement, head of the Cairo University Archeology Department, Dr Ala Shaheen has told an audience that there might be truth to the theory that aliens helped the ancient Egyptians build the oldest of pyramids, the Pyramids of Giza.

Sorry. There is no Ala Shaheen, head of the Cairo University Archaeology faculty

Faculty of Archaeology - Cairo University ...

Leadership College

A. D. Azza Farouk Hassanein Dean
A. Dr. Mohammad Hamza Ismail Al-Haddad Vice Dean for Education and Student Affairs
A. Dr. Mona Fouad Abd El Ghany Vice Dean for Community Service and Environmental Development
A. Dr. Mohammed Salah Al-Kholi Vice Dean for Graduate Studies
A. D.Alaeddin Abdul Mohsen Shaheen Head of Egyptian Antiquities
A. D . Abu Hamad Mahmoud Farghali Head of Islamic monuments
A. D. Salwa Gad El Karim Head of Archaeological Conservation
A . Hanaa Abdel Fattah Sayed Abu Taleb Secretary of the College

If they meant the bolded guy in the above list, here's his CV.

Not now and never been head of archaeology.

I doubt he said this anyway. Highly unlikely that only fringe sources would have the quote.

Harte

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Sorry. There is no Ala Shaheen, head of the Cairo University Archaeology faculty
Harte

Sorry...but YOU are wrong. It is likely he was replaced sometime in 2009 and maybe the piece mentioned in the above post re his believing that there is something other wordly beneath the pyramids could have taken place then, or recently and someone has the facts about his status wrong! I found many many sites mentioning him on the Net.

“Egypt’s heritage is very important for its tourism, and so although we have to protect it, we also have to sell it in some way,” says Professor Alaa al Din Shaheen, the dean of Cairo University’s faculty of archaeology and a member of the Supreme Council of Antiquities.

ETA: Link below

www.presentthepast.com...

edit on 28-11-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella

Harte

Sorry...but YOU are wrong. It is likely he was replaced sometime in 2009 and maybe the piece mentioned in the above post re his believing that there is something other wordly beneath the pyramids could have taken place then, or recently and someone has the facts about his status wrong! I found many many sites mentioning him on the Net.

Thank you for the correction.

Now, please tell us of these many sites mentioning this comment.

Are you saying they are not blogs/fringe sites, all linking to each other or to the original fringe site on which this quote appeared? Because that's all I found.

Not a single, actual news source.

So, who was interviewing him? An Ancient Aliens magazine?

Harte
edit on 11/29/2010 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I am not debating the validity of the statements the gentleman purportedly made...just that he does exist!
I agree that I too have only seen the statements in question linked back to one site. My post above was alluding to the fact that Alaa Shaheen indeed was/is the Dean at University of Cairo, as you had suggested he never was.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Well, the thread about this here at ATS pretty much has established this as a hoax. Or a lie. Depends on your perspective I guess.

I'm going with lie. Tired of being all nicey-nice with liars and referring to them as "hoaxers."

Grumble grumble.

Harte

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
what i think is the aliens gave the technology, or assisted the humans to build the pyramids
i dont think the aliens themselves built them

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabbigoldstein
what i think is the aliens gave the technology, or assisted the humans to build the pyramids
i dont think the aliens themselves built them

Sure. Because we all know that humans are too ignorant to stack blocks in pretty shapes.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join