It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Built the Pyramids

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I Heard Dunvalo Melchizedek talking about the pyramids and others like it but from the great pyramids themselves if you look at the age of the stones at the top they are the youngest and the ones at the bottom are the oldest now how could that be. they built the pyramid from top to bottom WELL THAT NOT POSSIBLE so humans didnt do it so aliens did and Dunvalo goes to explain these structures are here in certain geographical spots on the earth to artificially raise the frequency of this planet and us to a higher level of conciousness

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineTeacher

cool thanks, there is no doubt whatsoever in my mind after seeing what I've seen and heard that these were involved somehow either by assistence, instructions or did, especially in light of the different heavenly beings(and I don't mean little green big eyed things) and angels(many refferred to as men in appearance) mentioned in scripture

edit on 30-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Again, may I see this research that has lead you to this "for sure" conclusion.

From EVERYTHING I have ever seen on the pyramids I have yet to see one shred of evidence that would lead me to believe aliens helped build, or built those structures.

Throwing a god into the mix, is fine of course. He is just as "real" as aliens building the pyramids.

Anyway, I am out of this thread. It is apparent we don't want to discuss of possibilities, we want to shoot down "normal" solutions in favor of "magic" ones. That's fine, don't get a cramp patting your own backs!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

no pat on the back, I have seen a being with wings bright white all over, and in addition I've a heard a voice speak audibly as in invisible and obviuosly I'm not alone judging by the many examples in the scriptures (before I knew any) it doesn't bother me if ye have notski, but it's getting a little old being viewed as an Alien(lol!)-

Acts-
As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?"
"Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked. "I am Jesus"

John, 2Peter, Matthew, etc-
Then a voice came from heaven

Mathhew-
for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow.

Exodus-
The cherubim are to have their wings spread upward, overshadowing the cover with them. The cherubim are to face each other, looking toward the cover.(where did thy get this idea?)

Galatians, Acts-
The law was put into effect through angels

Psalms-
You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor.

Hebrews-
They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: "See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.

to which of the angels did God ever say, "You are my Son

Isaiah-
In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border.

edit on 30-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
My Last Post in this thread:

Originally posted by Rustami
...obviuosly I'm not alone judging by the many examples in the scriptures-

Alright, let's look at your examples:

Acts-
As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?"
"Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked. "I am Jesus"

Where is the pyramid in this one? Is it the light? Saul? Lord? Jesus? Heaven?

As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a pyramid fell from heaven flashed around him...
Nope, that doesn't work...

...He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Pyramid, Pyramid, why do you persecute me?"
Funny, but doesn't work.

..."Who are you, Pyramid?" Saul asked. "I am Pyramid"
Nope

As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light fell from pyramid flashed around him...
Maybe

So, could you point out where the pyramid is mentioned in this one? (Now to the next.)

John, 2Peter, Matthew, etc-
Then a voice came from heaven

Ahh maybe you are saying that the pyramid is heaven. (Glad I am not christian, living in a pile of dusty rocks for eternity sounds hard....heh.)

Mathhew-
for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Where is the pyramid? Where???? Or are you just spouting bible filth?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

the point of my reply was to show you another dimension/creation outside of common visible humanity(alien to you right?) how did you miss that?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I think there were some comments in the Great Book about pyramids and if
memory serves, there's a passage that says:

Behold, a man-made structure that was attempted many times to deny leaning.
Abraham looked on the building and said "Hey Janelle, what's wrong with Wolfie?
I can hear him barking"

I think that's the correct saying.

There's no mention of black people being slaves in the bible either, but I don't think
aliens were the builders of these rickety structures.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
hello peoplei have a interesting topic is all about atlantis island in ancient times atlantis a powerful island that is rule by they called it elder one past down to generation to generation it was discovered by aliens from mars it was in the out skirt of portugal this aliens of today are human beings they consist of 44 delegation from different planets like in the modern of today UN nations they come in peace from different sectors of the universe they are called alliances of faith this discovery was after the dinosaur period the island was described like this in the center of the island there was a pyramid like in the aztec period and in the north ern part of the island mountain ranges and then valley then beach head in the southern part there are villas and pier and terrain and the western part there was villas and beach head and in the eastern part of the island there was a pier and villas smooth terrrain and its capital atlanticos city the first elder one was pamparicos and last elder one was aman rarenticos that was when atlantis sunk to the bottom off the ocean the cost of destgruction of atlantis was the explosion of the power sources of the island that created huge tremors that made thew island like a jugsaw puzzle before it sunk it sunk in the period of ramsesII reign after plato died this here are the part of the list of the 44 delegates from different sectors in the universe

mars white , light brown people
venus red skin
saturn yellow skin
mercury russian, latvia,estonia,georgia,lithunia
platikos african,aborigines people
tronataka malayan races
bynum middle east
nokrapata bulb head races
jupiter white caucasian
agelican winged people
gumbaticoka reptilians
palemade greek race

in atlantis this was the center of commerce at ancient times and delegation meet giving diamonds and gold and precious stones for the elder one from there planets there corporation to make buildings like babylon and tower of babel ziggurat and pyramids in south and noth america and to it a secret not to teach to much technology to decendents like us today others escape the blast of atlantis and others fly there spaceship out to other planets to seachers again the people left here in planets earth struggle to survive with lack of technology andd the stone blocks half of it came from the stone cliff of mars from pyramid s of egypt and ziggurat
and the universe is divide in to sectors the known sectors are 500 million sectors and estimation of sectors are 900 zillion 20 times by people from mars the look like us and there are millions planets like ours we belong to the sectors 5 group that are compose of 250million planets

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by vancouverbusii
hello peoplei have a interesting topic is all about atlantis island in ancient times atlantis a powerful island that is rule by they called it elder one past down to generation to generation it was discovered by aliens from mars it was in the out skirt of portugal this aliens of today are human beings they consist of 44 delegation from different planets like in the modern of today UN nations they come in peace from different sectors of the universe they are called alliances of faith this discovery was after the dinosaur period the island was described like this in the center of the island there was a pyramid like in the aztec period and in the north ern part of the island mountain ranges and then valley then beach head in the southern part there are villas and pier and terrain and the western part there was villas and beach head and in the eastern part of the island there was a pier and villas smooth terrrain and its capital atlanticos city the first elder one was pamparicos and last elder one was aman rarenticos that was when atlantis sunk to the bottom off the ocean the cost of destgruction of atlantis was the explosion of the power sources of the island that created huge tremors that made thew island like a jugsaw puzzle before it sunk it sunk in the period of ramsesII reign after plato died this here are the part of the list of the 44 delegates from different sectors in the universe

mars white , light brown people
venus red skin
saturn yellow skin
mercury russian, latvia,estonia,georgia,lithunia
platikos african,aborigines people
tronataka malayan races
bynum middle east
nokrapata bulb head races
jupiter white caucasian
agelican winged people
gumbaticoka reptilians
palemade greek race

in atlantis this was the center of commerce at ancient times and delegation meet giving diamonds and gold and precious stones for the elder one from there planets there corporation to make buildings like babylon and tower of babel ziggurat and pyramids in south and noth america and to it a secret not to teach to much technology to decendents like us today others escape the blast of atlantis and others fly there spaceship out to other planets to seachers again the people left here in planets earth struggle to survive with lack of technology andd the stone blocks half of it came from the stone cliff of mars from pyramid s of egypt and ziggurat
and the universe is divide in to sectors the known sectors are 500 million sectors and estimation of sectors are 900 zillion 20 times by people from mars the look like us and there are millions planets like ours we belong to the sectors 5 group that are compose of 250million planets

you are obviously quite unfamiliar with Egyptian history. Ramses II and Plato did not live at the same time. Please point out any reference to "Atlantis" in any ancient heiroglyphs please.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

An interesting note, the Bible as it has been translated (or mistranslated) has two words we've rendered as "heaven" that experts have translated correctly from other texts. One means "Universe", and the other means "Outer Space". I wouldn't pin the pyramids on "aliens" per se, but certainly they were not constructed as we have been led to believe in the era historians have designated. More thoughtful analysis has put their construction date at around 10,500 to 11,000 BC, and the technology to do so has been replicated in modern times. It's a way of balancing stone so as to negate its weight entirely. No Lovecraftian spacecraft required, though I do believe Earth has encountered its fair share of extraterrestrial meddling in the past.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If they did build them, does that make aliens jewish?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

["There's no mention of black people being slaves in the bible either"]

I think it mentions slavery of alot of people including blacks-

Isaiah-
The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and those tall Sabeans— they will come over to you and will be yours; they will trudge behind you, coming over to you in chains.

Jeremiah-
But now you have turned around and profaned my name; each of you has taken back the male and female slaves you had set free to go where they wished. You have forced them to become your slaves again.
"Therefore, this is what the LORD says: You have not obeyed me; you have not proclaimed freedom for your fellow countrymen.

Ezekiel-
Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, "Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?" '

Galatians-
These things may be taken figuratively, for the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

seems I remember a German translation using the word himmel reich for kingdom of heaven, and of course theres that inner space thing Jesus mentioned "within you", I even think the internet is heavenly in a sense and have heard and known many that found someone they fell in love with thereby, heres just a few scripts that makes me ponder the notion

Colissians-
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

Ezekiel-
I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man, but each of them had four faces and four wings. Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings, and their wings touched one another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.
Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out upward; each had two wings, one touching the wing of another creature on either side, and two wings covering its body. Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning. As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like chrysolite, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not turn about as the creatures went. Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

Daniel-
His body was like chrysolite, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dementedtheclown

very strong probabilty that Jews were involved somehow, especially Moses and angels or The Angel

Duet-
And you are to love those who are aliens, for you yourselves were aliens in Egypt.

Romans-
As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies on your account; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs

John-
John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Isaiah-
The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.

Colissians-
Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all

edit on 1-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Three thousand years ago there were elephants in Egypt why would you use weakling human slaves
when you have perfectly good elephants?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

nevermind thought i was responding to someone else, but have no idea

edit on 1-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Tell this to the Egyptian Head of Antiquities, Dr Zahi Hawass. Recently an Archaeological fellow made an off the cuff remark about this theory, and Hawass went nearly ballistic, and threatened to fire the man on the spot!

Alien intervention here on earth predates all known recorded history. The actual Archaeological evidence is long lost. There are remnants however. The Indian Veda's tell of it. The Vimana's (flying ships) are well documented. The wars between the races of beings who were here, is also recorded. There are some tantalizing clues recorded by the Sumerian's, but is so vague it is difficult to really know what is all means.

The hotly debated Planet X / Nibiru flyby theory has yet to be fully resolved. The ancients saw something! It was important enough to record it on stone. They didn't waste their time with hoaxes.

There is geological evidence around the globe that something catastrophic took place on the earth, causing massive tectonic plate shifts, and global ash distribution.

The Temple of Hathor at Dendara, has the wall depictions of mysterious looking anomalies that allude to more than a primitive stone age peoples.

The ruins of Tiahuanaco, Boliva, and more especially the mind blowing ruins at Puma Punku, point to something other worldly from an engineering point of view.

Personally, I believe the Gods, who or whatever they were, did in fact assemble and interact with early primitive man. Which is what gave rise to and set in motion all "Sky/Heavens God based religions"

I also believe there is much more evidence that has been intentionally squashed and hidden from modern man.
It is so antithetical to the bullsquat that has been fed to the ignorant minions of genuflecting religious for thousands of years, it would literally tear the fabric of all current belief systems apart.

All religions and all governments are the same two headed snake that share the same body. They both speak with forked tongues and lie. It is all about absolute power and control of people, territory and wealth accumulation. Salvation/ or the beating of death, is a mythopoeic used to sell fear and capitulation. If you by into it, you'll never be spiritually free. Open your minds and look well past all that you see, feel, and hear. Step through, leaving the fear programed mind behind, and discover the truth.

You are not your body, and you not your name. You are your thoughts!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Sure - I'll bite.

If we take the contention that there was and has been ongoing or periodic non-Terrestrial intelligent beings interacting with humanity of Earth:

I would say that there is nothing showing that humans of 3000, 15000, 20000 years ago were stupider than us.

Primitive is a lifestyle choice based on population number and levels of collaboration. In areas of collaboration and coordination, advances appear very quickly in an area. So I would suggest that if there has been incursions of these beings, they are NOT Gods and attempts to make themselves seem to be is not to our benefit.

Which can be seen in that these areas that show these signs you are depicting go very quickly from advancing to not advancing but becoming bloated and highly structured in ways which are designed to distract and then explode that culture. Great works are moved into the sphere of the ridiculous and useless. Those with drive are re-routed into petty meme-fights which serve mainly to hobble them psychologically, and keep them from using their abilities on more useful endevours.

These beings are not our friends. They are not Gods. They have consistently hamstrung human cultures the world over. This behaviour is indicative of a group which is not as advanced as you`d assume with `God` like powers - those would not be concerned with hamstringing a bunch of rock throwing primates.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

assuming I follow your post correctly, I really see these things more as a proof or witness and really have no choice due to what I've seen and heard (resurrection hope type thing-which interestingly enough seems to be a main theme with the Pyramids also), even so I still have a body and with members (I prefer E.O to Lysol anyday), but in regards to the meat of what I think you're getting at-

Hebrews-
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.

which angel did God ever call Son

It is not to angels that he has subjected the world to come, about which we are speaking.

Galatians-
What, then, was the purpose of the law? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was put into effect through angels by a mediator.

The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.

For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law.

1Corinthians-
So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

John-
Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven.

Matthew-
I tell you the truth: Among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

edit on 3-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by demongoat

Originally posted by trailertrash
Not only that but their religion was a very close model of Christianity. Horus was the son of the Sun God. He was born of a virgin and rose from the dead three days after being killed.

Well, now that I mention it, there were other religions just like those two long before. In fact in astrology we see the yearly ritual of the Southern Cross dipping below the horizon at the winter solstice (dying) and returning three days later (rising again).

Well it certainly is true that there is nothing new under the sun. Christianity included. It is plain that the Christian mythology is a repeat of many others (about 12) religions long gone.

tt

edit on 26-9-2010 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

so you just watched zeitgeist? sorry but everything you posted is not remotely true.
horus was the son of one of the major gods of the dead, osirius. horus was a sky god, though he is sometimes associated with RA and the sun.

isis, horus's mother was not a virgin, why would a fertility goddess be a virgin? or a mother goddess for that matter? nor did he die in any story i've ever read about him, or rise from the dead. as convoluted as egyptian mythology can get, i'd think it would be a major point if he did such a thing.

trying to assume that the story of jesus getting crucified and rising again might have been used to justify jesus's divinity later to the pagans, i doubt the really has any connection with the original story.

at most motifs might be justified, such as the son of the divine coming to enlighten his people, or virgin birth indicating divinity in a human being.

there are a few stories like that, but the christians say that is just the result of pagans trying to co-op part of jesus's story, but they can't prove it. mostly because all our information comes from around the same time periods, both christian and non.

edit on 26-9-2010 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

Nice try.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join