It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Built the Pyramids

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by adigregorio

Whatever you're on, i'd leave it out for a while if i were you, whatever it is - it's addling your mind!

More insults? Wow...

Either that, or your level of conceit is alarming..my hypothesis you pasted into your post, had or has NOTHING to do with you in the slightest.

If you care to check, i was answering a post by member Oniongrass, not you..wth?

Alright, I was showing how you have an idea on how the blocks were moved...

You're going to have to try to control your feelings of self importance you know, i'm sorry to break it to you, but not everything i post has a connection to you or your posts...frankly, you occupy very little of my thinking time, if at all.

What??

What were you telling me earlier about assumptions?

That particular hypothesis of mine, is NOT and was not in any way a response to you, or a raising of the bar as you put it, the proof of which is written here, in a lengthy post i made almost two weeks ago, in the Baalbek thread..www.abovetopsecret.com...

Methinks you doth protest too much.

I never said it had anything to do with me. I said you had an idea of your own on the pyramids.

Still think it has something to do with you personally? If you do, fine, get on with it.

Never thought it had anything to do with me, though you seem to ASSUME that I do.

No, i didn't visit the link you provided regarding a theory you feel has merit. Personally i didn't fancy wasting my time on a theory i instinctively feel...doesn't hold water. And i don't believe the water would hold the casing either.

That's funny, I thought you WANTED to research. Oh wait, no I didn't!

Guess where I got that link from? Right here on ATS, in the "Pyramid FAQ" under Ancient Civilizations! Still think it is hogwash?

I am curious who your adoring sycophant is though...the one who seems to give you a star on almost every post you make....i'm assuming you do have just the one account on ATS.

LOL! Seriously? The fact that someone thinks what I say is not "foolish" is upsetting you enough to mention it here?

Now, for the second time, let's agree to disagree, try to act in a mature way and recognize that neither of us are the others' greatest fan, and accept that for what it is, yes?

I have been trying to do just that, you are the one slinging insults and other nastiness. Try practicing what you preach.

Oh, and I notice again you fail to address the topic. Not that it matters, after all you said:

No, i didn't visit the link you provided regarding a theory you feel has merit. Personally i didn't fancy wasting my time on a theory i instinctively feel...doesn't hold water. And i don't believe the water would hold the casing either.

This shows me you have no intentions of learning, just spouting what you think the truth is. That's too bad really, even I am after some knowledge. And have gleaned some, thanks to Zorgon and some others.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to Soylent Green Is People, midicon, platipus, weedwhacker

All the supposed 'debunking' occuring in the first 2 pages is so freakin pathetic its not even funny...
Its just gross....
Bunch of freakin' know it all's.

Just because you don't like the bible doesn't mean the guy isn't on the money.

I follow no doctrine, no organized religions, but I can see beyond the source of these quotes to be able to consider the concept itself....why can't you?

now specifically...

If you asked a group of people today to move large stones without modern power equipment, they would -- in time -- figure out a way to do it. Why do you doubt that ancient Egyptians using the same brain we have could have also figure that out?

have you got absolutely any idea whatsoever how difficult it is to move heavy blocks of stone without damaging them or cutting them into smaller blocks? neigh impossible man. Even if in an evolutionary sense the Egyptians were equivalent to modern man I don't see how that makes them as capable. problem solving is only as good as the tools available. In other words, you can't patch a leaking dam with pixie dust.

Zahi doesn't help either, in fact, if Zahi wasn't around we would have been able to re-cap the pyramid & that alone would have put to rest many many theories, or alternatively proven them, but if this Zahi douche won't let anyone near the pyramids who has any theory that might counter his own or threaten his position of power, then we will never find out for sure will we!

The clampdown on excavations at many archaeological sites in Egypt and the inconsistent attitudes of antiquities supremo Dr Zahi Hawass on the existence of tunnels and cavities within the Giza Plateau suggest a hidden agenda is being played out.

Zahi Hawass, the secretary-general of that country’s Supreme Council of Antiquities (S.C.A.)

I'll try and chase up some quotes & sources for my comments about trying to move heavy blocks and how difficult it is..might dig up a few links of other impossible structures that we don't have the technology to recreate today...

-B.M

P.S) there's so much more I could add but after reading to page 5 now I see this whole thread is a freakin joke, I'm not going to waste my time.

edit on 25/9/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

neat link Annee, the Vimanas depicts an image that looks like a cargo and possibly jet propelled copter, nice to see an open mind to the supernatural cause thats what some say I look like(lol)

edit on 25-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

The clampdown on excavations at many archaeological sites in Egypt and the inconsistent attitudes of antiquities supremo Dr Zahi Hawass on the existence of tunnels and cavities within the Giza Plateau suggest a hidden agenda is being played out.

Caves? What Caves?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe1516e9661a.png[/atsimg]

edit on 25-9-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by Harte

"Put one block on top of another...
Then put one block on top of another....
Then put one block on top of another..."
If only it were that simple my friend...you've been here since 05, have you ever once actually looked into all the amazing features of the great pyramid? It isn't anywhere as simple as you make it out to be...

I know I've shown to be false every single thing you listed about the Great Pyramid in an earlier post.

Have you never tried to verify any of that junk? Why not? You aren't interested?

The Egyptians didn't know pi, there is a simple explanation for why the ratio fringers manufacture comes close to pi (22/7, to be precise.)

That mess about "center of the land mass of Earth" is simply not true.

And don't even think about bringing up the pyramid inch.

Harte

edit on 9/25/2010 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by Rustami

Duh...
...of course it was built by Aliens. No, I'm serious. The amount of intelligence displayed by the architectures of that building is still what I would consider to be beyond present day Humans.

This is apparent only to people too ignorant to understand the "highly advanced mathematical/architectural theory" of

"Put one block on top of another...
Then put one block on top of another....
Then put one block on top of another..."

etc.

The rest of us normal people fully understand how to stack blocks. We did it before, in kindergarten.

Harte

Yeah! but how did they dragged those huge stones perfectly cut thru the desert sands from hundreds miles away? not just one rock to pile them one another but thousand of rocks in such short period of time.

They didn't.

Jesus Christ, son. Read a book sometime!

The vast, VAST majority of stones in the GP (and the surrounding pyramids at Giza) were quarried right there at Giza, some of them right in front of the Great Pyramid.

Lord love a duck. You would think that a person so enamored of the pyramids would make a tiny, teensy effort to learn the least little thing about the pyramids.

Not even our greatest Crane from these days can lift one of them blocks to set it perfectly done and make a Pyramid, not just one but several Pyramids.

Where have you been living? A cave?
Use the search function here at ATS. You'll find links to cranes that have been posted that show we can lift any stone that was ever lifted anywhere - several times over, in fact.

Of course we have cranes that can do this.

Not to mention, the blocks in the pyramid are not set with any real precision. Not the great majority of them.

Harte

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!! I would like to see the stats on the plant fiber cables involved in ancient projects like this, and how it compares to wire rope used today.

yes I too would like to see those stats... especially when steel cables snapped trying to move the huge statues before flooding the Aswan Dam

Zorg,

Those statues you're talking about were carved in place by the Egyptians.

Modern folks cut them into pieces to move them.

The Egyptians didn't have to lift them.

Harte

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
yea 900 years of living i would say that sounds about right.

Well they were 900 years of lifespan because time was different back then... and we are again heading to such a situation. I believe that the current figure today is that a day is actually 16 hours, though the clock shows 24

Figure that one out and you have the key...

I really cant argue and will not argue with ones tounge so into waht he says..i like that.
Tell me this.
Have u ever had a dejavue if so what did u learn from it?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
...Aliens Built the Pyramids...

Why?
Why use the labour of humans? which as we all know, as been
proven without doubt took place and not use their technology to
lift these huge blocks into place?

What for?
Why would a species from another planet come here, get the planet's
residence to build a poorly-built... (look at the earlier attempts)... structure
and then leave?

What evidence is there?
Surely... and I hope you don't mind me calling you Shirley... surely the
easy-misled Eygptians would have recorded in some way, these creatures's
actions as they forced or asked the simple-minded humans to perform this
non-celestial benefiting task?

Either you're not very well and are off school or you're one of Wayne Herschel's
minions trying to 'boost' his non-existent book sales.
Unless you'e confusing Sci-fictional TV programmes with factual documentaries.
I know that often happens on ATS.

To conquer a nation/world/species/,u must first take away what’s most sacred ,his ability to communicate, ability of language and the ability to teach what then must be learned .Humans was immortal with mass telekinesis, telepathical thoughts, and school was never apart of learning, it was automatically there.

The aliens did not build the pyramids but there ship was a big influence ,A VERY big influence in which…Allll the pyramids that u see is just one BIG giant instrument that was built to block our telepathic powers,lol ,(of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life. Which I believe is the pyramid. A pyramid that shows on mars which tells me this is how they have imprisoned humans before seeded to the earth.

This is what God told Adam and eve after they ate from the tree of knowledge, knowledge that man did not need . And for some reason people didn’t realize that in that point in time AS ALL scientist and ARCHEOLOGIST have always asked ,Why did it seem that all wonders just stop being built around the world at the same time. Because we never was suppose to go on this route of life. The route of the computer chip alien world.. Why ?

Because of how the alien worlds knowledge will do the same thing that it did to all of the other planets…Drain the resources of the world and do the same thing THERE WAY OF KNOWLEDGE AND TECHNOLOGY did to the others, destroyed the ozone layer.
The ozone layer is the one thing that separates this planet from ALLLLL THE OTHERS.

There is no way in gods life that man with ropes, vines ,even steel, horses ,elephant .Wait a minute Elephants , brb I have to see something.
Did Egyptians have elephants ..naww the stress of the pull would still snap just about anything.
But if the scientist are right in the theory of the distance and how many blocks per person then there is no plausible theory in that .
had to build it within a 20 year time fram then that theory right there has nothing to do with the body and the stress of what they was using But by them being immortal. The 2, and only 2 pyramid that have no witting no bones no casket no writings no glyphs,those was the only 2 built at the immortal age of all humans on earth.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Not only that but their religion was a very close model of Christianity. Horus was the son of the Sun God. He was born of a virgin and rose from the dead three days after being killed.

Well, now that I mention it, there were other religions just like those two long before. In fact in astrology we see the yearly ritual of the Southern Cross dipping below the horizon at the winter solstice (dying) and returning three days later (rising again).

Well it certainly is true that there is nothing new under the sun. Christianity included. It is plain that the Christian mythology is a repeat of many others (about 12) religions long gone.

tt

edit on 26-9-2010 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
ok, the hole under the great pyramid was a high pressure water well, and the Egyptians figured out a way to lift the stones using hydraulic water pressure. it only took them 20 years to quarry and float the stones to Giza. the entire operation was done using water.

this is why you see the water erosion on the sphinx

edit on 26-9-2010 by aliengenes because: adding

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

you may want to consider these as witnesses throughout creations history

1Peter-
He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Romans-
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead

Hebrews-
In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

Zecheriah-
See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it

Revelation-
From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits of God.

Galatians-
There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I think when they discover a mass grave sight of the super giants that roamed this earth i can say maybeee..to be continued.

But thats if those people that dug those 16 to 24 feet skelleten bones up was really true..that's if?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Rustami

But thats if those people that dug those 16 to 24 feet skelleten bones up was really true..that's if?

those were manipulated photos for a contest on worth1000

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

reply to post by Rustami

those were manipulated photos for a contest on worth1000

gee thanks ,i can deprogame that out.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
Not only that but their religion was a very close model of Christianity. Horus was the son of the Sun God. He was born of a virgin and rose from the dead three days after being killed.

Ummm since Egypt was around several thousand years BC, just how did they model after Christianity? BC BEFORE CHRIST

DOH

www.ancientegypt.co.uk...

So perhaps Christianity modeled after Egypt

As to the Old testiment, well that is Jewish and was modeled after Sumerian beliefs

edit on 26-9-2010 by zorgon because: I had to... I did... really

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

Maybe we should ask ourselves for what reason the builder made sure there is nothing to be found of its origin or purpose.

Oops, quoted myself...just woke up and thought this was an excellent thought.

second line.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
reply to Soylent Green Is People, midicon, platipus, weedwhacker

All the supposed 'debunking' occuring in the first 2 pages is so freakin pathetic its not even funny...
Its just gross....
Bunch of freakin' know it all's.

considering your post, i'd say you are looking in a mirror while you write it, your personal incredulity is not an argument or proof.

Just because you don't like the bible doesn't mean the guy isn't on the money.

I follow no doctrine, no organized religions, but I can see beyond the source of these quotes to be able to consider the concept itself....why can't you?

more than likely because the claims made are stretching of the text and imposing an unsupported claim on the texts?

now specifically...

If you asked a group of people today to move large stones without modern power equipment, they would -- in time -- figure out a way to do it. Why do you doubt that ancient Egyptians using the same brain we have could have also figure that out?

have you got absolutely any idea whatsoever how difficult it is to move heavy blocks of stone without damaging them or cutting them into smaller blocks? neigh impossible man. Even if in an evolutionary sense the Egyptians were equivalent to modern man I don't see how that makes them as capable. problem solving is only as good as the tools available. In other words, you can't patch a leaking dam with pixie dust.

if you had read beyond page 5 you would know someone has done this already, using wood to move the blocks!
you are doing just what you quoted, you are undermining the intelligence of the egyptians so you can deny they built what they did.
this is nothing but an argument from incredulity, just because you can't conceive of humans moving the blocks doesn't make it impossible, we have evidence they can, but no evidence anyone else did.

Zahi doesn't help either, in fact, if Zahi wasn't around we would have been able to re-cap the pyramid & that alone would have put to rest many many theories, or alternatively proven them, but if this Zahi douche won't let anyone near the pyramids who has any theory that might counter his own or threaten his position of power, then we will never find out for sure will we!
Zahi Hawass, the secretary-general of that country’s Supreme Council of Antiquities (S.C.A.)

yeah that makes your argument so much stronger calling him names, wow. this verges on slander you know?

I'll try and chase up some quotes & sources for my comments about trying to move heavy blocks and how difficult it is..might dig up a few links of other impossible structures that we don't have the technology to recreate today...

do you know what recreate means? it means doing it like they did, not using modern tech, we can build pyramids just fine, that claim is a myth. recreating how the egyptians built the pyramid requires we know how they did it, we don't know exactly how, so how the heck can we recreate it?
did you bother to think that through at all?

-B.M

P.S) there's so much more I could add but after reading to page 5 now I see this whole thread is a freakin joke, I'm not going to waste my time.

edit on 25/9/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

then why did you post such baseless drivel? your post is mostly a joke, half it is bashing other posters and the other is bashing dr. hawass.
seems to me you really are blinded by that mirror you keep so shiny.

edit on 26-9-2010 by demongoat because: stuff

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

Well, now that I mention it, there were other religions just like those two long before. In fact in astrology we see the yearly ritual of the Southern Cross dipping below the horizon at the winter solstice (dying) and returning three days later (rising again).

Well it certainly is true that there is nothing new under the sun. Christianity included. It is plain that the Christian mythology is a repeat of many others (about 12) religions long gone.

tt

edit on 26-9-2010 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

so you just watched zeitgeist? sorry but everything you posted is not remotely true.
horus was the son of one of the major gods of the dead, osirius. horus was a sky god, though he is sometimes associated with RA and the sun.

isis, horus's mother was not a virgin, why would a fertility goddess be a virgin? or a mother goddess for that matter? nor did he die in any story i've ever read about him, or rise from the dead. as convoluted as egyptian mythology can get, i'd think it would be a major point if he did such a thing.

trying to assume that the story of jesus getting crucified and rising again might have been used to justify jesus's divinity later to the pagans, i doubt the really has any connection with the original story.

at most motifs might be justified, such as the son of the divine coming to enlighten his people, or virgin birth indicating divinity in a human being.

there are a few stories like that, but the christians say that is just the result of pagans trying to co-op part of jesus's story, but they can't prove it. mostly because all our information comes from around the same time periods, both christian and non.

edit on 26-9-2010 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Thank you, Harte, for illustrating the false accusations (and innuendo dropping) that so frequently occur. On many, many topics.

At least, in this area we have HISTORICAL RECORDS to refute the most inane claims made, by some people....

The "temple complex" at Abu Simbel (I happen to have seen it personally, BTW) was moved, as part of an effort to save (what they could) of ancient Eqyptian monuments of interest, after the decision to damn the Nile River near Aswan.

Abu Simbel is one of the most famous monuments that was saved from the waters of Lake Nasser, the reservoir behind the Aswan High Dam. When the water started rising, it threatened numerous archaeological sites. Members of the United Nations Education, Science, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) started an ambitious project to save Abu Simbel (and several other sites). Piece by piece, craftsmen cut the temple out of the rock, marked every piece, recording its location, and moved everything back 210 m (690 ft) and up by 60m (200 ft).

gei.aerobaticsweb.org...

news.nationalgeographic.com...

As you rightly mentioned, the darn (original) monuments were CARVED IN PLACE, back in antiquity!!! SO, this nonsense about "hemp ropes", in relation to any efforts to MOVE these monuments in modern times, is just a distraction....sorry to say.

As usual, when facts get in the way, they are often shoved aside in place of the more interesting "magical" things. And, this is sad.....

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join