It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Built the Pyramids

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
hey what one man calls an alien another may call an angel or Cherub, anyway interesting article and always dig this kind of info and find it fascinating that it's in the Word, even Jesus mentions the rejected capstone himself and if I remember correctly it has like 49 narrow steps to the kings chamber and a wide path that leads to the pit

www.outerworlds.com...

Why is it that the great Pyramids of Giza, built in 3,000, are perfect, and still standing as tall as the day they were built? (Aside from the capstone and the polished stones, which were stripped by humans in the building of Cairo) The other Pyramids, which were supposedly built about 500 years later, all have shoddy masonry, and are crumbling down. An example of this is the famous 'bent' pyramid, which started out with the sides being built at one angle, then suddenly shifts in the middle to a shallower angle. This is because the angle at which it was started was much too steep for it to stand when finished. It is because the Egyptian pharaohs saw the great pyramids standing on their land and decided that they wanted pyramids of their own. But they found that it was much harder to do than was expected and ended up building silly looking structures that don't even come close to comparing with the magnitude of elegance emanating from the great pyramids.

Isaiah-
In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD at its border. And it will be for a sign and for a witness to the LORD of hosts

Matthew-
Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: " 'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone ; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes' ?

John-
"You are not yet fifty years old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!"
"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

edit on 24-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

MOD EDIT & NOTE:
Placed external text inside proprer tags. Please 1read: Posting work written by others.

Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use theEX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 15% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL

edit on September 24th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Just a suggestion.
Why don't you do some real research and educate yourself.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
so this "LORD" entity is an extra terrestrial and where is your proof to back this up?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon
reply to post by Rustami

Just a suggestion.

I'll have to give you a thumbs up for this comment.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The answer is if they don't listen, crack the whip.
It works

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by midicon

thanks for contributing ??? something? anything??

1Corinthians-
For it is written:
"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."
Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon
reply to post by Rustami

Just a suggestion.

Because when people like you gets irritated when they hear the word of our savior Yeshua, is when he knows he has done his research and education right and accurate.

REPENT!

Revelation 1:7 Look! he is coming with the clouds, and every eyes will see him, and those who pierced him, and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes Amen.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i have to agree with you to an extent. first of all with the carbon dating on the great pyramids you learn that most of the world at that time was hunter gathers. you can go to Angkor wat, egyptian pyramids, or central america. i dont have the time right now, but i will say this to all people that are curious. You cannot have it both ways with one public book publishing that their where hunter gathering societies, and one saying that there was intellegent life that could predict due west, north, south and east and pinpoint astrological dates. My favorite is history how they never take a time frame of a date by date accessment of history, hell no they use a compartamentalization of a little here, and a little there, that way the only people that catch on with all the holes in their academia are the ones that truly think for themselves. i will give you a star as i like how you can think outside the box- persay.

edit on 24-9-2010 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I am not sold on the ancient aliens helping the construction of the great pyramid, however, I have an open mind to it.

To the people ridiculing the OPs because he didn't do his homework.
The current understanding of how it was built is a plausable theory of levers, slaves, and logs to roll things on. there are holes in the theory, but ultimately, its there because considering anything else is not an option due to the nature of scientific research...you cannot throw in unproven things (in this case, aliens) in a hypothesis and expect to be funded...so they must disclude any outside source and work with what they got...hense why its still a theoretical piece of work which, besides having some offical organizations stamping their approval on it as likely, is equal in its possibilities of an advanced race helping out.

the three videos discuss all the traits of interest (and some random coincidences) of the construction...the "offical story" seems to believe the only question was how blocks are lifted...when that is simply one of many things unique and remarkable about the pyramid

A bit like saying the only thing curious about 9/11 and all conspiracys center around just the physics involved in the plane's turning and there is nothing else controversial...it cheapens the argument and dismisses the rest of the question over a superiority complex and a willful ignoring of the rest of the questions.

Not saying its not all explainable mind you, just saying much has yet to be addressed before we put a actual stamp on the case as solved.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Your "research" told you this?:

The other Pyramids, which were supposedly built about 500 years later, all have shoddy masonry, and are crumbling down. An example of this is the famous 'bent' pyramid, which started out with the sides being built at one angle, then suddenly shifts in the middle to a shallower angle....

I'd suggest a bit more reading....like, this I found very easily, online:

Located at the royal necropolis of Dahshur, approximately 40 kilometres south of Cairo, the Bent Pyramid of Old Kingdom Pharaoh Sneferu is a unique example of early pyramid development in Egypt.

Archaeologists now believe that the Bent Pyramid represents a transitional form between step-sided and smooth-sided pyramids.

Egyptian Pyramids History

I think you may enjoy perusing that site, as well as some others......

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
There is one mystery about the Great Pyramid that is yet unexplained. Given it was, according to the records we have, built in 20 years it's been worked out that. They had to cut, dress, transport and lay every stone at a rate of one every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, for 20 years.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
yes the pyramids were built by some entity with great powers,
but the important question is for what?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Egyptian enhanced PYRAMID methods learned from ANNUNAKI
Asian enhanced PYRAMID methods learned from DROPAS
Central Americanaz enhanced PYRAMID methods learned from KHUL KUL KHAN
Underwater PYRAMID enhanced methods ???????? possible ancient nations that existed before crust minipulation moving water over land and exposing land once under water OR LANTIAN RACE

my 3 cents

edit on 9/24/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by platipus

it was bright white all over like lightning or the moon, wings eyes and all

this video has in it the closest visual representation I've seen so far at 2.27(interesting to note 22/7=) but also in scripture below-

Matthew-
for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

"Your "research" told you this?"

no this article says that when I was researching/browsing the web, there is about a gazzilion links with info on the pyramids, thanks for another one though

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
there is graffiti inside the pyramids that was left by some of the actual builders. they were farmers working on the civil works project between harvesting and the next seasons planting. the annunaki btw were in summaria (modern day iraq) not egypt (modern day egypt)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

No problem!

You would think that new threads on the Great Pyramid would bring something new to the table.
The fact is, that the more we find out about this structure, the more we can affirm it was built by men.
There is unfortunately no mystery about it’s manufacture.

Why do people keep quoting the bible?
Are they twelve or something?

link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
i have to agree with you to an extent. first of all with the carbon dating on the great pyramids you learn that most of the world at that time was hunter gathers.

First of all, you can't carbon date a rock. You can carbon date wood and "formerly living" things on or near the Pyramids, but that doesn't tell you when the buildings were built.

Secondly, can you provide the information on where it says that the wood used in the Pyramids came from at time when humans were hunter-gatherers? I never heard that.

Thirdly, there are historical records that tell of the agrarian society (i.e., NOT hunter gatherers) that built the Pyramids. It is not a mystery.

And lastly, the ancient Egyptians were anatomically identical to us -- they were what is often called "Modern Humans". That means that had the same brains we have, and the same intelligence we have, and thus the same capacity for problem-solving that we have. They may not have had our knowledge, but that is a different thing. Actually, our civilization does not have all of Ancient Egypt's knowledge, either -- some was lost.

The bottom line is that those people were as smart as us, and there is no reason to doubt that they could have come up with ingenious solutions to the challenges of moving and placing heavy stones without the use of power equipment.

If you asked a group of people today to move large stones without modern power equipment, they would -- in time -- figure out a way to do it. Why do you doubt that ancient Egyptians using the same brain we have could have also figure that out?

edit on 9/24/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

you may enjoy this-

Isaiah-
to do his work, his strange work, and perform his task, his alien task.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Im going to step out on a limb here for you OP...I may get a little flaming for my assumptions

I dont think that link in itself is giving evidence, but interesting things to consider, such as the perfect alignment of the Great Pyramid.

First, Im going on memory here of what I have researched. If you go back to 10,500 BC (almost 12,000 years ago), and IF the Sphinx and the Pyramid sat there at that time (I dont think they both did, but were later built to 'reflect' to that time, as a map, a marker) you would see the Sun rise at the Spring Equinox in the sign of Leo the Lion, while the Sphinx watched the Sun rising. The 3 pyramids along with the Nile also reflected the sky (as above so below) for that time. Orion would of lined up and the Nile would of represented the milky way (river of life) in the sky. The Egyptians looked to the star Sirius, which aligns to Orion, for the tracking of the 'great year cycle' which lasts 26,000 years. 13,000 years rising, 13,000 years descending. For what ever reason, the Sphinx and the Pyramids reflect us to a time, which was about 10,500 BC.

To have that perfect alignment of those markers to ONE point in time, has to be more then happenstance. For it to be more then happenstance, we see major intelligence in this marker of time.

Now, for some looking into a phenomenal personal experience I watched my mother have. Its all been posted here at ATS. In 2008, on the Summer Solstice, my mother almost passed away from me. She had 9 hours of visions while her kidneys were failing her. I sat by her bed side and wrote things she would tell me when she would come to just long enough to speak of what she saw. She was a devout Christian woman who had no concerned with ideas like aliens, cosmic traveling, the sphinx being anything more then a statue, or the knowing that Orion was a important sign to Egypt. Aside from her many levels of experience which included things like watching a life review, being guided by a angel called Michael, seeing Jesus and feeling unconditional love from him, seeing a past life of herself (she did not believe in reincarnation), seeing loved ones ect....she was also taken by Michael to a stairway that went under ground in Egypt, she remarked that as she saw Egypt, it was like it was brand new. (trying to keep this as short as I can). After descending in this long jagged narrow stairway, she came to a place that held endless books. Many were so large they could only be read as they sat on alters and tables. There were many other things down there, but of importance here were the books she looked at. She saw many star maps, she recalls seeing many of Orion. She recalls seeing what seemed to be a 'traveling' of sorts, like instructions and directions through the cosmos, to a place that had a image of the Earth. She later said that she believe that we had help building the Pyramids, that they are a marker for us to understand something. Not that we didnt build them ourselves, but the positioning of them, was what we had help with. She also said during one of our talks that she was shown why the belief of their 'ra' has been misunderstood by us, and that this 'Ra' that we misunderstand....is God. Her word use of 'God' may be her own distorted way to view such a thing, I tend to use a lighter word and say that 'Ra' is the highest representation that we can get to in things of flesh, that 'gives life'. Sticky subject there, I cant say I understand that yet nor does she (christian she was). How she goes from a experience with Jesus then to say 'ra was god' I have no idea. Im thinking the Egyptians understood 'god/creator' as a certain vibration....and maybe this 'ra' to them, was this perfect vibration of love and life.

She also said, she saw many pictures painted all over the walls in this place under Egypt. She also saw, the image of this Michael (her guide) IN these images...standing before a being that sat on a throne. She thinks that something happened, and these 'light beings' (look up the name shemsu hor) decided to leave the Earth. Maybe the 'elders' were truly here at one time, maybe the 'started things' for us. Maybe they were not 'fallen' as many think, but had pure intentions to leave us with what we would need here. She also feels that some of the things she was shown, leads her to be curious, if Jesus was leaving us knowledge about Egypt's past, and maybe even his own bloodline leads us to this land and this knowledge that could be hidden.

Now.....

If you look at a astronomical wheel of the sky (not an astrological one)....we are coming upon a moment in time where, we sit in time, directly opposite on the clock from the place of 12,000 years ago (10,500) BC. Ironically, as then the Sun rose in Leo during that time.....we approach in about 400 years, entering a new age (astronomically not astrologically) which is the age of Aquarius. Astronomically, the starting of the age of Aquarius sits directly opposite from the starting of the age of Leo. As the Sphinx watched the rising sun on the spring equinox in close to 12,000 years ago in the sign of Leo, to the direct back of the Sphinx where the Sun shined forth to, was Aquarius. We have came half way around this clock of time, in about 400 years, the Sun will rise in the sign of Aquarius on the Spring Equinox and then the Sphinx's back side will be to Leo while it faces the man with the pitcher of water (do you remember who Jesus supposedly warned us to watch for?).

As we seem to of have descended for 12,000 years....with Leo at the top of the clock and us going clockwise around....the age of Aquarius will 'click' at exactly the position of 6 oclock in the scale of time. A great year again, last 26,000 years. In another 12,000 years Leo will align again with the face of the Sphinx...the stars for the Pyramids shafts will align again, the belt of Orion will align again, the Nile and Milky way, will align again. I am a avid star gazer, before she had her experience I watched Saturn conjunct the heart of the Lion in the sky (Regulus) and told her (I had never tried to read stars before) 2 weeks before her almost dying that I thought a King would die (could I of misread the king for a queen?). I never since then felt the stars were 'talking'. It was also during that 2 weeks before this experience I found out astronomically the Sun rose in Leo at my birth, not Virgo like astrology says. She looked at me at one point of her experience as she woke and was very serious, she said she was told to tell me something....that Michael told her for me to keep watching the stars, and to watch for 3 of them. I still dont know what that means. She called the place that she was at below Egypt....the center of the Earth.

If any of this is true, we are reaching a half way point.

She also,my mother, did not feel comfortable using the word 'aliens' for these beings that traveled here. She felt in some way, they are 'us'. She felt in some way, Michael, was 'us'. She felt that this was a part of 'our' past, and there was no denying that we were 'of' them.

Edit to add, my numbers can be off for the great year is calcualted to last anywhere from 24,000 years to 26,000 years. To be specific is hard. But still, the opposite point on the great clock from the start of Leo IS the start of Aquarius.

All my best to you
LV

edit on 24-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join