It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family charged over 'child cages'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
and I was thinking of ordering one for my 7 year old, darn!

I'M KIDDING!!! I'd never put my son in a cage
Lock him in a closet maybe, but NEVER a cage....

I'm still kidding btw

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The article is not very clear on the details. I was wondering who reported the girl missing - had she gone to school and didn't come home or what? Was she found? The make shift cots - were they a barrier for safety or a pemanant enclosure and were the children kept there all the time?. I remember hearing about some parents that caged their children a few years ago - this is very abuse and the children will never recover from this. I was and abused child and was locked in a ironing board closet from time to time or tied in a chair - it took many years of therapy to even partially recover from it - I still have nightmares from time to time and I am 60 years old. I hope if this was a case of abuse the children are taken away and the caretakers punished severely.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Please do not put your child in a closet!! What may seem mild punishment to you is very frightening to a child. Think back to your own childhood - would you have liked to be locked in a dark enclosed place with no way to get out?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Dasiy, as I said at the end of my post, I was only kidding, I'd never do that to my son

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join