It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our brains altered to make us dumb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I posted this earlier but the thread got deleted seeing as i didn't quite know how everything worked on above top secret as I do not post often.

Turns out we have a particular gene that makes us less smart, like a Homer Simpson gene if you will call it

Links below.

www.thinkdigit.com...

So after reading this it makes you think "Whats the point of this gene, why do we have it?"

First thing that jumps to my mind is the theory of humans being created by E.T's, perhaps they installed this gene into our brain to keep us from advancing quickly.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I find it interesting my first thread had a few replies in minutes and this ones gone left untouched for days, whats wrong guys?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cronosh
I find it interesting my first thread had a few replies in minutes and this ones gone left untouched for days, whats wrong guys?

Perhaps people are not programmed to measure their own intelligence outside the scope of their biological obligations.

Biological obligations can be deep seeded and rooted genetic directives that the individual has difficulty confronting, let alone becoming conscious enough to alter.

Furthermore, I'm not convinced those behind the ideologies of political propulsion systems and the MSM (Mind System Manipulators) always have everyones' best interests in heart or in mind when creating the programming they are proponents of.

Perhaps one day G.O.D. (Governments Of Dollars) will catch up, hopefully before the future sneaks up and takes us from behind.

Me Dumb? Surely not. So, where did more than a trillion dollars of the worlds' economy go in the last ten years, and how many laws are there? What do all those laws (society's mazes) mean when held in context with eachother simultaneously?

me dumb? no, I just can't afford to learn all the laws and rules to the game through college.

Star & Flag,
-ET

join