It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War Scroll & the Conflict Over Jerusalem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Call it the “law of unintended consequences”.

The Jewish and Christian religious ‘authorities’ have relentlessly censored and suppressed the Truth about the Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light: that the Three Phases of the War are the Revelation of the Law, the Revelation of the “resurrection”, and the Vision of the “Son of man”.

The problem, however, is that the Scroll of the War of the Sons of Light, when understood in this context, can also be understood as providing a resolution to the conflict over Jerusalem; not on the basis of any “beast of the earth” thoughts of the ‘thinker’-politicians and -theologians; but, rather, on the basis of the Revelation of Truth.

The solution is cryptic.

It is found in Column XVII.

Michael

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hmm...

You kinda make me feel like the homeowner in this video, you being the Encyclopedia salesman.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

How so?

Specifically.

I have not charged you one red cent for anything I have written here.

Not one red cent.

Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' have hoodwinked this civilization out of billions upon billions upon billions of dollars, over at least the past 2500 years, for the lies that they tell.

But, when I give these explanations of the Revelations I have received away for nothing...

I am accused (Revelations 12:10) of being a "salesman".

Michael

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

I didn't mean any disrespect or to imply that you were trying to sell something, I was just trying to say that... basically... it feels like you just opened to page 300 in a 400 page-long book and started from there.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

You don't know me, Sir.

You know absolutely nothing about me.

You saw something that offended you; and you "shot first and asked questions later".

A salesman is someone who sells something.

A sale is something exchanged for money; while bartering is exchanging one object or service for another.

When you accuse me of being a salesman, you are saying that I have exchanged something with you for money.

You are saying that you have given me money.

Show me the check or the money order, or provide some other evidence that you have given me money.

I do not have any of your money, Sir.

Nor would I accept any of your money for anything I have said; which has been my policy for 34 years.

My efforts to explain the Revelations I have received has cost me in excess of $500,000 over the past 34 years.

Do you know how much $500,000 is?

I consider your statement to be libelous because this is what the religious 'authorities' do, who are my enemies.

They sell their teaching for money.

And you are accusing me of doing precisely the same thing.

This is not merely offensive to me.

Their lies are going to lead to the massive loss of human life.

And the implication of your accusation is that what I write will also result in the loss of human life.

That is not the Truth.

I would appreciate a retraction of your accusation.

Michael

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This thread is just a little bit classic. I really hope it continues in some way, shape or form.

Good day to you sirs.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowScholar
This thread is just a little bit classic. I really hope it continues in some way, shape or form.

Not to be offensive, Sir, but you do not appear to be particularly 'oriented to time and place' by this comment.

The probability for this is approximately equal to a snowflake's chance in hell.

This is planet earth and the Above Top Secret website...

Upon which hundreds and thousands of flags are given for the most witless and irrelevant threads imaginable; while threads expressing any serious intelligence at all are typically simply ignored in droves

And this is the year 2010.

What this means means is that it is basically a Miracle that this was even permitted to be written here in the first place.

No one really cares about the conflict over Jerusalem or the Prophecies of Zechariah...

Especially, the "dragon"-media, the "beast of the sea"-("beast") politicians, and the "beast of the earth"-("false prophet") Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities'. (See Revelations 16:13)

The Jews don't care because, apparently, all of these things have 'already' occurred about 1900 years ago.

The Christians don't care because they 'will not be here'--having been 'Raptured' by that time--when these Prophecies are fulfilled.

And the Muslims don't care because, according to their religious 'authorities', all previous Revelations have been COMPLETELY corrupted (in violation of Revelations in the Quran too numerous to mention); and, so, can simply be ignored altogether. So they are ignoring them, in droves.

(Did you notice, for example, that this thread has not received even so much as one flag, while the Russia Today TV news broadcast has, for example, broadcast a segment on the Pleiadians shooting down a missile off the coast of western California?)

This is par for the course.

So, don't hold your breath.

The media officials are as certain that Revealed Truth can simply be ignored and contradicted, without suffering any untoward consequences at all, as they are certain that they are God.

The politicians are as certain that they can bring Peace to the Middle East through the dead-man-walking "peace process" as they are certain that they are God.

And the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' are as certain that the thoughts they have concocted on the basis of nothing more than the desire for pleasure and the fear of death are fully equivalent to Revealed Truth--and, thus, that, collectively, they are God Himself--as they are certain that they are, individually, God Himself.

That is the situation as of this time and this date on a planet controlled by the 'reptilian' consciousness.

It is only a matter of time...

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Pray tell, it is only a matter of time until what may i ask?

ATS does have some good threads, though I must admit, most of the prophetic and religious threads are entirely devoid of wit.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Pray tell, it is only a matter of time until what may i ask?

First of all, it is only a matter of time until people realize that there is a fundamental difference between the consciousness of the 'thinker' and the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God'.

Which means that it is only a matter of time until people realize that the doctrines of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' are at the opposite end of the spectrum from Revelations.

Which means that it is only a matter of time for the Prophecies to be fulfilled in ways that have never been contemplated by the Jewish, Christian or Muslim religious 'authorities'.

That is why they are symbolized in the Revelation of John 16:13 as the "false prophet" that is inciting the nations of this planet to the Battle of Armageddon.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So revelation is the truth and the rest of the bible is false prophecy, along with the Torah and Quran?

Why do you put spaces in your name?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So revelation is the truth and the rest of the bible is false prophecy, along with the Torah and Quran? Why do you put spaces in your name?

Nononononononono.

By "Revelations" I mean the Revelations in the Torah, the Prophets, the Book of Daniel, the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Revelation of John, the Nag Hammadi Codices and the Quran.

Hebrew:

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ahhhh, so prophetic scripture is correct and the rest of the bible is incorrect?

Or prophetic scripture is all correct but the religious authorities have gotten the prophetic scriptures incorrect?

top topics

join