It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 human kind finest year is almost upon us

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

reply to post by Zagari

Can I suggest you both read both my post, and the link?

And if you can’t be bothered, a summary; it is an article from today that refutes the whole story, with comment from Mazlan Othman herself.

Yes, it is a HOAX!

Why doesn’t anyone read anymore?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Beamish , was it a hoax or some form of serious back pedaling?

like I said we live in a time where nothing really is what it seems.
peace& hope
SM

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I'll leave you to make up your own mind about just what happened.

To me, it seems that someone got the wrong end of the stick, so to speak, and the press ran with it.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Guess we will never know what really happened here

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Well, if you read this:

royalsociety.org...

and look at the quality of the panel involved:

Ivan Almar, Stephen Baxter, James Benford, David Brin, Milan Cirkovic, Richard Crowther, Kathryn Denning, Steven Dick, Stephane Dumas, Frans von der Dunk, John Elliott, Lisa Kaltenegger, Claudio Maccone, Michael Michaud, Mazlan Othman, Ted Peters, Margaret Race, Seth Shostak, John Smart, Nicholas Tosca, Doug Vakoch, Clement Vidal, Felisa Wolfe-Simon, Alexander Zaitsev

It is clear that Mazlan Othman is not the only important professional having been invited.

These are serious people (Google a few) so this is no agenda-driven press conference.

This is serious discussion of a subject that few outside of the subject can listen to without giggling.

It might not debate whether aliens are already here, but it shows that the concept of us eventualy meeting them is relevant to the scientific community.

And that is a real step forward, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

yes the doors to this taboo subject are getting opened wider every day.
something is afoot.
Joe public may finally find out something that few have known up-till now.........

peace& health
SM

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I dont want to rain on anyones parade,but for just a millisecond consider the potential for change in the next two years or so as we all seem to accept major change as being imminent.

Lets cut to the chase,I have been abducted,no special messages given to me,no superpowers,pretty much nada as far as the fun stuff goes.But I was allowed to freely talk to the people who abducted me and I have a massive amount of info that doesnt seem to be on the net yet.

Envision if you will a truthfull power that respected the wishes of the masses,no vote needed so the masses can be screwed yet again,no crooked vote.They just know what we want,telepathically worldwide,now give them the power to MAKE IT SO,or the power to teach US to make it so.The power to make it so every humans voice is HEARD.

We will be freed from the governmental,religous and corporate tyranny that has diseased our planet.

Billions have been murdered throughout history in the name of countless illusionary gods.BILLIONS.Because of religous tomfoolery.

Bye Bye religons as we know them ,they are dangerous ,they kill billions.

Billions have been killed throughout history by corrupt governments,governments which DO NOT REPRESENT THE PEOPLE AS A WHOLE,they only represent the few with economic power,this is a crime against humanity.

Bye Bye governments as we have known them.

Billions have been killed throughout history by powerful corporate or wealth based organisations that claim neither a governmental nor a religous direction,they are just currency fed monsters that offer no upside to humanity.

Bye Bye business and monetary systems as we have known them.

Where are we now,no corrupt governments,no insane religous fanatics cutting off heads and burning books,no more corporate monsters like pharmacutical entities or resource based entities like Monsanto forcing us to take unneeded medicines to live and to eat frankenfood to survive.

I guess the trillions of "what used to be called dollars"worth of resources that were wasted on governmental crap will now go to help the entire human population of our planet,and looky looky,now we dont need the religous groups who hide behind a falsely represented concern for humanity as a whole---while they try to brainwash as many starving people as they can,and lo and behold ,if we dont have fallacious governments and fanatic illusionary religons then we dont need THE DISGUSTING coroprate pirates that exist because of the first two problems,throw the money out with the bath water as well we wont need it now will we ?

All it takes is a power that can neutralise nukes and crazy leaders,one that can expose false religons,one that can eliminate the cracks that corporations hide in,just one power that can do all of that and humanity might be saved from itself.

Sounds like the job for a human manned craft that can buzz a few nuke bunkers and disarm them ---as has been done--,sounds like a job for a craft that can buzz the home[whitehouse] of one of the most powerful leaders on earth without consequence to show the people how truly powerless that leader really is----has been done---,sounds like a job for a craft that can prove there is no GOD as we have been led to believe the origin of all exists as--small greys ect--.By the way no one ever did say if the first properly cloned human animated itself,because if it did?then where did the crazy idea of god fit in again?We know dolly the sheep animated dont we ,this job has been done but without a talking human to make the facts undeniable the PTB can manipulate our path as a species.

Yes I agree this will be a banner year,there will be many changes ,some will be earth changes some will be perspective changes,all of humanity will be surprised in one way or another.

Lets embrace the day and be who we are ,ultimately we need each other to be healthy and happy if we are to expect that feeling for our own experience.

I dont want to ruin the year,but there is this small matter of the Galactic war humanity is currently involved in making it here to our own shores,the next few years will be a part of the updating and indoctrination into the universal fraternity of humanity that we were created to be born into.

We will finally understand that we are a military asset,an outpost,a resource,a planned to some degree act here on earth,we will be called upon to fulfill our universal obligations to our true creators,other humans just like us.

And all of the other things we speak of will materialise I am quite sure.

An exciting time to be living in, no doubt.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Caution. Enormous caution. OK, basically, no money, no banks, no governments, just psi/telepathy development and councils of men and women who equally take their turns, ie. we're the ones we're waiting for, and private spirituality, not theorcracies, is the very real ET message. But think how that is used on both sides for a moment. And it is.

That is a eutopia system, like linux open source, and a good one, but, it means something in terms of how people live. The very same system could be a UN/Bloodline/Hybrid run one that is slavery, in a world wide dictatorship. Same terminology, different meanings.

I've also seen ETs tutoring and teaching humanity, and we were putting the planet back together so to speak, tending to each other, and nature. And learning psi development.

However, I've come to the conclusion this could be after the shift. The shift may not be what is talked of, but passing on and leaving this vessel, and progressing to another level. The shift could make a lot of people astral really fast. In other words, I don't know.

Is there an ET force, that is not backing our leaders and nwo, that is also on the side of humanity and freedom, that wants us to upgrade? Yes, most definitely! But that is about freedom and unity, compassion, growth, turning the other cheek.

It bothers me a great deal to hear of the battles, and I know they take place, I have experienced that in protection before as well. But...what does that mean?

I know there are battles in the our channel and the ones close to us. But the progression we need is to go beyond any form of war. So, becoming their warriors isn't going to cut it, as that is a soul trap and makes endless recylcing take place, or Groundhog Day the movie. We are not to kill or accept starvation and homelessness. That killing means war as well. We are literally to wake up to who we are, and by doing so become the more mature of the family of light members, we are all family here, in this grade, and never harm a family member, not even one who is negative enough to harm you. Would you harm your son, daughter, wife, parent if they suddenly suffered from a temporal memory wipe, forgot all and seemed unbalanced and aggressive, perhaps psychotic? I sure wouldn't! Instead we need to try everything we can to reach them, but I'd take the hit there, not give it.

Its not about war. And the ETs that think it is, are not the Higher Ups.

Everything depends on what this universe is? I have some threads in my signature about what happened when a friend challenged me with questions about: Infinity, Time, No Time, Space-Time dimensions, The Sun, Gravity even. And when he sent a video on infinity I reached inside me, and had Higher Self contact, and lots of downloads. Lots of discussions with my 19 year old on infinity and then we both experienced a Guide, an Old Man, stepping out of the sky and laughing with delight at the students mulling over a problem.
My son experienced the vision too, it was shared, for the first time, shared post card.

And, those came out of that.

This is a Holographic/School Universe. Everything pertains to Infinity itself which a Quantum reality and should be figured into all calculations. For everything is infinite in Infinity. Inamimate matter recylces endlessly. We, consciousness, progresses endlessly, without beginning or end. There is no One in infinity, but infinite rays of consciousness, wtihout beginning or ending. If you could create another one, so you'd be Creator to that child soul, that child would also stretch endlessy without beginning or ending, and the global size of his infinity would equal yours, and all our infinities are equal, therefore, no matter if we are knee high to a grasshopper, or a highly progressed expanded soul, whatever grade, we are thereotically equal. For beyond this Universe School were we finally get it together enough to learn love and equality, the kind of love that does not pass by someone in need, equalizes all, cares for everyone, does not force, does not kill and turns the other cheek. The kind of love the reaches maturity, becomes an adult in the system. We're always pushing to reach the next grade in love.

Well, in No Time, outside this infinity system, where time, gravity and all the universe we see, is energy streams with pixels, like printer pigments, that are erected onto a screen at the back of your mind. Its not solid, its a Matrix. Gravity places it all on a grid, creates order out of the streams. These are programs like time, in your mind. Time is based on orbit and there infinite space-time orbits, and therefore the universe is like a collage not a flat plan, with infinite time-zone dimensions and we don't see each other from the lower ones like here up. From the bigger star systems, we're moving in slow motion or standing still even.

In No Time, there an infinite number of each soul, in every clip of their progression, so our Higher Selves are all the Us's that have made it out of the universe, passed the tests finally, full of love, growth of soul complex, and everything we see as current time, is the past, fixed events to them. Earth is like an endless repeat cycles of DVD runs to them, for its all recorded.

So, Ets like us, are all learning to Love too. And no one in the cosmos who is not a helper from the other side has made it out yet.

War is never the answer.

edit on 2-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Unity,I agree with your perspective and its intents.I also believe that part of universal humanitys unique cachet happens to be our belief in and our pursuit of peace and harmony,hence music and art and language ect.I believe that wherever we are in the universe we espouse these values and this reality,however the universe isnt ours to be defined in totality,it remains a vast unknown filled with existing ideas and values and hence realities all competing to be the longest remaining and hence right one.We are a part of this great symphony,but only one facet,we can be re-cut into another facet in this universe by powers beyond our control so we must always be aware of our requirement to grow and expand and reinforce our own reality.This sometimes results in conflict which is contrary to our nature or chosen path,but this is the universe not our creation,we are not lead by god we are led by the need to expand our reality,our morality cannot be based on illusionary religous idealisms--we cannot be influenced by idealisms that for any reason run contrary to our expanded reality and documented peaceful direction.Unfortunately most current religous doctrines do in fact run contrary to this direction.

I agree that preservation of life is and must be a primary motivator behind humanitys decision making,but not when guided by religon influenced moral parameters,in order to expand our reality in the universe we must accept that our own reality COULD BE TERMINATED by a greater expanding reality than our own.As a result ,all personal beliefs as an individual aside,if we must consume another reality in order that our own survive and expand ,then so be it,this is the nature of the universe,not my little dreamland.There are rules of survival that I do not dictate.For all I know we might be beginning to understand that we actually exist within and travel through the universe in JUST these realities,like bubbles.

But consumption to some degree being a seeming universal dynamic or rule,I feel no moral effect when I consider humanity dealing death to any physical threat to its existance.I still believe killing is the greatest crime a human can commit,including killing to eat when there are alternatives.

It is good to hear from you Unity your perspectives are always enhancing.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Our souls are eternal, for the moment you say "I am, or I exist, or even do I exist" you exist as consciousness. If you are not a toaster like inanimate matter is, you stretch endless in both directions and your Higher Self outside this universe is Guiding You Through the steps it takes to progress, and watching over the many mistakes and temporal setbacks, that could take a forever seemingly for some. The point I'm making is that no matter what one thinks of religion, if one is going within and finding their own source and truth, deeper than surface impulses and the buton/buttons in their minds, that are small programs, deeper than gut reactions, and taking time to seek, they will discover that the way is to become light as a feather, that means undoing shame and negativity and harm for self or others.

In other words, at the edge of a precipice with bigger more advanced negatives trying to force you to obey and progress as they wish, that your own soul and consciousness knows is a never ending karma trap, I'd walk on air with faith in LOVE!

I forgot a point, that no matter how big the fish in the cosmos is, consciousness means your Higher Self is out of the system, and very mature, and loving. But in the system, Higher Self is superman. Even the most advanced biggest fish going in the cosmos is still 0.0000000000000000000001.................% of their infinite selves compare to their Higher Selves which are the other 99.999999999999999999999............% of themselves. Who has the true say, the those in the cosmos or those outside this construct projecting our school in? Who should I trust the most? I only trust in LOVE.

Of course, this is something inside our own souls, something we need to discover in ourselves, the way. And it doesnt really matter if we do it in a religion, as long as we take the higher non forcing, forgiving and gentle path, not the eye for an eye, murder your children for disobeying one, for both paths are in all the meanstream religions, that choice is always there for us, the road goes both directions.

Or if we do from athiests point, a Quantum Metaphysics point, no matter school of thought we're in or directed to, the way out is LOVE.

Most Ets know this too. In fact, Higher Ups meet with our Higher Selves, they don't allow us to remember the checkups or the events connected with them unless its something that is allowed, something that was meant to be or a part of our journey. We all have checkups from Higher Ups in this system who are both Higher Progressed Ets, and even Higher Selves from beyond the cosmos.

edit on 2-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

This is the viral post for the V trailer.

Yeah they save us. oh no run for your lives. aye yie yie get a sexy blonde lizard girlfriend. oh no her mom is the queen and she wants us al dead. oooh ahhh blue energy. Oh wow I learned to make a warp drive for my ten speed.

Oh no I splattered my test monkey against a wall at using my hyper-drive bicycle. Man these aliens suck Good thing they taught me how to make a portable Plasma accelerator. Now I will begin my conquest to rescue the human race single handedly with nothing more than my tight blue jeans and white T shirt and a super mega weapon made from base elements and an empty can of Spaghetti- O's.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Hmmmm......... Very very very interesting to the understanding of what is going on all around us.
But.... I am still quiet puzzled as to who provided the information and this does have something to do with a higher up link of source. However, also what comes to mind who gave a clearance of protocol to release such information to you and why it was allowed to be shared before the due date that was set.

In any who quiet right and astonishingly correct ONE4ALL............ ^_^

I am still a bit confused who gave protocol clearance hmmmmm.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

2011:

A year where Obama is still the leader of the free world, Lady GaGa is still hailed as a cultural icon and the 2 largest religions in the world are entrapped with child molestation/terrorism.........

This can never be the finest year of man kind.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
If I am ever feeling down bored or blue I always jump into one of these threads to be cheered up. well done to the OP your passion put a smile on my face tonight

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
very true i agree

S&F

the age of enlightment has indeed started

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I really want to think that 2011 is gonna be a great year as disclosure and stuff might come...but personally I don't buy into all the "ALIENZ HAV BEEN HERE ALL A LONG!!!!" stuff. It's just the people that say it claim to work for the government and so I dont get why they dont end up dead. But this thread isn't a place for that discussion.

Anyways, I hope it's a great year...and who knows. I might be proved wrong. I sorta hope to be proved wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join