It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicaraguan diplomat found dead in his Bronx apartment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Nicaraguan diplomat found dead in his Bronx apartment

his throat was slashed, almost decapitated, multiple stab wounds to abdomen, and they still haven't ruled out suicide?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The following statement might sound like a joke, but it is very far from it... The Bronx is by far the most dangerous borough in NYC. There is a very large ethnic mix and I would say that a great majority of the gangs in NYC operate out of the Bronx. He was staying in one of the not so nice areas of the Bronx.. So as sad as this might sound it could of happened to anyone.. Especially if he was flaunting "nice things" around that day.. A few years back a friend of mine was held up by two guys just for his headphones, and after giving them was tazerd (not sure if I spelt that right). So it could have been just a crime in the heat of the moment or something more, can not wait to hear more about it..

Johnny

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I highly doubt that a well paid diplomat would live in a "rough" neighborhood, and not all of the bronx is crime infested wasteland. there is a good and bad side of every neighborhood. I consider this a message. a rather bloody message at that.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I definitely agree with you on that... The Bronx isn't a wasteland as a whole, but has some of the roughest parts of the city, and the Grand Concourse could definitely be shady at times... There is not a massive Nicaraguan population in NYC in comparison to other Central American countries but In retrospect it does seem a tad odd to happen to a diplomat that would definitely have armed guards and what not.. Might be an inside job from Nicaragua

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
NYC police: Hair found in slain diplomat's hands
Two Knives Found Near Body Of Slain Nicaraguan Diplomat
they are still saying that there are self inflicted wounds. so....the guy was stabbing himself and someone joined in? sad to see but this investigation is already blown.

Report: Slain Nicaraguan Diplomat Spoke of His Death

here we go the spin spin spin. quick make it sound like he wanted to die. thats it, it wasn't a message at all. he just hated life.

Two Knives Found Near Body Of Slain Nicaraguan Diplomat

"A co-worker told cops Mercado was depressed, lost weight and had recently said he had tested positive for AIDS, the sources said. Detectives are exploring the possibility he was murdered by someone outraged after he told them of his diagnosis, according to the sources said."

another possibility, with all those unsavory characters roaming around.

edit on 24-9-2010 by tracer7 because: it's like that, and that's the way it is.

new topics

top topics

join