It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images of Iran they don't want you to see.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I posted this because with all this talk we need to be reminded that we are talking about real people, with real lives. I did a search for this but I didn't find it so I am posting it here.

From these images I get a picture that life in Iran is a lot closer to us than we would be led to believe.

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
seriously a bunch of pictures.... You could take pictures ANYWHERE in the world, even the most horrible places and give this same effect.... Iran is not a bad place, I think everyone will agree. Having been there a long long time ago, I enjoyed myself. But that is neither here nor there.

Their president is still talking non-sense

uk.news.yahoo.com...

He is not helping his own case.... Most of the people hate him, do you guys not remember the riots?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

I posted this because with all this talk we need to be reminded that we are talking about real people, with real lives. I did a search for this but I didn't find it so I am posting it here.

From these images I get a picture that life in Iran is a lot closer to us than we would be led to believe.

Enjoy!

Good post DaMod, thank you

Let me add a link here that takes you to a site showing pictures of a beautiful Iran not shown by the western mainstream media.
Make sure to continue to part 2 with even more stunning pictures.
I wonder if we in the western world couldn't learn a thing or two from this very cultured country.

www.darkroastedblend.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
As I have said before the average guy/woman in Iran, USA, Europe, Russia, China, Africa all want the same thing. Education, health care widescreen tv's and a nice home. We are all pretty much the same in that regarde.

The problem is the people we allow or are forced to have as our leaders. Mostly they are elitist rich people who have never gone without for a single thing in there lives and have no idea how the average person lives.

Looking at the world today you can see that only rich people get voted into power or those put forward by even richer people. Never will a bloke from the street in Britian or the US be the countries leader because he does not know the right people and he did not go to the right school.

Until we can have honest people who actually live the life of the average person as our leaders nothing will change.

All that will continue to happen is rich old men will still send poor young men to die regardless of the country of origin.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Im just trying to make a point here.

Berlin was and still is a beutifull city, full of dancing, singing and happy people, even in the Nazi era.

Just because a city or country looks and feels beutifull doesn't hide the fact that the goverment could for all we know be out to murder millions of people, just like Hitler did.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I gave a flag to you because we all should be on the "Peace Train"
Dictators around the world are finally being recognized for what they are, due to the Web.
This can only bring a change in thinking.

It's not for us, it's for our great-great grandchildren.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
Their president is still talking non-sense

He is not helping his own case.... Most of the people hate him, do you guys not remember the riots?

i agree with reingn02. its the president who is doing this to his country.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
If these are really pics of Iran im severely confused. Isnt Iran under Sharia law and by that the women should cover the entire face, hair, skin of the arms and legs? Wasnt a women up for trial for stoning recently for some ridiculous charge of exposure?

Either I've been reading some serious propaganda or there are some serious misconceptions in this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

look at the images Cimbrian posted. They are the same sort of thing.

Women with hair showing and a little bit of arm.

top topics

join