It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Speaks at UN, American Delegates Walk Out after he talks of how 9/11 was an inside job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad told the Useless Nations that most people believe the U.S. government was responsible for September 11, 2001. The American delegates left the room in protest. He later went on to propose that 2011 be proclaimed the year of nuclear disarmament.

disrespectful for members to walk out like that IMHO , we will never see a chance given to this man ,or his country

second like

Nephi

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 24-9-2010 by Nephi1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I hear a lot of things about Iran. Lack of human rights and such.
However i can't help but admire some of the things Ahmadinejad does. He's always promoting open-door discussions. It seems that the US relies heavily on secrets, which is a weakness he enjoys poking at.

Definitely an ATS-er... We should track down members from Iran. I'm sure one of em would be him.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
9/11 isn't going away

Walking out like a pack of sulky schoolgirls (all wanting to be seen to be in with the 'in' crowd ) is admitting, on the world stage, that they're hiding and hiding something

I watched the Falling Man video the other night. And was surprised to learn that the media buried discussion or reports of those who leapt to their deaths on 9/11 -- in favour of 'positive' news about 'Americans pulling together during this dark hour'

Fine to pull together

But those people still jumped. Because their only other option was to be roast alive

But the human cost of 9/11 is often pushed to the back

Which of course was a deliberate campaign and why Bush and Co leapt to the fore in hours, ranting about 'Arabs' and 'terrorists' and 'evil doers' ------ and of course, RETALIATION

It was all so rushed. Obscenely so. The warmongers were literally champing at the bit, so desperate were they to mould national grief into national anger (and fear and panic)

So they can sashay out of the room and away from Ahmadinejad's taunts as many times as they like

But it does NOT come across as 'dignified silence'

It comes across as FEAR

and they ARE afraid. They're afraid because despite all the lies and fabrications and red herrings --- people have NOT forgotten 9/11. People know the truth has NEVER been revealed. People believe the truth has been BURIED by the US administration. And when I say 'people' -- I mean the world's people, not only Americans. Because the WORLD was forced to pay for 9/11 and is STILL paying for it

Time will not wash the stain away. We want to know exactly WHO those Israelis were --- the ones filmed as THEY filmed the incineration of 3000 people. Those Israelis were laughing and making phone calls as they filmed. Others were swiftly airlifted out of the country and out of harm's way. Bush lied as he claimed he'd watched televised coverage of the first plane strike. A group of men were holed up on the 93rd floor for weeks prior to the attacks. Those buildings fell very suspiciously. Engineers have attested to the fact the buildings were not brought down by 'melted steel'. People were seen at high-floor windows with the wind pulling heat and flames towards them --- those people were not 'melting' ... they were waving. And so on

Sure, Ahmadinejad plays the clown. Who knows where his loyalities actually lie. Who cares. The fact is, he said what billions around the world have said and continue to say. So while you UN delegates can pout away from Ahmadinejad - you're not going to pout away from billions of fingers pointing in your direction. Because we're going to continue saying as Ahmadinejad says until one of you bastards has the guts to tell the truth. Until then, you'd better put on your pouty-boots -- because billions of voices speak through Ahmadinejad's mouth

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by neowakko
I hear a lot of things about Iran. Lack of human rights and such.
However i can't help but admire some of the things Ahmadinejad does. He's always promoting open-door discussions. It seems that the US relies heavily on secrets, which is a weakness he enjoys poking at.

Definitely an ATS-er... We should track down members from Iran. I'm sure one of em would be him.

i agree with you 100 percent my good man ,i see this guy never gets a chance to be heard ,and when the time comes he gets shut down

top topics

join