It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What innovations do the aliens have and how might they work?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Collectively as a group, you guys at Above Top Secret have probably heard way more stories via UFO encounters, abductee testimonials, leaked reverse engineering tales, sci-fi publications or productions, and the likes about the proposed capabilities of the alien civilizations than any single individual has probably heard of in a given lifetime.

I am mainly posting this to get a recap or list of the what's and the how's of what has been theorized and purportedly observed to exist over the years all things alien. I know there ought to be tons of technologies from propulsion to energy production to strange materials and energy fields, weapons, warps, data processors, communications systems, navigation, mining, biotech, manufacturing, recycling and waste disposal.

In addition, what do aliens do for business, politics, and entertainment?

edit on 24-9-2010 by quantum_flux because: paragraph breaks

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

I assume they don't do business because no money. Science and discovery is their entertainment, like watching us. Politics.. Hmm, they probably don't need any guidelines because they are beyond stupidity. Making a lot of assumptions though and it's only how I imagine our visitors other than the countless other species out there.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by quantum_flux

I tend to agree with Nightrun, they do not seem to have any political agenda, for entertainment there's lots to choose from; cutting up cows, abducting people, and buzzing the ISS every now & then, off to Mars for lunch?

Seriously, if one gives any credit at all to the stories, there are several alien races in the neighbourhood.
GREYS; they seem to be the 'field workers' carrying out specific tasks, mostly collecting DNA etc.
NORDICS; They seem to be more advanced, more ethereal types, somtimes they are regarded as true superhumans with altruistic nature, kind, distant observers. Others have claimed that they are the most lethal aliens.
REPTILIANS; These would appear to be a more agressive, political race. They are said to be very dangerous & are 'in' with the Government(s)-together making plans for a slave planet. I don't give much credence to the reptile theory since it's been done on the TV series 'V' and as a result has influenced many people-reptiles are NOT intelligent.
I've never met an alien so i can't comment on their intentions. The Grey's technology is pretty basic, & is easily reverse engineered (given the proper funding)-so i reckon it's something we've done already.
This would of course arouse interest in all races & they will come for a closer look

Subtle hints in the movie Men in Black that we may be using alien tech already, I.E. Velcro & the microwave oven are of course B.S. and should be ignored for the propaganda it is.
The B3 flying disc would be a more likely result of alien tech-back engineerd from Roswell, thus taken, not given.
I imagine this has stirred up a hornet's nest up there-evidence would suggest there have been alien-alien conflicts as well as alien-human ones.
As usual, it's all more complex than we think, & as usual, we will never get to hear all of it

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I assume that the one piece of technology that we could be certain they have (if they are indeed visiting from other planets) is some form of faster then light travel.
As this completely goes against our current understanding of physics then they must also have lots of other knowledge that we don't in those areas.

top topics

join