It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Cars :)

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
What up fellas... I havent posted here in a while.. so i thought that id post again with my latest passion..... Cars.. Just post up what kind of car you have and what youve done to it. Pix are a +

I have a '93 lime green Honda Civic Del Sol. Its pretty much stock except for the Cold air intake, aftermarket CD player and speakers. Picks soon




posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I got me a White 1995 Holden Commodore VS Acclaim. V6 3.8L EFI. Pretty much stock excpet for the CD player and speakers (pionerr mp3 deck with 2 clarion 3-way 6 inch in the front and 2 clarion 6x9's in the back)... also new srpings 2.5 inches lower than stock (the cars prett low stock so now its lower) and 17 inch gold rims with low profile tyres.

She's a beaut and and i'll be paying her off for a year or two yet.

p.s for those of you who dont know. Holden is a subsidary of GM and is basically australias version of a chev.



posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I thought you left?? Wtvr...

I dont have a car...not old enough to drive anyways...but when im old enough and can get enough cash i WANT a 1965 Pontiac GTO Convert. Bluish.



posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
I thought you left?? Wtvr...

I dont have a car...not old enough to drive anyways...but when im old enough and can get enough cash i WANT a 1965 Pontiac GTO Convert. Bluish.



haha i hope you get it. theres one that dives around my town. Yellow and its in perfect condition.



posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I've got an '84 Ford Ranger pickup truck that looks like a giant picked it up, twisted it at both ends and dropped it! *L*

I wish I could ask Xibit to pimp my ride, but they are on the west coast. It's a bomb, but it does the job and fires up every time I turn the key.

What I'd love to have is one of the new Beetles. I saw a black one the other day that was hot. Or maybe a small Saturn. Something that nobody would even think of asking me to help them move with!



posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by torque
Something that nobody would even think of asking me to help them move with!


haha no one asks me. 2 seats and a small trunk. They know better



posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
do any of you race? im not old enough to drive or race but i have been amazed at the stuff that cars can do. i mean come on. personaly the car i might be getn is a mitsubishi 3000gt twin turbo. with all the parts stock, the tt can already beat a ferrari 360 spyder in a drag. but im gonna put some # in it...that is necesary. light weight seats, nos, system, biiiiiig ass wing, 16 inch racing flats, and enigne #. that or im gonna go for the less expensive yamaha r1 cycle. lately ive been thinking about getting a muscle car but i dont know



posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by abductee93
do any of you race?



heh i do a little racing with some car clubs in town. Its nothing like the fast and furious # but its fun.



posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I kinda race with some mates through this residential district nearby with lots of windy roads, also i take people off the lights and just 'flash my cock' as people say if theres a car load of chicks next to me at the lights and they seem ready to race.

But nothing serious as my car isnt THAT good.... yet...



posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
I kinda race with some mates through this residential district nearby with lots of windy roads, also i take people off the lights and just 'flash my cock' as people say if theres a car load of chicks next to me at the lights and they seem ready to race.

But nothing serious as my car isnt THAT good.... yet...


hehe i pissed one dude off because he pulled up nexted to me and revved his engine, then i trashed his ass. He proceeded to flick me off and yell at me :-o



posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i have 4L turboed car i cant disclose on this forum what it is though, i have had it over 220km in street races with sports cars werth $20 to $125,000,00, the cheaper ones i have raced have been v8s like the 351's etc



posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inf0rm3r
i have 4L turboed car i cant disclose on this forum what it is though, i have had it over 220km in street races with sports cars werth $20 to $125,000,00, the cheaper ones i have raced have been v8s like the 351's etc


what you just said made absolutely no sense
Help me out here.....



posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I did have an 88 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z, it was a pretty fast nice little coupe, unfortunately the engine died on me and I didnt have the money to replace it. Personally I really want a small midengined car like an MR2, or my fave the Lotus Elise. However this probably wont happen till Im out of college, for practicality Im going to be getting a Tacoma by the end of the year.



posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by daeldren
I did have an 88 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z, it was a pretty fast nice little coupe, unfortunately the engine died on me and I didnt have the money to replace it. Personally I really want a small midengined car like an MR2, or my fave the Lotus Elise. However this probably wont happen till Im out of college, for practicality Im going to be getting a Tacoma by the end of the year.



Dude a non turbo 91 MR2 is like 3k..... and thats with lower milage too. A turbo of that year or close will run towards 5-6k. Still worth looking, they are very pimp.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join