It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

El infierno ( The hell ) should we laugh?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Fun parodie in medias now.

Fun? maybe... or maybe not
Its something more about this we dont know? maybe a kind of military project.

A satirical film addresses what happens on the border of our country mexico.
And to round out a kind of story "Saturday night live" style sarcastic and acid on a possible scenary after an altercation between the drug cartels.

It is more than evident that our country border is a river of violence and corruption. Citizens are aware of it, now the entertainment industry also does parodies of our situation.

The government of course is uncomfortable but in fact... is the truth:

Are we winning Calderon?

Mexico Killed In Drug Deal

if we talk about conspiracies, to me this situation would be one to think carefully ... shaking and violent drug lords without being fully prepared to face the consequences? Why?

Wich is the goal? To become fertile ground for any intrusion of outside forces (aliens?) on this planet or other governments (ie USA?) ... the border is on fire, it has become hell in effect.

Its over there a future "dirty deal" between the U.S. government and mexican government where citizens of both countries will be crying and agreeing to any treaty which both do to save us from hell? a hell that they have created around an avid market of drugs, suppliers, consumers; small puppets with empty lives.
A hell dance all supported by the weaknesses and vulnerabilities of human beings.

hate, poverty, hunger, corruption, power, hidden agendas.

I am not laughing, i am mexican... just i am luck to live far away of the hell

but for how long?

this is a military conspiracy project?

edit on 23-9-2010 by zaper because: sorry, correcting youtube link

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
There is nothing funny whatsoever with organized crime, be it a few guys selling crack to kids, or FBI vans full of automatic rifles driving across the border.

There is nothing funny about that video.

You are correct that this is a conspiracy to cause the citizens to accept the NAU, though it is sad that the violent illegals are indeed our enemy, though they are too dumb and desperate to realize it.

The illegals are a straw man enemy, yes they are bad for America and a threat, but they are being encouraged for a bigger purpose.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet

The illegals are a straw man enemy, yes they are bad for America and a threat, but they are being encouraged for a bigger purpose.

Agree but they are not always bad. Yes, they are pushed by the circumstances or some hidden agenda. The whole situation is being manipulated, controlled by groups with an interest in raising the drugs war on the border, these groups want chaos.
Why?
A revolution in the southern USA border? A martial law in the northern Mexico border? a controlled extermination in the border? Or this is just a big excuse for one overall military intervention? Who or what is behind this. I dont think this is just a war from drugs cartel... its sometihing more dark.

Only time will tell

edit on 23-9-2010 by zaper because: typo

edit on 24-9-2010 by zaper because: adding

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
We have these words from Calderon last year

The President of Mexico has an unfortunate message for Americans still ignorant of the Drug War's cold realities: Some of your politicians are involved.

"It is impossible to pass tons of drugs and coc aine to U.S. without some great complicity of some American authorities," said Mexican President Felipe Calderone.

"There is traffic in Mexico because there is corruption in Mexico. And that is true. But with the same argument, if there is traffic in United States, it is because there is some corruption in United States."

US authorities 'complicit' in drug trafficking

so...

if USA is involved, i mean some important politicians then the whole thing is realy smelling not good.
How this issue could be resolved?
I guess there is no intention to do so, unlike ... seem to want to take it to the last consequences. Militar intervention from USA? when?
Our governments are colluding to keep this hell

this is another fun parodie about facts of drugs, USA and Mexico... spring breakers?

edit on 28-9-2010 by zaper because: adding video

edit on 28-9-2010 by zaper because: typo

new topics

top topics

join