It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers

www.foxnews.com

Captain Robert Salas was on duty in Montana in 1967 when a UFO shut down the nuclear missiles on his base. And he's hardly the only one to make such a claim.

On Monday, six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will break their silence about similar events at the National Press Club, all centering around unidentified flying objects and nuclear missiles. They plan to urge the government to publicly confirm the incidents, stating that they were ordered never to discuss the events.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
wow.

The implications of this (if true) are amazing. Not only were they there to observe but they might have been able to turn the missiles off. Going to be an interesting press conference if it's airing.

It's really makes one wonder what was trying to be proved by the actions of the aliens. It could be interpreted in several ways from friendly to dire.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Or was this secret warplanes armed with some kind of wireless EMP device?

We'll never know.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This information has been circulating for years, here is just one thread about it. Robert Hastings has been investigating this for a long time, he has been on Larry King Live, History Channel and many radio programs over the years.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Our glorious military scientists oughtta set up some nukes in the middle of nowhere and wait for the phenomena to show up.

Then when the phenomena arrives, detonate the nooks and upload the videos to the internet so I can watch them...

*I wonder if this has already been done.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If aliens wanted to destroy us, I do believe they would of done so along time ago, and to me along time ago would of been in the late 1940's after the rosewell incident.... I mean think about it, if they were hostile, wouldnt they have just showed up in large amounts of numbers for a rescue mission of some sort?? I think if anything, they have been watching us for many years, they know our basic instinct of something we do not understand is fear. They know now that know we have discovered weapons such as the nuclear war heads and things of that nature that we will diffenitly use that against them out of fear, so like small children playing with a loaded gun, they have taken it away but shutting them down. I personally believe that once we started testing those nuclear bombs out in the desert that it caught alot of their attention hence so many sightings over the last few decades, and what we fail to realize, is that if we blow up our own planet out of spite, or fear, or war, we are not only destroying or planet, and our society. We are now messing with the solar system, our galaxy, and our possible neighbors. So we have to be considerate of them much like how we have to consider our next door neighbors here on Earth. By messing with the solar system we are now messing with their well being too. Remember we are all connected in the circle of life

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by shadwgirl

star and flag brotha. always been the most fascinated by the ufo cases involving military installations. the fact that this isn't a huge story is shameful.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well there were hundreds of military types involved with the Disclosure Project, and that didn't seem to have any legs in the MSM. Not sure this one will be any different, but I will admit that there seems to be a steady stream of articles and shows over the past few years, that makes me believe it's possible that they are gearing up to make an announcement.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join