It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requires deep concentration for best answers. What do you feel are important human attributes.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Compassion I feel is one emotion that shows who we are internally. Yes we can be very destructive in nature but also some of us possess the compassion for other species surrounding us. Good input and thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

Technology that enhances 1s soul, allowing it to fully blossom into what it is supposed to be. Im not talking weapons related more for the internal soul or to clean up the mess made by humanity my friend... Thanks for you post within the thread.

edit on 9/24/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

While I agree that the technology can kill, it can be used for good and our advancement.
NASA for example, sends our tax dollars to space for what?
I would love to see it put to better use such as development of free or clean power.

You can go back to throwing spears to eat, but I will take a trap or gun for now.

Think about loosing our current tech stuff.
Do you really think your quality of life would be better?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OMG all these humans and not too many responses

2nd

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The human capacity to act and react as a community, while retaining deliberative individuality, is pretty unique. Most intelligent species on this planet are either-or. Human beings are capable of being circumstance-based in that fundamental regard. That can be very useful if managed properly.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I see you mean that since humans can operate as 1 at times to get things done like working for say a corporation as a whole they still can be their own selves within the corp. I see that is a very good trait to possess we can behave like HIVE creatures and can seperate if we need to, to operate individually depending on the circumstances at hand, got it and well written.
Thanks NorEaster for you input it is appreciated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join