It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Gay isnt natural

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Heterosexuality is the only natural use of human sexual organs.

The ultimate objective of sexual intercourse is reproduction.
A pleasurable euphoria called orgasm is a pleasant byproduct.

Examine any particular body part and determine what its natural use is intended to be.

The foot, its natural use and function is to provide a foundation upon which to stand.
It is also designed to be used to propel an individual in a desirably intended direction.

Unnatural uses of the foot include kicking someone, putting your foot in your mouth.

Natural use of and function of the hand is to grasp objects and hold them.
Unnatural use includes slapping someone or flipping them the bird.

Natural function and use of the penis is to provide a outlet for urine or sperm.
Natural use of the penis is to use it to urinate, to eliminate uric acid from bladder.
Natural use of the penis is to channel sperm deeply into a female vagina, past the circle of os.
Unnatural use of penis is to insert it into a rectum.
Natural use and function of a rectum and anus is to provide an opening for solid waste to be eliminated from body.
Natural position when not in use for intended purpose of rectum is closed.
The rectum is a sphincter muscle and the muscle in its natural position and pose is completely closed and shut.
Natural use of the rectum anus is when colon is full to open and allow solid waste to be eliminated.
Natural function and use of sperm is to fertilize an egg.
Natural use and function of brain/mind is to contemplate objective moral truth and choose your behavior wisely, with virtue and wisdom.
Otherwise you end up thinking with your little head not your big one.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
I'm sorry, I just have to laugh at people who exclaim, "But animals do it too!". Well, animals eat their poo, their young and often practice incest as well. Is it then "natural" for humans to do it? It must be according to everyone else's comments here.

Yet, many people don't view this as "ok". Even the part of incest which really isn't hurting anyone. Gayness isn't natural, sorry folks. It just shows that even nature makes mistakes.

Do you know what "natural" means?
Nature doesn't make mistakes.
Parents do.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787

Examine any particular body part and determine what its natural use is intended to be.

The foot, its natural use and function is to provide a foundation upon which to stand.
It is also designed to be used to propel an individual in a desirably intended direction.

Unnatural uses of the foot include kicking someone, putting your foot in your mouth.

Natural function and use of the penis is to provide a outlet for urine or sperm.
Natural use of the penis is to use it to urinate, to eliminate uric acid from bladder.
Natural use of the penis is to channel sperm deeply into a female vagina, past the circle of os.
Natural use and function of a rectum and anus is to provide an opening for solid waste to be eliminated from body.
The rectum is a sphincter muscle and the muscle in its natural position and pose is completely closed and shut.
Natural use of the rectum anus is when colon is full to open and allow solid waste to be eliminated.
Natural use and function of brain/mind is to contemplate objective moral truth and choose your behavior wisely, with virtue and wisdom.

Never have sex again for any other reason than to procreate or you're going against nature and everything that you have been preaching in this thread will become invalid.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

no it did not.
he lists homosexuality as one of the most GRAVE SINS there is.
Sexual sin comes from inside a person where as all other sins come from outside.

When a person sins sexually they are defiling their own body.
you are supposed to use your free will to chhoose life and to follow the virtues, not the vices like in the movie SEVEN

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
A thought just occurred to me. Okay. If being gay isn't natural, and gay people who become an *item* can't reproduce, then WHERE ARE ALL THE NEW GAY PEOPLE COMING FROM?

gay people do not reproduce therefore they must recruit.
It's not like all the gay people become couples and fall in love and spend their lives together BIOLOGICALLY PRODUCING children. Man + man or woman + woman = ZERO CHILDREN.

Therefore, you'd think that "gayness" would die off, if it involved DNA and some physical attributes we are unaware of. Therefore, I conclude that being gay is not part of our anatomy. It must be a part of our psychology.

DISCLAIMER: I am not gay. I was just thinking about the thread.

Heterosexual parents obviously produce the children who will become GAY. No matter how straight the parents are, the kid just wants to be with his/her own gender. There is something going on that we are unaware of. The Universe is at work here. Who is to say that the "universe" is wrong when it creates gay people? Sure, it's not my cup of tea, but it obviously is for many.

And then, if you take that one step further, how can we define what KINDS of *love* are legal or not? In the end, I think we're overthinking it all. If it's legal (no minors), and both parties consent, what's the crime? What's unnatural? The "natural universe" is a pretty strange place, we've learned over the years.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

No, I think "Natural" is deciding what to do with that which is mine while using some degree of rational thought process. Natural is allowing others to live in peace without projecting stupid ideology which serves no purpose other than to make people feel justified while they subjugate.

Afterall, nothing in technology is natural. The computer you type on is not natural. The food you eat is for the most part not in it's natural state-it is mixed with ingredients and then cooked with an unnatural fire.

Selectivity in conflating "natural" with correct leads to many poor thought constructs.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

i am sadly disappointed, as i believed you would look up the definiions and think with your big head for a while.
come se come sa
no pun intended
just sarcasm
you know from the
Greek word
Sarcazo which literally means to tear flesh.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

No actually it isn't. This is your moral position but not a statement of fact. If I use my sexual organs to chop onions then the usage did, indeed occur in nature and is, therefore, natural.

The ultimate objective of living, period, is procreation. But what does that have to do with anything?

There's soccer. Is soccer an affront to your world view?

Exactly how is slapping someone not a part of nature?

Again, how is something that can be achieved within a natural process to be considered unnatural? You are confusing the word "nature" with the concept of morality.

Thanks for that owners manual for the human body. But what exactly qualifies you to tell others how to use theirs?

Virtue and wisdom are both subjective concepts, especially "virtue". Sex and sexuality are both very natural things.

edit on 9/26/10 by Hefficide because: bb code issue

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

i will arrempt
male gets erection which prepares the penis to penetrate female vagina, up to and past the Circle of Os.
natural use of penis at this time is to achieve orgasm which naturally causes live fresh sperm to move to end of penis and shoot, yes shoot deeply into vagine there by increasing chance of fertilizing egg.

got the picture MaryAnn

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

no it did not.
he lists homosexuality as one of the most GRAVE SINS there is.
Sexual sin comes from inside a person where as all other sins come from outside.

When a person sins sexually they are defiling their own body.
you are supposed to use your free will to chhoose life and to follow the virtues, not the vices like in the movie SEVEN

While I'm at it, if you're against things that are unnatural, then I recommend not watching movies anymore, using your computer, talking on the phone, watching television, driving a car, etc, etc. Because all of those things are not natural, and therefore must be sinful since they go against nature and against God.

I assert that everybody who believes homosexuality to be unnatural and believes it to be wrong should also adhere to a strict belief that anything that isn't natural -- basically anything synthetic or artificial -- is wrong as well. In which case, I shouldn't even be seeing these kinds of opinionated posts online.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

you are begining to sound like uncle adolph

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

reply to post by JaxonRoberts

i am sadly disappointed, as i believed you would look up the definiions and think with your big head for a while.
come se come sa
no pun intended
just sarcasm
you know from the
Greek word
Sarcazo which literally means to tear flesh.

I didn't need to look them up, it was still gibberish, Comme ci, comme ca is the proper spelling... Faux intellectualism is just sad... and you just keep trying to deflect from the topic at hand...

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

you are begining to sound like uncle adolph

Wasn't he the guy who persecuted people and killed them because they were different?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

i will arrempt
male gets erection which prepares the penis to penetrate female vagina, up to and past the Circle of Os.
natural use of penis at this time is to achieve orgasm which naturally causes live fresh sperm to move to end of penis and shoot, yes shoot deeply into vagine there by increasing chance of fertilizing egg.

got the picture MaryAnn

How old do you have to be to start posting here?

Where is all this garbage coming from?

If you give a chimp a typewriter and enough time, he will pound out War and Peace.

I cannot say the same for this fellow.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I am beginning to make some Headway here.
some of you are gwetting defensive when i pointed out that all body parts have a natural use and function.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

some of you are gwetting defensive when i pointed out that all body parts have a natural use and function.

Seeing as how typing cannot possibly be the evolutionary or created purpose for fingers, are you or are you not using your fingers as a tool to post your own personal opinions condemning those who use their anatomies for purposes you deem as unnatural?

And, thus, how do you defend your own hypocrisy?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Defensive? No, edgy because of exceptionally childish posting that is close to violating the T&C... maaaaybe.
Otherwise, you have not done anything to bolter your argument at all. I am half expecting you to resort to using body part terms a 5 year old might, then when people stop responding-claim victory.

You seem to be a very broken individual. I am sorry that you won't think about the things you say or even believe. As for uncle adolf. I am shocked it took this many pages to break that law (read my signature).

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

as opposed to having one hundred monkeys sitting at typewriters and waiting for war and peace.
it is more likely that if you begin jumping up and down and moving your arms wildly in different directions that you will eventually find yourself swinging through the jungle. now that i will put money on.
peacepeace

edit on 26-9-2010 by slugger9787 because: peace

edit on 26-9-2010 by slugger9787 because: peace

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Delusion: A false belief held despite strong evidence against it; self-deception.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Waste removal. Do you know anything about the human body?

And you think the male orgasm makes childbirth not painful, even the female's orgasm.

Any idea where urine exits the body?

It is also designed for climbing, attacking, defending, digging, etc. Body parts are good for lots of things.

What is not natural about kicking someone? Do you know anything about nature? In nature, the foot is often used as self defense - naturally. If you could get your foot in your mouth, that would be natural too; odd, but natural if you could just simply do it.

Again, slapping is a natural self defense.

You are getting there. Now explain to us how the penis that is made to excrete urine can only be used to procreate. Can you spin that?

But you said the only use for the penis is heterosexual sex. How much of that heterosexual sex is dependant on uric acid being introduced into the vagina?

Really? What about a mouth? I am sure you have turned away any and all oral favors in unatural disgust, right?

You need help.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join